Would you use a RW Alexis
  • A5B
    2975 posts National Call-Up
    Dawud wrote: »
    Would you use a RW Alexis

I'd probably play him on 7 chem honestly
  • TheGabc
    1941 posts Play-Off Hero
    Could you make me a cool team with IF Berg?
  • A5B
    edited April 2016
    TheGabc wrote: »

Maybe something like this? @TheGabc

OT9GCDA.png
  • juniorcbr
    7744 posts League Winner
    edited April 2016
    Hey Adam, your a great squad builder, what formation should I use to keep these players in the same squad (or even add Kislyak for someone): 23857135030_6d7be85ac9_o.png

I asked the silver thread the other day, and tried with Kalachev at RF and added in Kislyak as a LB, replacing Dragun in a 3-4-1-2, and it was ehh. What would you say?
    Post edited by juniorcbr on
  • TheGabc
    1941 posts Play-Off Hero
    A5B wrote: »
    TheGabc wrote: »

Maybe something like this? @TheGabc

OT9GCDA.png

Looks great, thanks
  • A5B
    juniorcbr wrote: »
    Hey Adam, your a great squad builder, what formation should I use to keep these players in the same squad (or even add Kislyak for someone): 23857135030_6d7be85ac9_o.png

I asked the silver thread the other day, and tried with Kalachev at RF and added in Kislyak as a LB, replacing Dragun in a 3-4-1-2, and it was ehh. What would you say?

Sorry @juniorcbr , been away for a few days. Got final so much work to do for final exams/presentations...I will look to see what I can do with the team in the coming days :)
  • A5B

I think the 4231 might be the best option, but the other alternative I'd try is a 4312 with Kornilenko and Krivets at ST, Hleb CAM, Putsila LCM, Bressan RCM, Dragun CDM, and the same back 4 you have in the 4231 :) @juniorcbr
  • juniorcbr
    7744 posts League Winner
    Krivets at the other striker, wow. Why him if you don't mind me asking?
  • A5B
    Krivets at the other striker, wow. Why him if you don't mind me asking?

Decent finishing, passing, dribbling, plus the 4* skills. Looks like her could be a nice complement to Kornilenko @juniorcbr
  • A5B
    edited May 2016
    Updated the OP and added a video of goals I scored with TOTS Özil...check it out! Ignore the amateur editing please :D

Post edited by A5B on
  • A5B
    Bump :)
  • A5B

• apfelmus_maCHer1
    47026 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Szalai is great ig
  • A5B
    Szalai is great ig

Really is. Making a new team with him right now :)
  • WarburtonIsMagic
    322 posts Sunday League Hero
    nice goals man some bangers in there! :wink: making me want to try his TOTS now!
  • A5B
    nice goals man some bangers in there! :wink: making me want to try his TOTS now!

Thanks man! And if you get the chance, you should. He is class!
  • valdeOLENCOOL
    20006 posts Club Captain
    Szalai is great ig
    So is Peter the **** destroyer.
  • Ricey12368
    362 posts Sunday League Hero
    Whos ur fav targetman rn and in what squad? Im gonna try out tots ozil now too xD
  • A5B
    Ricey12368 wrote: »
    Whos ur fav targetman rn and in what squad? Im gonna try out tots ozil now too xD

My favorite target man has definitely been IF Gomez. I use him in the team in the OP. :)

He should get in the ROTW TOTS as well, in which case he will be crazy good! Let me know how you get on with Özil. He's been the best player I've used this year. Seems like whenever I play poorly, he still manages to score :D

19O4EPx.png
  • Ricey12368
    362 posts Sunday League Hero

My favorite target man has definitely been IF Gomez. I use him in the team in the OP. :)

He should get in the ROTW TOTS as well, in which case he will be crazy good! Let me know how you get on with Özil. He's been the best player I've used this year. Seems like whenever I play poorly, he still manages to score :D

19O4EPx.png

Those are some crazy stats!
  • A5B

19O4EPx.png

Those are some crazy stats!

Thanks! Özil makes it look easy :)
  • A5B

• A5B
    Updated OP with new teams featuring the TOTS players I've picked up :)
  • Dawud
    15695 posts World Class
    Great vid :star:
  • A5B
    Dawud wrote: »
    Great vid :star:

<3
  • juniorcbr
    7744 posts League Winner
    How's TOTS Nikolić?
  • A5B
    edited June 2016
    How's TOTS Nikolić?

Very good. He's a pretty big improvement over the IF. He feels much quicker and he's very clinical. Power shots are awesome with him. :) @juniorcbr
  • juniorcbr
    7744 posts League Winner
    edited June 2016
    Bought him on day one but yet to play with him due to the move. Highly looking forward to.
  • A5B
    Bought him on day one but yet to play with him due to the move. Highly looking forward to.

Yeah, he's a lot of fun. Although I want to try him in other formations - I feel like I could get much more out of him, even though he's performed pretty well so far.