A5B's FUT Club

Comments

• shamheff1989
    2438 posts Fans' Favourite
    A5B wrote: »
    65b26f7ba9a915e1cc43950b4bb5b231.png

1b50cfdb872512993a25e9ece9f789dc.png

a24cb5c04b7a93fd3690e1b1e120dc81.png

Slightly irked by that N'Doye in the second team. He was originally a rare silver which doesn't really fit in with the idea, but he's such a monster in the midfield I'm overlooking it! :lol: Dabo's base card was both non-rare and silver so they probably balance each other out.

Originally had Gelson Fernandes and Lucas Silva who were both excellent but nothing compared to N'Doye.

Second team looks unreal - heard great things about N'Doye. How do you like Ben Yedder?

Only speaking from single matches and single player experience but he'd probably be better in a two striker formation. A bit too small for the lone striker role and has a habit of dropping back to play like a CF role. If there was a second ST for him to play in he'd be lethal. The LF and RF are often that little too wide to benefit from him dropping back. Would imagine that CAM behind 2 strikers would be the perfect role for him.

He's still very good though and has moments where you'd think he's worth 10 times what I paid for him. Has a stinging shot and feels much faster than his card stats. Probably the combination of agility, dribbling and pace. For less than 30k you can't really go wrong with him!
  • TheGabc
    1948 posts Play-Off Hero
    TheGabc wrote: »
    My Funes mori team

TXkjEVy.png?1

Beautiful, how's it play?

Its not fantastic, but its great fun. Funes Mori scores alot of goals, no headers tho..
    Yacob is criminally underrated at cm
  • A5B
    3000 posts National Call-Up
    My Funes mori team

TXkjEVy.png?1

Its not fantastic, but its great fun. Funes Mori scores alot of goals, no headers tho..

That's surprising to hear actually. How do you like Layun? He looks so good as a LWB
  • A5B

Slightly irked by that N'Doye in the second team. He was originally a rare silver which doesn't really fit in with the idea, but he's such a monster in the midfield I'm overlooking it! :lol: Dabo's base card was both non-rare and silver so they probably balance each other out.

Originally had Gelson Fernandes and Lucas Silva who were both excellent but nothing compared to N'Doye.

Second team looks unreal - heard great things about N'Doye. How do you like Ben Yedder?

Only speaking from single matches and single player experience but he'd probably be better in a two striker formation. A bit too small for the lone striker role and has a habit of dropping back to play like a CF role. If there was a second ST for him to play in he'd be lethal. The LF and RF are often that little too wide to benefit from him dropping back. Would imagine that CAM behind 2 strikers would be the perfect role for him.

He's still very good though and has moments where you'd think he's worth 10 times what I paid for him. Has a stinging shot and feels much faster than his card stats. Probably the combination of agility, dribbling and pace. For less than 30k you can't really go wrong with him!

I might have to pick him up soon because everyone I've seen use him has had positive things to say. I might try him in a 4312 with a partner and a CAM behind him like you said :)
  • shamheff1989

I might have to pick him up soon because everyone I've seen use him has had positive things to say. I might try him in a 4312 with a partner and a CAM behind him like you said :)

Yeah I genuinely enjoy using him too irrespective of the few criticisms I mentioned! Just feel that he'd probably be more fun in a different role.
  • xXTato99Xx
    1300 posts Professional
    Hey man! Just found this thread. Don't venture out of PSCC that often. Fantastic read through. Loving the fact you use so many underused players. Think I saw someone here mention they'd rather use 10 IFs than have a team with all the best players. That's the exact attitude I have towards FUT so will definitely be popping in regularly! :D

That was probably me. I have many underused IFs and I like to try as much players as I can. At the moment I have a single D1 team:
    IF Icardi
    Mertens Jovetic Dybala
    Kondogbia Guarin
    Alex Sandro Bonucci IF Rodriguez Abate
    Marchetti
    It plays perfect for me so to win D1 I'm trying this now! Has been very good! Jovetic and Icardi are the stars up front, in defense I'm loving Kondogbia (very similiar to IF UP N'Doye wich I have) and IF Rodriguez.

But yeah, every day I think I make a new team just to try some guys. Yesterday made this:
    Sinclair UP IF Lisandro Lopez Villalba
    Emre Can Henderson Banega UP
    Wendell Tah UP Mustafi Diogo Figueira
    Diego Alvez

Any changes I could make to this? Want to keep the NLW and limit myself to players that are either non-rare or IFs of non-rare cards.

Only really play single player and single matches these days so not bothered about getting highest rated etc. Just a bit of fun!

Was thinking maybe IF Destro instead of Eder just to have the extra IF?

Tell me something about IF Destro when you have tried him. There are some good Cheap ST IF in Serie A now: Dzeko, Destro and Immobile. But Icardi is the best player I have tried
  • xXTato99Xx
    1300 posts Professional
    Also I'm using IF Ben Yedder at 4312 as a CAM behind SIF Martial and Gignac. Been very good there
  • TheGabc
    1948 posts Play-Off Hero
    My Funes mori team

TXkjEVy.png?1

That's surprising to hear actually. How do you like Layun? He looks so good as a LWB

He is great all-round, good defending, great crosses. Only problem is he never seems to join in on the attacks, even tho I have instructions for him to overlap.Gonna try him on 7chem as lm in a 3421 and see if there is any difference

Great thread btw, had a similar one once but couldn´t be bothered to keep it up
    (http://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/93350/thegabc-s-creative-squadbuilding-thread/p1)
  • Jamesl2001
    1602 posts Play-Off Hero
    Hi mate how you doing? I just bought the 93 ibra and now got around 300k to build a squad around him. Would prefer any of the 433s, make it beautiful! Cheers :)
  • shamheff1989
    xXTato99Xx wrote: »
    Hey man! Just found this thread. Don't venture out of PSCC that often. Fantastic read through. Loving the fact you use so many underused players. Think I saw someone here mention they'd rather use 10 IFs than have a team with all the best players. That's the exact attitude I have towards FUT so will definitely be popping in regularly! :D

That was probably me. I have many underused IFs and I like to try as much players as I can. At the moment I have a single D1 team:
    IF Icardi
    Mertens Jovetic Dybala
    Kondogbia Guarin
    Alex Sandro Bonucci IF Rodriguez Abate
    Marchetti
    It plays perfect for me so to win D1 I'm trying this now! Has been very good! Jovetic and Icardi are the stars up front, in defense I'm loving Kondogbia (very similiar to IF UP N'Doye wich I have) and IF Rodriguez.

But yeah, every day I think I make a new team just to try some guys. Yesterday made this:
    Sinclair UP IF Lisandro Lopez Villalba
    Emre Can Henderson Banega UP
    Wendell Tah UP Mustafi Diogo Figueira
    Diego Alvez

Any changes I could make to this? Want to keep the NLW and limit myself to players that are either non-rare or IFs of non-rare cards.

Only really play single player and single matches these days so not bothered about getting highest rated etc. Just a bit of fun!

Was thinking maybe IF Destro instead of Eder just to have the extra IF?

Tell me something about IF Destro when you have tried him. There are some good Cheap ST IF in Serie A now: Dzeko, Destro and Immobile. But Icardi is the best player I have tried

I think your approach is spot on! It's all well and good having a full TOTY team but eventually even that gets stale, and that's even more true this year. I can see how that type of team would appeal to many, and fair play to those who have them, but I think having loads of players in a club allows you to constantly mix and match.

I'm having much more fun this year making my own unusual teams, responding to squad building requests on the forums and looking for underused players than I ever had playing this year's version!
  • A5B
    edited March 2016
    Jamesl2001 wrote: »
    Hi mate how you doing? I just bought the 93 ibra and now got around 300k to build a squad around him. Would prefer any of the 433s, make it beautiful! Cheers :)

For uniqueness, I'd definitely make this :)

Obviously better players can be linked with Ibra, but it would limit the creativity of the squad @Jamesl2001

h48WRPG.png

Or this for an additional league

LnZc01S.png
    Post edited by A5B on
  • shamheff1989
    ae3c1d2d3166703a239dd9e78b7e3dc1.png

So I came up with this as an alternative team for Ben Yedder. Any thoughts/changes I could make? Quite proud of the links and it looks playable!

Ignore the fact it's first IF Layún in there. I have his SIF in another team but enjoy using him so don't mind having two different cards in two teams. He's cheap enough anyway to manage it.
  • A5B

So I came up with this as an alternative team for Ben Yedder. Any thoughts/changes I could make? Quite proud of the links and it looks playable!

Ignore the fact it's first IF Layún in there. I have his SIF in another team but enjoy using him so don't mind having two different cards in two teams. He's cheap enough anyway to manage it.

Looks great! Cleverly put together.....

I'll see myself out :D
  • xXTato99Xx
    1300 posts Professional

Maybe using only the SIF and having some fitness cards laying around to put at him when he is tired (after 2 games). I have both in my club but only because I'm a FCPorto fan.
  • shamheff1989
    xXTato99Xx wrote: »

Maybe using only the SIF and having some fitness cards laying around to put at him when he is tired (after 2 games). I have both in my club but only because I'm a FCPorto fan.

Ah I'm not bothered about having both cards. His IF is practically discard anyway, which is crazy considering how good he is!

Looks great! Cleverly put together.....

I'll see myself out :D

Thanks! We'll let you off on that one, considering its your thread and all. Just the once though! :lol:
  • A5B
    Just made this squad. Wanted to try out all of the IFs in one team. Not sure how Benassi will play at CAM, but he seems slightly better than Tonelli (who honestly looks like the only viable alternative)

ak0EvYK.png
  • A5B
    Would either of these be better?

rIw9frx.png
    OuWqBvL.png
  • Zaknafein Do'Urden
    1878 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited March 2016
    Second one is better but use this for IF Boudebouz :p

642981c184f303531575def3a0b064c3.png
  • KonaXII
    1368 posts Professional
    My Funes mori team

TXkjEVy.png?1
    He's got 99 heading, can you tell or not?
  • A5B
    Second one is better but use this for IF Boudebouz :p

642981c184f303531575def3a0b064c3.png

I would, and that looks awesome, justdon't have the coins to put them in separate teams :D
  • TheGabc
    1948 posts Play-Off Hero
    KonaXII wrote: »
    My Funes mori team

TXkjEVy.png?1
    He's got 99 heading, can you tell or not?

Both yes and no, not very good at getting to the ball with his head, but when he does its a goal.
    And as I mentioned earlier, he scores a lot of goals, but very few headers. If its just for heading and crosses, I would not recommend him. Otherwise he is great fun
  • A5B
    Just built this, and it's actually really fun. Already took down a full Bayern squad with TOTY Neuer and 92 Lewa >:)

Kukeli is a gem.

ZJt4fOh.png
  • WarburtonIsMagic
    322 posts Sunday League Hero
    Hey man what console do you play?
  • A5B
    Hey man what console do you play?

PS4 :)
  • shamheff1989
    b83002a4d88e9a3e6161a8cf4961d177.png

New squad inspired by one I found on Futhead. That one had Elton at RCM, two different players at CDM and CM and a bronze RB. Made as a reason to try TOTY Alves. Bought him ages ago and never used, Was debating selling him before TOTS.
  • A5B

New squad inspired by one I found on Futhead. That one had Elton at RCM, two different players at CDM and CM and a bronze RB. Made as a reason to try TOTY Alves. Bought him ages ago and never used, Was debating selling him before TOTS.

Looks awesome - let me know how Hernanes plays there!
  • A5B
    New squad around some other Arsenal guys :)

Zl0AUy2.png
  • shamheff1989

Just played a quick game against one of my friends. Hernanes scored one and had surprisingly good stamina. Stamina bar was much higher than any of the rest of the team by the 90th. Dunno what his IG stamina stat is.

Star of the team was definitely Vecino the LCM. Got a hat trick including one penalty. He's been upped from a silver so there's a possibility he's one of those broken UPs like that guy Doka was last year!
  • A5B
    edited March 2016

Just played a quick game against one of my friends. Hernanes scored one and had surprisingly good stamina. Stamina bar was much higher than any of the rest of the team by the 90th. Dunno what his IG stamina stat is.

Star of the team was definitely Vecino the LCM. Got a hat trick including one penalty. He's been upped from a silver so there's a possibility he's one of those broken UPs like that guy Doka was last year!

I looked at Vecino today, he looks surprisingly good. I'm trying to make a nice squad around UP Ilicic and may end up using Vecino in there too :)
  • shamheff1989

I looked at Vecino today, he looks surprisingly good. I'm trying to make a nice squad around UP Ilicic and may end up using Vecino in there too :)

I took a look at him and fancied messing around with something while watching the Champions League. Came up with this. Tried to keep it to lesser used players as much as possible. Elia is the only let-down I think. He's literally just pace... :(

332287a2e09784944bc162741f908f61.png