Comments

• apfelmus_maCHer1
    47340 posts FIFA Cover Star
    A5B wrote: »
    made these two teams and theyre soo good
    0d06521f741b6a6ed32259c761395baf.png
    5f2ae7f867504886c509ab7154de8673.png

Ben Yedder<33

Those look solid - you try IF Ben Yedder yet? He was always good against me :)

Yes, but than i have to start from 0.
    Want to score 100 with Ben Yedder ;)
  • A5B
    2993 posts National Call-Up
    made these two teams and theyre soo good
    0d06521f741b6a6ed32259c761395baf.png
    5f2ae7f867504886c509ab7154de8673.png

Ben Yedder<33

Those look solid - you try IF Ben Yedder yet? He was always good against me :)

Yes, but than i have to start from 0.
    Want to score 100 with Ben Yedder ;)

Good luck!
  • Zaknafein Do'Urden
    1866 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited February 2016
    Any IF Arnautovic & SIF Sanabria hybrid with 433 variations or 4321?
    And one with UP ST Funes Mori & IF Cardona hybrid with same formations?

Edit:Maybe use UP Alejandro Gomez on second team?
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    47340 posts FIFA Cover Star

78771e3f1210b82a92ef4f1eeb5d1154.png
  • A5B
    edited February 2016

KudKxyi.png

Alternatively, use Holebas at LB and Britos at LCB with Schmeichel in goal, IF Jorgensen RCB, and Ankersen RB.

Will build the second in a bit @Zaknafein Do'Urden
  • A5B
    Here's the second, @Zaknafein Do'Urden (you could use IF Srna at RB as well). :)

eb83Pso.png
  • Ravz9
    25767 posts Player of the Year
    Ravz9 wrote: »
    hey mate, do you reckon youd be able to make me a 100k original false 9 team around motm draxler?

Maybe something like this? Lots of options to switch around...you could use the Molde version os Linnes, then use any CDM/CB/CB/GK combination. Or, Didavi can be replaced by SIF Kruse, and then it'd give you more choices for LW/LB.

I can change things around, just let me know what you think :) @Ravz9

1WVrNTg.png

No idea why but I didn't get the notification for this, makes me feel bad because I was posting in other threads and it looks like I just ignored this :persevere:

That team looks class man, thanks! Will make it soon hopefully
  • A5B
    hey mate, do you reckon youd be able to make me a 100k original false 9 team around motm draxler?

Maybe something like this? Lots of options to switch around...you could use the Molde version os Linnes, then use any CDM/CB/CB/GK combination. Or, Didavi can be replaced by SIF Kruse, and then it'd give you more choices for LW/LB.

I can change things around, just let me know what you think :) @Ravz9

1WVrNTg.png

No idea why but I didn't get the notification for this, makes me feel bad because I was posting in other threads and it looks like I just ignored this :persevere:

That team looks class man, thanks! Will make it soon hopefully

No worries man - saw your thread the other day looking for this team around a specific front 3...I started to make the team but never had the chance to finish it. Let me know if you'd like any changes or anything!
  • First one looks quite good thanks very much I'll try it but I wanted IF Cardona too for the second one
  • A5B
    Sorry @Zaknafein Do'Urden , here you go

fSQkQM3.png
  • Have you tried Prijovic?

2ut44tz.jpg
  • A5B
    elliotfut wrote: »
    Have you tried Prijovic?

2ut44tz.jpg

I haven't, is he any good? That squad looks awesome!
  • BrettO
    256 posts Sunday League Hero
    didnt mind that draxler team but his price oh boy.
  • A5B
    BrettO wrote: »
    didnt mind that draxler team but his price oh boy.

Yeah, for that price I can't imagine he's worth it with those IGs
  • A5B wrote: »

fSQkQM3.png

Looks good man thanks again
  • A5B

fSQkQM3.png

Looks good man thanks again

No worries :)
  • A5B
    Probably the least enjoyable game of FIFA I've ever played. The guy played with a guest and they used this 5ATB Serie A pace team. Managed to win on pens though :D

OXLkl5N.png
    Fh1xBCr.png
  • shamheff1989
    2438 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hey man! Just found this thread. Don't venture out of PSCC that often. Fantastic read through. Loving the fact you use so many underused players. Think I saw someone here mention they'd rather use 10 IFs than have a team with all the best players. That's the exact attitude I have towards FUT so will definitely be popping in regularly! :D
  • A5B
    Hey man! Just found this thread. Don't venture out of PSCC that often. Fantastic read through. Loving the fact you use so many underused players. Think I saw someone here mention they'd rather use 10 IFs than have a team with all the best players. That's the exact attitude I have towards FUT so will definitely be popping in regularly! :D

Glad you found your way here! I definitely enjoy using uncommon players more than teams of the biggest stars - it's a good way to keep UT fresh in my eyes.

Hope you stick around and share your squads, too. Thanks for the kind words!
  • A5B
    Nice 5 league/nation hybrid around IF Mooy

1Gs4NJ5.png
  • BarryChuckle
    172 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited March 2018
    Could you make me a nice team around IF Sanabria and Halilovic with some silvers and no non-rares in it please?
    Post edited by BarryChuckle on
  • TheGabc
    1947 posts Play-Off Hero
    My Funes mori team

TXkjEVy.png?1
  • A5B
    edited March 2016
    Could you make me a nice team around IF Sanabria and Halilovic with some silvers and no non-rares in it pls

your teams are sick

Could go for something like this, with IF Tolisso for Mvuemba if you wanted an upgrade @BarryChuckle

Vxm2JiJ.png
  • A5B
    TheGabc wrote: »
    My Funes mori team

TXkjEVy.png?1

Beautiful, how's it play?
  • shamheff1989
    a24cb5c04b7a93fd3690e1b1e120dc81.png

Any changes I could make to this? Want to keep the NLW and limit myself to players that are either non-rare or IFs of non-rare cards.

Only really play single player and single matches these days so not bothered about getting highest rated etc. Just a bit of fun!

Was thinking maybe IF Destro instead of Eder just to have the extra IF?
  • A5B
    edited March 2016

Any changes I could make to this? Want to keep the NLW and limit myself to players that are either non-rare or IFs of non-rare cards.

Only really play single player and single matches these days so not bothered about getting highest rated etc. Just a bit of fun!

That's a neat idea, and the team looks great.

I would absolutely upgrade to IF Destro - 89 finishing, 89 positioning, 86 jumping, etc. He just looks like a fantastic poacher. :)
  • shamheff1989

I would absolutely upgrade to IF Destro - 89 finishing, 89 positioning, 86 jumping, etc. He just looks like a fantastic poacher. :)

Thanks man! Will give him a shot. Fairly decently priced anyway so can't lose really.

I actually have a few of those NR/IF teams. Hit on the idea last year and liked the way they look so kept going. Can stick up pics of this year's ones if you want!
  • A5B

Thanks man! Will give him a shot. Fairly decently priced anyway so can't lose really.

I actually have a few of those NR/IF teams. Hit on the idea last year and liked the way they look so kept going. Can stick up pics of this year's ones if you want!

Absolutely, post away!
  • shamheff1989
    65b26f7ba9a915e1cc43950b4bb5b231.png

1b50cfdb872512993a25e9ece9f789dc.png

Slightly irked by that N'Doye in the second team. He was originally a rare silver which doesn't really fit in with the idea, but he's such a monster in the midfield I'm overlooking it! :lol: Dabo's base card was both non-rare and silver so they probably balance each other out.

Originally had Gelson Fernandes and Lucas Silva who were both excellent but nothing compared to N'Doye.
  • A5B
    65b26f7ba9a915e1cc43950b4bb5b231.png

1b50cfdb872512993a25e9ece9f789dc.png

Slightly irked by that N'Doye in the second team. He was originally a rare silver which doesn't really fit in with the idea, but he's such a monster in the midfield I'm overlooking it! :lol: Dabo's base card was both non-rare and silver so they probably balance each other out.

Originally had Gelson Fernandes and Lucas Silva who were both excellent but nothing compared to N'Doye.

Second team looks unreal - heard great things about N'Doye. How do you like Ben Yedder?