A5B's FUT Club

Comments

• A5B
    3000 posts National Call-Up
    Hey A5B big fan of your squads, followed the thread last year but only viewing! Good to see someone creative who uses some hidden gems/unknowns etc. was wondering what do you think of this? Dont know how to post image sorry!
    http://www.futhead.com/16/squads/9643552/

Thanks a lot, and that looks fantastic! Bahoui looks so good, and I've heard really good things about Goretzka. You'll have to let me know how it plays if you use it :)
  • A5B
    updated OP :)
  • A5B
    Nice looking silver squad. Verdi looks well suited to the CF spot.

Will be updated the OP soon with a few video clips. :)

j028ZUE.png
  • WarburtonIsMagic
    322 posts Sunday League Hero
    Hey man any chance you could make me a unique team with in form Lisandro Lopez? Don't mind formation or if he plays ST/CF/CAM. A mix of some silvers and gold wou be ideal. Had goes myself but your teams are awesome I would like to see what come up with?:).
  • A5B
    edited February 2016
    Hey man any chance you could make me a unique team with in form Lisandro Lopez? Don't mind formation or if he plays ST/CF/CAM. A mix of some silvers and gold wou be ideal. Had goes myself but your teams are awesome I would like to see what come up with?:).

This looks really solid. Threw it together quickly, so I can definitely change things if you'd like. :) @WarburtonIsMagic

bX5kluc.png
  • xXTato99Xx
    1300 posts Professional
    Hey Man! How are you?

I'm thinking of doing a team with some ex-Porto legends! I want to use the recent IF Lisandro Lopez!

I can think of some rigth now: Lucho Gonzales, Jackson Martinez, Falcão, James (too expensive), João Moutinho, Hulk, Quaresma, Danilo, Alex Sandro, Mangala, Fernando, etc
  • A5B
    xXTato99Xx wrote: »
    Hey Man! How are you?

I'm thinking of doing a team with some ex-Porto legends! I want to use the recent IF Lisandro Lopez!

I can think of some rigth now: Lucho Gonzales, Jackson Martinez, Falcão, James (too expensive), João Moutinho, Hulk, Quaresma, Danilo, Alex Sandro, Mangala, Fernando, etc

Hello! I'm well, hope you are too.

This looks like a fun past and present Porto squad :)

s35Xmme.png
  • BerserkCo
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Hi A5 enjoy your squads.keep em coming
    Regards
  • WarburtonIsMagic
    A5B wrote: »

This looks really solid. Threw it together quickly, so I can definitely change things if you'd like. :) @WarburtonIsMagic

bX5kluc.png

AAh I have to say that looks really nice, much better than what I have come up with! Sadly cant afford in form nainggolan but his regular card is excellent anyway!

Just in case you were interested here is what I had come up with... http://www.futhead.com/16/squads/9981733/
    http://www.futhead.com/16/squads/9981328/

Safe to say yours wins :wink: There are still a couple players I would like to try from the first one I linked just not in this squad!
  • A5B

bX5kluc.png

AAh I have to say that looks really nice, much better than what I have come up with! Sadly cant afford in form nainggolan but his regular card is excellent anyway!

Just in case you were interested here is what I had come up with... http://www.futhead.com/16/squads/9981733/

Safe to say yours wins :wink: There are still a couple players I would like to try from the first one I linked just not in this squad!

Those squads look great as well.. let me know which one you end up going with!
  • WarburtonIsMagic

bX5kluc.png

Have already built the one you made minus the in forms on the web app! Will pick up In form lisandro lopez over the weekend but may not have the chance to play till sunday night :neutral:
    Dont have much money on FUT the now but if it performs I'll save for monzon and valdes, look forward to using it though, thanks man!
  • A5B

bX5kluc.png

Have already built the one you made minus the in forms on the web app! Will pick up In form lisandro lopez over the weekend but may not have the chance to play till sunday night :neutral:
    Dont have much money on FUT the now but if it performs I'll save for monzon and valdes, look forward to using it though, thanks man!

No problem, good luck with the squad!
  • A5B
    BerserkCo wrote: »
    Hi A5 enjoy your squads.keep em coming
    Regards
    Will do. Thanks buddy!
  • A5B
    Here's a cool looking (and colorful) squad around SIF UP Sanabria :)

knvXRSl.png
  • Dawud
    15815 posts World Class
    Any hybrids with Sanabria and IF Lisandro?
  • A5B
    Dawud wrote: »
    Any hybrids with Sanabria and IF Lisandro?

@Dawud couple options here

TWw9I73.png

BB9Yunv.png
  • Dawud
    15815 posts World Class
    Thanks, the 2nd one looks great
  • A5B
    Dawud wrote: »
    Thanks, the 2nd one looks great

No problem
  • Ravz9
    25767 posts Player of the Year
    hey mate, do you reckon youd be able to make me a 100k original false 9 team around motm draxler?
  • A5B
    edited February 2016
    Ravz9 wrote: »
    hey mate, do you reckon youd be able to make me a 100k original false 9 team around motm draxler?

Maybe something like this? Lots of options to switch around...you could use the Molde version os Linnes, then use any CDM/CB/CB/GK combination. Or, Didavi can be replaced by SIF Kruse, and then it'd give you more choices for LW/LB.

I can change things around, just let me know what you think :) @Ravz9

1WVrNTg.png
  • Jamesl2001
    1602 posts Play-Off Hero
    Please can you build me a 4231 side on ps4 that has a mix of different players and just looks amazing?! I have 1.8m to play with but I don't mind if it costs 100k or 1.5m, just whatever you come up with. Cheers mate!
  • A5B
    edited February 2016
    Jamesl2001 wrote: »
    Please can you build me a 4231 side on ps4 that has a mix of different players and just looks amazing?! I have 1.8m to play with but I don't mind if it costs 100k or 1.5m, just whatever you come up with. Cheers mate!

Do you have a certain player that you'd like in it? It helps me immensely to have a starting point :) @Jamesl2001
  • Jamesl2001
    1602 posts Play-Off Hero

Do you have a certain player that you'd like in it? It helps me immensely to have a starting point :) @Jamesl2001

Urm pick one of toty modric/toty iniesta/93 ibra. Cheers mate!
  • A5B

Here you go @Jamesl2001 , might be slightly over budget, but many of the expensive players can be downgraded to their 1st IF or NIF versions. :)

F3UV3F1.png
  • Jamesl2001
    1602 posts Play-Off Hero

Here you go @Jamesl2001 , might be slightly over budget, but many of the expensive players can be downgraded to their 1st IF or NIF versions. :)

F3UV3F1.png

Wow thanks mate looks beautiful
  • A5B

F3UV3F1.png

Wow thanks mate looks beautiful

No problem, let me know if you need anything else!
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    47430 posts FIFA Cover Star
    made these two teams and theyre soo good
    0d06521f741b6a6ed32259c761395baf.png
    5f2ae7f867504886c509ab7154de8673.png

Ben Yedder<33
  • sayyam
    644 posts Sunday League Hero
    @A5B how would you build a 4312 or 41212(2) squad around aguero and ibra?
  • A5B
    sayyam wrote: »
    @A5B how would you build a 4312 or 41212(2) squad around aguero and ibra?

I'd go with something like this. Obviously you're limited creativity-wise by trying to link Ibra with Aguero, but I managed to get 6 leagues in there. You could swap Nano for Clichy/Kolarov if you wanted an extra nation. @sayyam

9Uh61Hx.png
  • A5B
    made these two teams and theyre soo good
    0d06521f741b6a6ed32259c761395baf.png
    5f2ae7f867504886c509ab7154de8673.png

Ben Yedder<33

Those look solid - you try IF Ben Yedder yet? He was always good against me :)