A5B's FUT Club

Comments

• JoeDoeDawg11
    1661 posts Play-Off Hero
    A5B wrote: »
    45cea5099845328cadca78cf946de6d4.pngFinally figured out a way to get full chem on Srna, Modric probably won't do to well as a lone CDM so I think I can go Busquets and Javi Martinez

That looks solid. You could also look into using a Shaktar CM and RW to help get chem for Srna.

Maybe something like:
    Piatti - Aduriz - IF Marlos
    Benat - Busquets - Texeira
    Tremoulinas - Mathieu - Perrin - Srna
    Ruffier
    Just saw how cheap IF Marlos is, looks like a crazy card as well. I think I'll use that right side and figure something out for the rest

• Neckabob
    12922 posts Has That Special Something
    Neckabob wrote: »
    Balasz is amazing 30g 27a in 62games

Nice! What team are you using him in?

4-3-2-1
    Balasz etoo podolski if
    Atiba if inan ndiaye if
    Pinto franco alves gonul
    Kivrak

Solid. How's Eto'o? Might look into building a squad around him.

Its the non upgraded one. He is clinical in the box. Especially finesse shots. Smooth dribbling with 4*skills. Hope he gets today his if
  • A5B
    2993 posts National Call-Up
    45cea5099845328cadca78cf946de6d4.pngFinally figured out a way to get full chem on Srna, Modric probably won't do to well as a lone CDM so I think I can go Busquets and Javi Martinez

That looks solid. You could also look into using a Shaktar CM and RW to help get chem for Srna.

Maybe something like:
    Piatti - Aduriz - IF Marlos
    Benat - Busquets - Texeira
    Tremoulinas - Mathieu - Perrin - Srna
    Ruffier
    Just saw how cheap IF Marlos is, looks like a crazy card as well. I think I'll use that right side and figure something out for the rest

Yeah that's what I'd do. Aduriz would just need a perfect link to someone like Benat at CM or Muniain at RW. Personally I'd put Benat at CM and then use a good crosser at LW
  • A5B
    Balasz is amazing 30g 27a in 62games

Nice! What team are you using him in?

4-3-2-1
    Balasz etoo podolski if
    Atiba if inan ndiaye if
    Pinto franco alves gonul
    Kivrak

Solid. How's Eto'o? Might look into building a squad around him.

Its the non upgraded one. He is clinical in the box. Especially finesse shots. Smooth dribbling with 4*skills. Hope he gets today his if

I'll look into using his UP. Hopefully he gets an IF today as well
  • A5B
    2-5-3. Most infuriating season ever. Back to D2.
  • A5B
    Looks like a nice Eto'o squad :)

hQR0TYN.png
  • xXTato99Xx
    1300 posts Professional
    How you doing mate? Made some trading today to try some new players.... Bougth IF Fischer, IF Milik, IF Ziyech and IF Klaasen (I already had IF Guardado) and I think I will try them on a Full Eredivisie Team.

For D1 I have been trying 4231(1) and has been very fun and I've been winning some games (I have like 6 seasons on D1 and never won it (I could say at my favour that I have never used a 75k+ player - only Hazard that I packed - I prefer having 4 Pages of IFs and trying many cards from all leagues and nationalities) )

- LF now to do a 4231 with IF N'Doye (recently upgraded) IF Dabo (both as CDM) and IF Ben Yedder as CCAM and maybe Boufal and Fekir/Valbuena as wide CAMs?

My team of D1:
    IF Icardi
    Mertens Jovetic* Callejon
    Kondogbia Guarin
    Alex Sandro Bonucci IF Rodriguez Abate
    Marchetti

*Amaziiiiiiiiiiiing as CCAM (I really Love him there)! Always wanted to try him but noone takes the place of IF Icardi in my Serie A teams! He has nice passing and dribbling as well as a nice shot!

Migth replace Marchetti and Bonnuci for Handanovic and IF Murillo!

Good luck on getting back to D1 again pal
  • A5B
    xXTato99Xx wrote: »
    How you doing mate? Made some trading today to try some new players.... Bougth IF Fischer, IF Milik, IF Ziyech and IF Klaasen (I already had IF Guardado) and I think I will try them on a Full Eredivisie Team.

For D1 I have been trying 4231(1) and has been very fun and I've been winning some games (I have like 6 seasons on D1 and never won it (I could say at my favour that I have never used a 75k+ player - only Hazard that I packed - I prefer having 4 Pages of IFs and trying many cards from all leagues and nationalities) )

- LF now to do a 4231 with IF N'Doye (recently upgraded) IF Dabo (both as CDM) and IF Ben Yedder as CCAM and maybe Boufal and Fekir/Valbuena as wide CAMs?

My team of D1:
    IF Icardi
    Mertens Jovetic* Callejon
    Kondogbia Guarin
    Alex Sandro Bonucci IF Rodriguez Abate
    Marchetti

*Amaziiiiiiiiiiiing as CCAM (I really Love him there)! Always wanted to try him but noone takes the place of IF Icardi in my Serie A teams! He has nice passing and dribbling as well as a nice shot!

Migth replace Marchetti and Bonnuci for Handanovic and IF Murillo!

Good luck on getting back to D1 again pal

Thanks mate! Team looks really solid - heard lots of good things about UP IF Murillo, so if you try him I'd love to hear your thought. Ben Yedder's IF is a solid card. He's scored a few against me :s

Might take a look at a team with IF Ziyech and IF Guardado, both look class.
  • A5B
    Finally did it! Think I'm done with divisions for a while now.

The untradable kit looks class. :)

0LFOwpw.jpg
  • MikeyP_FC
    12983 posts Has That Special Something
    Congrats man!!
  • A5B
    MikeyP_FC wrote: »
    Congrats man!!

Thanks a lot!
  • JoeDoeDawg11
    1661 posts Play-Off Hero
    Congrats man! Also thanks for the idea to use Teixeira and Marlos, here is how I finished the squad:

05f07dc476e97052e94cf45459075ef3.png

SIF N'doye is unreal after the upgrade. And while looking at LBs I saw that IF Balenziaga has 87 crossing, and it is a very good card in general
  • A5B
    Congrats man! Also thanks for the idea to use Teixeira and Marlos, here is how I finished the squad:

SIF N'doye is unreal after the upgrade. And while looking at LBs I saw that IF Balenziaga has 87 crossing, and it is a very good card in general

Thank you!

That team looks unreal. I'm anxious to try out N'doye, and Balenziaga does look very good. How're the CBs? I loved Sane last year, but I linked him to Djilobodji so I never used Sall
  • JoeDoeDawg11
    1661 posts Play-Off Hero

Thank you!

That team looks unreal. I'm anxious to try out N'doye, and Balenziaga does look very good. How're the CBs? I loved Sane last year, but I linked him to Djilobodji so I never used Sall

Sall is decent, his strength really shows in game, which has not been the case for all strong players in this game. His pace is not an issue, but he gets a little tired and could be a little better in the air.

I would love to use that new IF Djilbodji, but I can't get chem to work in this team with him and without major changes.

Oh and Aduriz scored a hat trick in the first game with this particular squad around him. He is unreal
  • A5B

Thank you!

Sall is decent, his strength really shows in game, which has not been the case for all strong players in this game. His pace is not an issue, but he gets a little tired and could be a little better in the air.

I would love to use that new IF Djilbodji, but I can't get chem to work in this team with him and without major changes.

Oh and Aduriz scored a hat trick in the first game with this particular squad around him. He is unreal

Yeah and the only viable alternative to Sall is Diagne but he only has 74 strength. That IF Djilobodji looks really solid though. Only way to include him while keeping a similar-ish squad would be to put Sane (Hannover 96) at CDM with IF Djilobodji and Marcelo at CB and then use whatever GK. But I don't blame you for wanting to keep N'Doye, his stats are absurb
  • JoeDoeDawg11
    1661 posts Play-Off Hero

Thank you!

Yeah and the only viable alternative to Sall is Diagne but he only has 74 strength. That IF Djilobodji looks really solid though. Only way to include him while keeping a similar-ish squad would be to put Sane (Hannover 96) at CDM with IF Djilobodji and Marcelo at CB and then use whatever GK. But I don't blame you for wanting to keep N'Doye, his stats are absurb

N'Doye is the main reason I went that route for the CDM-CB-CB combo. I had one in my club and he looked pretty meh, but then he got upgraded. Unbelievable card. I may decide to buy IF Djilbodji and just have him and N'doye on 7 chem
  • A5B

Thank you!

N'Doye is the main reason I went that route for the CDM-CB-CB combo. I had one in my club and he looked pretty meh, but then he got upgraded. Unbelievable card. I may decide to buy IF Djilbodji and just have him and N'doye on 7 chem

Yeah that could be effective. But if the squad you have now is working for you then I wouldn't experiment too much :)
  • Mr Cow
    4163 posts National Call-Up
    edited February 2016
    One team I like loads that you should try out is this
    MNKHl2s.png
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    47339 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Do you play only Divisions with these teams? @A5B

• A5B
    Mr Cow wrote: »
    MNKHl2s.png

How's Deeney?

Amrabat's torn me a new ******* before, so I know he's quality :D
  • A5B
    Do you play only Divisions with these teams? @A5B

I've used all of them in divisions, yes. But now that I've won D1 I'm going to chill out and play cups and singles again :p
  • Mr Cow
    4163 posts National Call-Up
    MNKHl2s.png

How's Deeney?

Don't know what is what about his NIF but I could never get a goal with him he just had to make the goals (Love the NIF as a CAM) but the IF is on a whole different level the ig stats are not that greatly improved but he just feels miles better he can knock most people away and most importantly he can actually score and score some pretty decent goals

With the LM I would change him for Bakary Sako since he is just amazing at free kicks
    http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/king eckin cow/video/14911937
    http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/king eckin cow/video/14911947
  • A5B
    MNKHl2s.png

How's Deeney?

Don't know what is what about his NIF but I could never get a goal with him he just had to make the goals (Love the NIF as a CAM) but the IF is on a whole different level the ig stats are not that greatly improved but he just feels miles better he can knock most people away and most importantly he can actually score and score some pretty decent goals

With the LM I would change him for Bakary Sako since he is just amazing at free kicks
    http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/king eckin cow/video/14911937
    http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/king eckin cow/video/14911947

Quality goals. Never realized his shot power/longshot stats were so high
  • Dawud
    15771 posts World Class
    Make a hybrid with up suchy/if kallstrom
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    de05ec8e3e74b2ca7d2385f5c5ca6e4a.png
    :o
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    edited February 2016
    Dawud wrote: »

BEST TEAM EVEERRRR
    bbb0159e417776d4737d8e39a244aec9.png
    @Dawud

• A5B
    Dawud wrote: »

t6DJQWx.png
  • A5B
    de05ec8e3e74b2ca7d2385f5c5ca6e4a.png
    :o

Top quality!
  • A5B
    This N'Doye team looks nice :#

rEzbNQ8.png
  • WarburtonIsMagic
    322 posts Sunday League Hero
    Hey A5B big fan of your squads, followed the thread last year but only viewing! Good to see someone creative who uses some hidden gems/unknowns etc. was wondering what do you think of this? Dont know how to post image sorry!
    http://www.futhead.com/16/squads/9643552/