NIF MESSI EXCTINCT ON PS4, AGAIN

kunszn16
292 posts Sunday League Hero
edited May 2015
Yes, just one day after his price range was increased from 4.9mil to 5.7mil. Might as well make the max 15mil because it's going to get there eventually, right?

The following is a direct excerpt from this FAQ regarding price ranges: https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/news/2015/fut-price-ranges-faq
Why did you decide to implement Price Ranges in the middle of FUT 15?
The inflation of player prices (due to increased levels of fraudulent coins in the market) had to be addressed as soon as possible. The benefits, including a balanced market and attainable player prices, are the positives of making this change for FUT 15.
EA is a fraud.
youth-in-revolt-o.gif

Update: I made this thread yesterday when NIF Messi first became extinct, but in the meantime many other cards have become extinct since then including Ronaldo, Robben, Neuer, Suarez, and many more.

I still believe it's important to reiterate that Lionel Messi is the face of this video game franchise and cannot be purchased on an entire console.
Post edited by kunszn16 on

Comments

• The Famous Guy
    354 posts Sunday League Hero
    funny-memes-03.jpg
  • Domination
    1462 posts Professional
    Noticed alot of the IF and TOTY that were on the market after cap went extinct again.
  • Florianr104
    4303 posts National Call-Up
    Great thinking by the guys at EA, inaptitude at its finest. Raising the caps helped... for two days.
  • kunszn16
    @Rob care to address this?
  • DIXON THFC
    3204 posts National Call-Up
    XB1 gets cheaper, PS4 gets more expensive every single week, it's unreal.

By the way if you are one of the people that hoard players to get more money to essentially buy nothing, I'd like to take this opportunity to tell you that you are one giant ❤️❤️❤️❤️ ❤️❤️❤️❤️.

• kunszn16 wrote: »

You'll be lucky to get a response from the master troll.
  • Dolph
    1198 posts Professional
    kunszn16 wrote: »
    I've said this several times now Rob does not care he is an EA employee, he is one of them. All about the money. Otherwise he would keep us informed of things, anything.

• kunszn16
    Bump for others
  • DIXON THFC
    edited May 2015
    Dolph wrote: »
    I've said this several times now Rob does not care he is an EA employee, he is one of them. All about the money. Otherwise he would keep us informed of things, anything.

And this is why it's almost like a joke, how can you have a representative that basically takes the mick out of us on Twitter? It's almost like it's one big joke.

• FC Intl
    4394 posts National Call-Up
    What do the people slating Rob expect to get from it? Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
  • DIXON THFC
    FC Intl wrote: »
    What do the people slating Rob expect to get from it? Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Just want to make it clear I've never slated rob in any way apart from the previous quote on this thread and what I was saying was it's just one big joke, all we read all day is people speculating on TOTS, I just don't understand at all why EA or anybody representing them can't just let us know the script.

It's such an easy thing to do.
  • kunszn16

Are you referring to Rob playing the stupid game (poking us around with comments, tweets, bans, etc. regarding TOTS) and winning the stupid prize (a growing group of angry paying customers)?
  • FC Intl
    4394 posts National Call-Up
    DIXON THFC wrote: »

Just want to make it clear I've never slated rob in any way apart from the previous quote on this thread and what I was saying was it's just one big joke, all we read all day is people speculating on TOTS, I just don't understand at all why EA or anybody representing them can't just let us know the script.

Obviously people are excited for TOTS, and want to know when it will happen. But its a bit silly to be upset that there isn't a pre-announcement announcement. It will be announced, then it will happen. Its not like its June and we haven't heard anything. We are talking a few days past when people thought TOTS would release.
  • ha032742
    37606 posts Moderator
    DIXON THFC wrote: »

Obviously people are excited for TOTS, and want to know when it will happen. But its a bit silly to be upset that there isn't a pre-announcement announcement. It will be announced, then it will happen. Its not like its June and we haven't heard anything. We are talking a few days past when people thought TOTS would release.

Agree with this and currently I couldn't care less about TOTS with the market in such a mess. For those that say the market needs TOTS...what happens in 6-8 weeks when it's over (hint - see 1st post of the thread)?
  • Dolph
    1198 posts Professional
    I could care less about tots I would just like to hear anything about the screwed up PS market from someone involved with EA.
  • cronaldo773
    2286 posts Fans' Favourite

Sadly no one is selling this player currently please check back later.
  • murazor
    7860 posts League Winner

Sadly no one is selling this player currently please check back later.
    :joy: