Where would you upgrade my team next?

WaCoug615
9651 posts League Winner
edited February 2016
I won't perjure the process with my thoughts at this time. If you had this:

UFj6PKb.jpg

What would you do next? I have 356k in the bank atm.

Where would you upgrade my team next? 46 votes

Upgrade RB to Zanetti
43%
Stevo_CT I EvO IDiggyJimmyVulmerReece Tha BEASTSGLTUbermanHelpyAntparry92YungSnipguyethnickAdiabaticC.A.FIFAAlexSolmJeeeeezTheDreamerClaiconTornadeauIvan82 20 votes
Upgrade RB to ??? (share below)
10%
FISNeymessiDOMinantRunefangBurtThePenguin 5 votes
Upgrade RB to TOTY Marcelo
10%
BoabdustConGardMagnificDanGhS88Deisel321 5 votes
4%
XxRichiexRichxXAndy99TradeZ 2 votes
Upgrade Boateng to IF
0%
Save it all for Suarez 95/98
23%
Agent VZjjmmww1Bob1432Il THE WOLF lIStewPartyTeh Heskeywijnaldum16DannycpfcGinch goes u90Mattybwoii883RiceUndKamehameha 11 votes
Save it all for another striker (share below)
6%
Shearer09NUFC1paw14Jfo88 3 votes

Comments

• Jfo88
    22950 posts Club Captain
    Needs crespo
  • I EvO I
    6657 posts Big Money Move
    Upgrade RB to Zanetti
    TOTY Neymar, lel. Needs more TOTY Ronaldo m8. Other than that, I would go for Zanetti
  • WaCoug615
    9651 posts League Winner
    I EvO I wrote: »
    TOTY Neymar, lel. Needs more TOTY Ronaldo m8. Other than that, I would go for Zanetti

I hope he drops a hatty on you first game, but that being said I'm predicting EVO 5, Cougs 2 :#
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    34112 posts National Team Captain
    SIF Lahm
  • ethnick
    5853 posts Big Money Move
    Upgrade RB to Zanetti
    Zanetti. He is a machine. Saved me so many times.
  • WaCoug615
    9651 posts League Winner
    ethnick wrote: »
    Zanetti. He is a machine. Saved me so many times.

@ethnick do you find his lack of jumping is a problem or is it either not visible or overshadowed by the rest of the good? Tagging @Pugzilla and @AlexSolm as well because I know they both use the Capitano as well.
  • Reece Tha BEAST
    17022 posts World Class
    Upgrade RB to Zanetti
    LM nif Ronaldo , RB Zanetti, then different legend CF.
  • LuckyStrikE
    3524 posts National Call-Up
    edited February 2016
    Honestly. Sell Neuer.get NIF Neuer or VDS. Then sell boa and buy Godin 90. Swap Blanc and godin. Then add any right back u want from any league.
  • LuckyStrikE
    edited February 2016
  • LuckyStrikE
    U could go Zanetti with that change
  • WaCoug615
    9651 posts League Winner
    Honestly. Sell Neuer.get NIF Neuer or VDS. Then sell boa and buy Godin 90. Swap Blanc and godin. Then add any right back u want from any league.

Packed him and never selling - I've had some moments of weakness but I'm determined to not make last year's mistake and sell me FOF blue only to regret it a month later. Plus, hes an absolute God back there :)

I do really like the idea of a crazy upgraded Godin tho, that's for sure - already used Neuer on 5 chem for a while and he was immense anyway so 8 wouldn't bother me :#
  • WaCoug615
    9651 posts League Winner
    U could go Zanetti with that change

First time using the forums my friend? :joy::joy:
  • FIS
    4388 posts National Call-Up
    SIF Lahm

or get toty marcelo at LB
  • Il THE WOLF lI
    4683 posts National Call-Up
    Definitely an upgrade for Suarez, also why not Alba for LB?
  • paw14
    1074 posts Professional
    Suarez -> Messi
  • WaCoug615
    9651 posts League Winner

Mainly because of 8-chem always doing in my head, but eventually want Blucelo there. Basically sat in a spot where I think I'm gonna upgrade the fullbacks and then work towards a big Suarez upgrade at some point. By then I'll know if I want to have 800k into the fullbacks or if I'll be fully ready to ❤️❤️❤️❤️ on that 98/99 Chewy :)
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    Caugy stop ballin' so hard bro. :p
  • Il THE WOLF lI
    4683 posts National Call-Up
    WaCoug615 wrote: »

Mainly because of 8-chem always doing in my head, but eventually want Blucelo there. Basically sat in a spot where I think I'm gonna upgrade the fullbacks and then work towards a big Suarez upgrade at some point. By then I'll know if I want to have 800k into the fullbacks or if I'll be fully ready to ❤️❤️❤️❤️ on that 98/99 Chewy :)

Why would Alba be 8 chem there?
  • CornishLad
    24570 posts Club Captain
    Think you mean "Upgrade LB to TOTY Marcelo" and not RB. I actually dont know how you could upgrade that tbh
  • WaCoug615
    9651 posts League Winner
    Agent VZ wrote: »

I've seen your trade profit sir, I'm only trying to get into your level of the game my friend @Agent VZ :)
    CornishLad wrote: »
    Think you mean "Upgrade LB to TOTY Marcelo" and not RB. I actually dont know how you could upgrade that tbh

Yeah @CornishLad Sorry, too much copy-pasting and you can't edit those after posting initially :(

I could get Alba easily on 10 @Il THE WOLF lI but Vidal would only be on 8 if I flip him to the other side.
  • TORZADO
    5159 posts Big Money Move
    Upgrade where you feel it's weaker
  • WaCoug615
    9651 posts League Winner
    TORZADO wrote: »
    Upgrade where you feel it's weaker

@TORZADO Zanetti seems most logical tho he has a few stats (heading and jumping mainly) that worry me a tad. He and Marcelo, as I said above, seem to be my most logical upgrades as I plod my way to Chewy :/
  • Claicon
    2313 posts Fans' Favourite
    Upgrade RB to Zanetti
    I would go with Zanetti at RB
  • WaCoug615
    9651 posts League Winner
    Claicon wrote: »
    I would go with Zanetti at RB

Think I'm gonna. Thanks to you and everyone else for the input!
  • Jfo88
    22950 posts Club Captain

I've seen your trade profit sir, I'm only trying to get into your level of the game my friend @Agent VZ :)

Yeah @CornishLad Sorry, too much copy-pasting and you can't edit those after posting initially :(

I could get Alba easily on 10 @Il THE WOLF lI but Vidal would only be on 8 if I flip him to the other side.

Think you are confusing alba with alaba or maybe I'm the one that's confused
  • WaCoug615
    9651 posts League Winner
    Jfo88 wrote: »

Think you are confusing alba with alaba or maybe I'm the one that's confused

Oh no @Jfo88 It's me that's confused, cheers! Using Marcelo because he's better and has a better upgrade possibility @Il THE WOLF lI ;)
  • Ivan82
    142 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Upgrade RB to Zanetti
    Zanetti will put a true smile inside you.
  • WaCoug615
    9651 posts League Winner
    Ivan82 wrote: »
    Zanetti will put a true smile inside you.

This sounds ... I mean, I think I like it, right? :#
  • WFCBagnall
    88034 posts Moderator
    Definitely a new Rb
  • WaCoug615
    9651 posts League Winner
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Definitely a new Rb

Smartass :*