The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Bergkamp....just wow

Jackk102
649 posts An Exciting Prospect
I had to try him out, and I can honestly say....its unfair! Are you kidding me, he can score from actually anywhere, its seriously cheating! No competition, best shooter I have tried in this game, and I have tried a lot of people :)

Comments

• Ivan82
    142 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I have a full legend and Toty players including Toty Ronaldo. I don't play much this year because of my new work schedule but let me try and explain something to people that want to learn explore new things and make things fun. Ok first of all ...... Bergkamp is the best legend I have tried this year, I had Gullit prior to him this year and broke my team down to built something around Ice man..... Honestly speaking bro he and Messi are both equal in my eyes/ heart as the two BEST players this FUT has to offer. I totally agree with you, Bergkamp clamps down opponents defense leaving weak points..... I don't expect many people here to understand what that even means but it just means he does what he wants.... WHEN he wants. 10/10 player and IMO better then my 98 Ronaldo by a far distance and that I'm not lying about.
  • Diggy
    14189 posts Has That Special Something
    Ivan82 wrote: »
    I have a full legend and Toty players including Toty Ronaldo. I don't play much this year because of my new work schedule but let me try and explain something to people that want to learn explore new things and make things fun. Ok first of all ...... Bergkamp is the best legend I have tried this year, I had Gullit prior to him this year and broke my team down to built something around Ice man..... Honestly speaking bro he and Messi are both equal in my eyes/ heart as the two BEST players this FUT has to offer. I totally agree with you, Bergkamp clamps down opponents defense leaving weak points..... I don't expect many people here to understand what that even means but it just means he does what he wants.... WHEN he wants. 10/10 player and IMO better then my 98 Ronaldo by a far distance and that I'm not lying about.

M2B is that you?
  • WaCoug615
    9651 posts League Winner
    Diggy wrote: »

M2B is that you?

Oh for sure. Late to the party @Diggy M8 :)
  • Diggy
    14189 posts Has That Special Something
    WaCoug615 wrote: »

M2B is that you?

I couldn't be sure because he was rating bergkamp above CR98
  • WaCoug615
    9651 posts League Winner
    WaCoug615 wrote: »

M2B is that you?

I couldn't be sure because he was rating bergkamp above CR98

Cause Ronny sucks this year :)

He's always had a thing for Bergy as well, just less publicized :#
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    edited February 2016
    5th best player in the game for me after Toty Messi,Toty Ronaldo, gullit and fif Suare for sure. Those four are on a different level.
  • JimmyVulmer
    6461 posts Big Money Move
    I'd always used him at CAM but he's unreal at ST in a 4321