UP FIF GODIN price on ps4 atm?

BCBeneli
1448 posts Play-Off Hero
edited February 2016
Can someone check for me? I have him on my team.

Comments

• simmarjit
    516 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited February 2016
    BCBeneli wrote: »

FIF 120k PS4, 100k XBONE
  • BCBeneli
    1448 posts Play-Off Hero
    simmarjit wrote: »
    BCBeneli wrote: »

FIF 120k PS4, 100k XBONE

Wow no way really? He's the same
  • MichaelEJD
    1271 posts Professional
    He's actually dropped about 20-30k on what he was earlier in the day.
  • truegunn3r
    12471 posts Has That Special Something
    edited February 2016
    Things don't always pan out as expected. This is the first year I didn't invest in UP's.

What people need to realise is that a) this is the first time that UP's are released with price ranges and b) it is all about the hype.

Do u really think that TIF Neymar will go up in price after his UP? He already is about a million. How comes his TIF went up after TOTY while his NIF has gone down? Hype have corrected the prices and not much will change with upgrades.

Enjoy your investments pals!
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class
    Always sell before the upgrade. Hype sells.
  • so you can see dybala will fall to arund 350's easily and also Griezmann might fall around 180k
  • BCBeneli
    1448 posts Play-Off Hero
    I think he might go up after a few days. Today was simply people trying to undercut each other in their investment downloads
  • I think he will rise after all the undercutting is over. 120k for a 90 rated player with 95 defending.
  • Clint Eastwood
    3252 posts National Call-Up
    I bought him for 110k. Too good of a player to not have for that cheap. 95 defending wth 92 phy and 74 pace is crazy!
  • BCBeneli
    1448 posts Play-Off Hero
    I bought him for 110k. Too good of a player to not have for that cheap. 95 defending wth 92 phy and 74 pace is crazy!

Agreed as soon as I get home I'm going to play a game to see if he is any different from his FIF
  • PAPAZAMA
    350 posts Sunday League Hero
    Just saw this thead and bought him immediately, 115k for him is crazy.
  • willdarko
    1102 posts Professional
    Grabbed him for 120k on the ps4. Slotting him into a new team - his stats look incredible.
  • red2mik
    447 posts Sunday League Hero
    Have him out of a pack. Nerver even thought about selling him once. He is a god for me, best defender especially price-performance-wise!
  • willdarko
    1102 posts Professional
    red2mik wrote: »
    Have him out of a pack. Nerver even thought about selling him once. He is a god for me, best defender especially price-performance-wise!

Awesome to hear - will be playing him next to Ramos, hopefully they can form a good partnership!