The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

Cards you hate playing against

Dan2501
1250 posts Professional
edited February 2016
Who are the cards, which, when you see them pop up in your opponents squad that you just dread seeing? Who destroys you every single time?

For me, it's Lacaswette. Seriously, every time I come up against a team with him in it he absolutely smashes me, played against him twice last night and he must have scored 3 or 4, it's ridiculously frustrating. I don't know what it is, I can handle Aubameyang so don't think it's the pace, but for whatever reason Lacazette smashes me every time. Also, I've come up against Robbie Fowler a couple of times and he's destroyed me too, long shots for days. Who are yours?

Comments

• AshVanRooney
    1546 posts Play-Off Hero
    Has to be Leno or Lloris, can never score past them.
  • MACCA33
    66 posts Park Captain
    Otamendi and Kompany as a pair, can never get through.
  • TheDreamer
    3160 posts National Call-Up
    Ibrahimovic, hes causing me insane problems everytime I face him.

Other than that I really hate playing against any card in 4321 formation :)
  • Arsenalfan97
    7963 posts League Winner
    Dan2501 wrote: »
    Who are the cards, which, when you see them pop up in your opponents squad that you just dread seeing? Who destroys you every single time?

For me, it's Lacaswette. Seriously, every time I come up against a team with him in it he absolutely smashes me, played against him twice last night and he must have scored 3 or 4, it's ridiculously frustrating. I don't know what it is, I can handle Aubameyang so don't think it's the pace, but for whatever reason Lacazette smashes me every time. Also, I've come up against Robbie Fowler a couple of times and he's destroyed me too, long shots for days. Who are yours?

For me it's Ribery I can handle Messi and ronaldo but not him lol. I think you struggle with Lacazette because he has literally everything and he has good agility making him a nightmare. Aub turns like a truck sometimes which is why it's easier to stop him.
  • FIS
    4286 posts National Call-Up
    Aubameyang
  • 91Rafi91
    120 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Dybala every Time.
    Leno is a nightmare too.
  • Azof
    17625 posts World Class
    Always hated playing against someone with a magic cylinder, bs card that
  • Campino
    28478 posts Player of the Year
    Valbuena
  • Antparry92
    18948 posts World Class
    Fowler has been great against me as well.
    But I hate seeing PEA line up, ball always seems to bounce to him
  • DoD_Jester
    27119 posts Player of the Year
    for some reason, diego costa, i can handle most cards(against an average user) but i really struggle against big Diego with my defensive style
  • Dan2501
    1250 posts Professional
    I think you struggle with Lacazette because he has literally everything and he has good agility making him a nightmare. Aub turns like a truck sometimes which is why it's easier to stop him.

Yeah you're probably right. Has a pretty nice combination of stats, he's an absolute nightmare to defend against.
  • DoD_Jester
    27119 posts Player of the Year
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    But I hate seeing PEA line up, ball always seems to bounce to him, then off him, then back to him, then off another 3 defenders before he slots home

fixed :joy:
  • AlexSolm
    8349 posts League Winner
    Aubameyang and Candreva always score against me
  • KingLionel10
    15183 posts World Class
    Remy always ❤️❤️❤️❤️ remy
  • DOMinant
    1803 posts Play-Off Hero
    Sturridge is the main one. Also Thiago(Bayern one, ALWAYS scores against me), Ramires+ Nainggolan too
  • Bozza88
    2090 posts Fans' Favourite
    Auba
  • ScouserChris
    3824 posts National Call-Up
    Definitely Dybala he's a little rat !!!
  • ScouserChris
    3824 posts National Call-Up
    Remy always ❤️❤️❤️❤️ remy

Proper tw at ain't he ha ha
  • Barslund
    4644 posts National Call-Up
    Neymar (in the right hands) or Aubameyang
  • BigBadAl696
    1010 posts Professional
    If I see Otemendi and Remy in the same line up a huge wave of depression hits me and I've pretty much lost before a ball's been kicked haha
  • TripMode
    373 posts Sunday League Hero
    David Luiz and Dybala
  • Antparry92
    18948 posts World Class
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    But I hate seeing PEA line up, ball always seems to bounce to him, then off him, then back to him, then off another 3 defenders before he slots home

fixed :joy:

Preach :joy:
  • SYMMO19
    1209 posts Professional
    Auba, actually caved and used the sweatlord last night and he is a "bobble magnet"

No point tackling him because it always ends up back at his feet.

Handanovic also gives me nightmares!
  • ECUPirates
    1124 posts Professional
    Benteke and Lukaku always score against me. I hate playing against Aubameyang for the obvious reasons, but I rarely concede to him.
  • QceCapo
    5625 posts Big Money Move
    Lacasweat with the zig zag everytime. I don't care who is using him. Ugh
  • Sturridge. Always.
  • LeonidasJB
    15034 posts World Class
    Hate playing against De Gea and Cech, they tend to save every single shot!! So frustrating, and they are usually accompanied by a sweaty BPL squad with K.Walker, Ramires, Sturridge, Remy and Walcott, just to add to the frustration.
  • Richard
    11478 posts Has That Special Something
    Daniel_Sturridge_2860059b.jpg
  • ethnick
    5852 posts Big Money Move
    Don't know why but carzola has been deadly against me lately. Usually I'd say bale though.
  • Torres4Lif3
    6657 posts Big Money Move
    Douglas Costa
    Felipe Anderson
    Parolo
    Tevez