Co-op Seasons - Looking for a partner

Alastair
10035 posts Moderator
New to Co-op Seasons and looking for someone to play with? Well look no further! Just post in here and try to follow the template below. Give as much information as possible

Platform (eg PC/XBOX 360/XBOX One/PS3/PS4):
Gamertag/Username:
Time available:
Team rating/preferred teams:
Play style (eg direct/quick passing/skiller/slow build-up):

Remember, the more information you give, the more likely you are to find an ideal partner.

Good luck!

Comments

• OddFuture
    67 posts Park Captain
    Xbox 360

Ranked with last two partners in top 100
    USA
    Passing game
    play anytimE

xODDxFUTUREx
    Add me
  • JoeAVFC1986
    1160 posts Professional
    Platform XBOX One:
    Gamertag JoeAVFC1986
    Time available: 6pm - 1am
    Team rating/preferred teams: England/4.5star mainly
    Play style - Possession based with a few long balls to the wings mixed in/ Main strength is spotting runs and a decent array of skill moves when needed.
  • sus pe val
    15 posts Ball Boy
    Platform : xbox one
    Gamertag: sus pe val
    Time available: 17:00-23:00 +03gmt
    Team rating: from 3 stars to 5 stars
    Favourite teams : romania,shakhtar donetsk.real madrid
    Favourite formations: 4222,41212,41212(2),4312,352
    Dislike formations: all formations with 5 def at back,all formations 433,all formations with 1 striker
    Play style: keep the ball on the ground most of the time,(fast)mixed passes,know to do some easy dribblings,have a good counterattack sense,defend verry well as in running back and not towards your opponent and be really efficient at standing tackles,not sliding tackles

i don't use party chat as i don't speak(obviously writing included) fluent english
    forgot,i play often the ball posession on center of the field because from there you can have more opportunities then being on sides
    even when i'm on sides i prefer pass in centre then crossing
    that's my style and my record 131-28-31 says it a efficient play style
    i don't "mold" too much,so i look somebody with my style

• -AlzA-
    41 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Platform (eg PC/XBOX 360/XBOX One/PS3/PS4): PS3
    Gamertag/Username: alzaa08
    Time available: Most days.
    Team rating/preferred teams: Like a mix of teams, enjoy playing 3511 though, Bayern & Chelsea excel well in this formation.
    Play style (eg direct/quick passing/skiller/slow build-up): Bit of everything, i like a few skills here & there, i'm a very experienced Fifa player & have a great knowledge of the beautiful game.
  • KingKDot
    42 posts
    edited April 2015
    Platform: Xbox 360 (I got a mic!)

Gamertag/Username: losdoyers4lyfe

Time available: Most days

Team rating/preferred teams: 4-5 Stars (Barcelona, Bayern Munich, Argentina, Germany are my favorites)

Play style: Div1-2 FUT player and Div1 Regular seasons player. I can do buildup play or explode for a fast counter attack if needed. Will skill occasionally (up to 4 stars that's about it) to set up shots or make space, other than that I prefer to keep it simple with possession-oriented passing and picking out runs. Would prefer to play with something who is cool with playing as designated defender or cherry picker (when we lose the ball, one person manually switches to an attacker and stays as an attacker while the other can switch back and forth with any other player and play defense to avoid the confusion of player switching).

Preferred Formations in order: 433(5)-most preferred, 41212(2), 41212, 4231(2) ( I have a set of instructions for all of these and I have a custom "tiki taka" tactic as well. I prefer to play on "balanced")

My Ideal Squad(433(5)): A set of wide players (LM/RM-LW/RW), ST/CF with 80+ dribbling and 70+ passing, M/H or H/H CDM, 1 box to box midfielder, 1 playmaking midfielder.

Personal Offensive Creativity: Mostly cut-in's from the wings, give and go's in and around the box. Crossing is rare without a target man or an opportunity for a wide open volley/header. Will rarely shoot from outside of 25 yards, will never shoot from further out than 30 yards. Drag backs, fake shots, and advanced spins are my go-to moves.

Miscellaneous

Penalties: Will be out of goalie's reach ;)

Free Kicks: Range for over the wall: 35 yards, Around the wall: 40 yards

Favorite Co-Op Celebration: One person runs around the pitch shushing while the other does the arm swing ;)

Post edited by KingKDot on
  • edited April 2015
    Found a good partner, please delete.
    Post edited by LetsKeepTheBall on
  • cHaaZzi
    10 posts Ball Boy
    Looking for somebody to play Co-op with on Xbox one! I am sick and i hope you are too! Message me so we can smash it up...

GT: cHaaZzi
  • Platform: Xbox One
    Gamertag/Username: kingtut313
    Time available: Usually at night
    Team rating/preferred teams: Any
    Play style (eg direct/quick passing/skiller/slow build-up): Attractive football, scoring nice goals

Have been playing 2v2 for years. Looking for new people to play with on Xb1
  • TheFlyingDutchman
    2045 posts
    edited April 2015
    Platform (eg PC/XBOX 360/XBOX One/PS3/PS4): Xbox One
    Gamertag/Username: legend6yt
    Time available: 7pm-1am EST on weekdays, 12am-2am EST on weekends
    Team rating/preferred teams: Open to any european teams
    Play style (eg direct/quick passing/skiller/slow build-up): Counter-attacking, lots of passing
  • today a guy with gt: unique griggs contact me for coop
    he added me on his friend list
    i always check the statistics of anybody who wants to play coop so i know what skill he has
    he wroted some words that he think that will pleases me with his awesome record in coop 6-1-1(not awesome at all)
    i gave him a chance
    he repeated "invite me" and easy to spot that he is a liar who never played coop seasons
    i send him a notification because you can't invite
    he said he in the coop menu and invite him
    i get annoyed and i said he is a liar
    he gets offended and say he isn't a liar and deleted me from friends list

• sus pe val wrote: »
    today a guy with gt: unique griggs contact me for coop
    he added me on his friend list
    i always check the statistics of anybody who wants to play coop so i know what skill he has
    he wroted some words that he think that will pleases me with his awesome record in coop 6-1-1(not awesome at all)
    i gave him a chance
    he repeated "invite me" and easy to spot that he is a liar who never played coop seasons
    i send him a notification because you can't invite
    he said he in the coop menu and invite him
    i get annoyed and i said he is a liar
    he gets offended and say he isn't a liar and deleted me from friends list

Cool story, bro.
  • ClemB
    6 posts Ball Boy
    edited April 2015
    Platform (eg PC/XBOX 360/XBOX One/PS3/PS4): XboxOne
    Gamertag/Username: ClemGunner
    Time available: Tonight!
    Team rating/preferred teams: Whatever
    Play style (eg direct/quick passing/skiller/slow build-up): Whatever

I've a microphone.
    Answer asap please.
  • Marr87
    1 posts Ball Boy
    edited September 2015
    Partner found. Trophy attained. Please delete
    Post edited by Marr87 on
  • Platform: PS4
    Gamertag/Username: sleden
    Country: Norway (speak fluent english and norwegian understand other scandinavian languages)
    Time available: almost all the time
    Team rating/preferred teams: 4-5 stars
    Play style (eg direct/quick passing/skiller/slow build-up):i like quick/slow build up depending on pressure and passes i only want a partner that is serious and really good
  • JoeAVFC1986
    1160 posts Professional
    Platform XBOX One:
    Gamertag JoeAVFC1986
    Time available: 6pm - 1am
    Team rating/preferred teams: England/4.5star mainly
    Play style - Possession based with a few long balls to the wings mixed in/ Main strength is spotting runs and a decent array of skill moves when needed.

Looking for a top quality player that can play at the same time as me which is 7uk time until 12 most evenings.
    Please don't add me if you are inexperienced or not very good, my seasons record is 65-13-25 so someone around that skill level would be nice.
  • Fincsi
    4 posts Ball Boy
    Platform: PS3
    Usename: fincsi
    Time available: variable , based on discussions
    Team rating/preferred teams: everything
    Play style: conformist to my partner, but i like the high possesion.
    At the moment I stand at 200-31-59, mostly with random partners.
  • Ennu1__
    1 posts
    edited May 2015
    Platform: PS4

Username: Ennu1_

Time: night time every other day or so

preferred team: any 4-5 star

Play style: love passing and making plays, slow build up.

Extra: please pass the ball and don't rage quit thanks

Love playing 2v2 and I was in div 2 with one of my friends before he stopped playing
  • 9_Point_5
    9 posts Ball Boy
    edited May 2015
    Platform (PC): PC
    Gamertag/Username: 9_Point_5
    Time available: 7 pm to 11 pm Eastern Standard Time (after work)
    Team rating/preferred teams: Barcelona/Real Madrid
    Play style : Tiki-Taka or LB+Y when turning mad

I am looking for a really good player who are able to win division 1-5 title, who loves short passing, with great soccer mentality. When we coop, we can beat any team very easily and make fun of them by doing some 4 or 5 star skill move.
    Post edited by 9_Point_5 on
  • Platform (PS4):

Gamertag/Username: ProTeGe_SaiiiNTs

Time available: whenever mostly

Team rating/preferred teams: don't care

Play style (eg direct/quick passing/skiller/slow build-up): open to anything
  • Platform (PS4)

Gamertag/Username: fthiago90

Time available: night time every day

Team rating/preferred teams: Real / Barcelona / Bayer / chelsea

Play style (eg direct/quick passing/skiller/slow build-up): Ball possesion, dribler, good passing and positio. Scorer.
  • fo0ot
    2 posts Ball Boy
    Platform: PC
    Gamertag/Username: fo0ot
    Time available: most days
    Team rating/preferred teams: all 3.5-4.5* teams (love test different teams)
    Play style: prefer attacks with short passes and through balls, dont like lob passes. also i cant do skill moves, sorry.
  • Platform: PC
    Gamertag/Username: jahlilcrossover
    Time Available: Pretty Much Always Online
    Team Rating/Preferred Teams: +-4* (Play with solid teams and not overrated teams)
    Play Style: Possession football with a constant mix of passes (chance creator)
  • Platform Ps4
    Gamertag/Username:FifaSmith7
    Time available:Most Days
    Team rating/preferred teams:4star plus, Mostly Portugal and Dortmund.
    Play style- Fast passing, Use skill to beat a player, i can adapt to any style if your good. I,ve won over 60 division 1 titles in all game modes, Add me if you want to play. Thanks
  • gametag JoG4Canibal, ps3 with mic, age 30, country greece, anytime, any team, i'm good enough with full football imagination. kai an eisai kai ellinas tha itane akoma pio gamata
  • Niels1147
    11 posts Ball Boy

platform: PC
    Username: niels1147

Time available: monday/friday from 6PM to 8:30PM and in weekends from almost whole day 11AM until 8/9PM(Dutch time)

Team rating: i like to play with 4-4,5 star clubs, because if you choose 5 star clubs, you will always met barcelona, real madrid, or bayern München. You won't have a lot of chance with a "weaker" 5 star club. I prefer the 4/ 4,5 star club out of a european competation(so not MLS) or a international team(doesn't mather which must be 4-4,5 star).

Playstyle: i like to play football with a lot of passing, but with much pressure forward too. I want to break defence with through balls or just do build-up play. I like crosses form the wings too. ( so a though ball to the attacking wings and then a cross, is one of my most dangerous tactics).
  • marcus2596
    281 posts Sunday League Hero
    Platform (eg PC/XBOX 360/XBOX One/PS3/PS4): XB1
    Gamertag/Username: iiMarcoo x
    Time available: 8.30pm and later weekdays and anytime on weekends
    Team rating/preferred teams: ANY
    Play style (eg direct/quick passing/skiller/slow build-up): Quick Passing
  • Don_Mourn
    2 posts
    edited May 2015
    Platform: PS4
    Gamertag: Don_Mourn
    Time available: 23.5
    Team rating/preferred team: Any
    Playstyle: Mixed

Need cup partner for whole day of gaming for saturday. Beer drinking player buddy needed.
  • platform: PS4
    Gamertag: Charlestrum
    Time available: 20:00 - 01:00
    Team rating/preferred team: 4.5 to 5 Stars (Atletico Madrid, Bayern and Arsenal)
    Playstyle: Short Passing , controlled build up play. High use of skill moves in final third

I have aspirations to qualify for the FIWC grand final , so I need a lot of practice.
  • Platform: xbox 1
    GT: nrokker000
    Time available: usually every night and most mornings along with weekends
    Team: prefer 4-5 star rated teams but I'm really not too picky
    Play style: I prefer possession style play with occasional through balls and crosses but I can adapt to what ever style is needed for the most part. I try to play the easy ball instead of beating my man off the dribble every time and like to utilize buildup/quick passing.

I'm in division one in regular seasons mode with a 114-38-49 record, so I'm looking to be competitive and am willing to build up our chemistry

Msg me if interested
  • Niels1147
    11 posts Ball Boy
    platform: PC
    Username: InF-Nielsl1l

Time available: monday/friday from 6PM to 8:30PM and in weekends from almost whole day: 11AM until 8/9PM(Dutch time)

Team rating: i like to play with 4-4,5 star clubs, because if you choose 5 star clubs, you will always met barcelona, real madrid, or bayern München. You won't have a lot of chance with a "weaker" 5 star club. I prefer the 4/ 4,5 star club out of a european competition(so not MLS) or a international team(doesn't mather which, must be 4-4,5 star).

Playstyle: i like to play football with a lot of passing, but with much pressure forward too. I want to break defence with through balls or just do build-up play. I like crosses form the wings too. ( so a though ball to the attacking wings and then a cross, is one of my most dangerous tactics). My tactic depends on the playstyle of the opponent too. If there is much room at the wings i will try to get the ball there, if the defence is solid, i will try to break through by playing posistion play, and keep possession. I try to find opponents their weakness too.