Login Validation??

THJ71
747 posts Semi-Pro
edited February 2016
What the hell has just popped up when loading Ultimate Team?

A grid of squares with numbers I can hardly see on a messy grey/black background has appeared. Apparently if I press the correct buttons on my controller to match the square the numbers are in, it will make the game run smoothly

Found this same image on the web

C9BEfxZ.jpg

Does this mean it fixes the lag B)
Post edited by THJ71 on

Comments

• Asad97
    2230 posts Fans' Favourite
    It has always been there
    Just press the correct buttons on your controller as to what is on the screen - 98 42 89 1
    It has been there for ages and solves nothing, just extra stupid security
  • THJ71
    747 posts Semi-Pro
    edited February 2016
    It's the keep our game running smoothly that has done me. And as for seeing the numbers...they could have made them a bit easier to see for us old uns as you need to get close to the TV to see them
  • M3$$1
    398 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited February 2016
    Dont take it lightly. That also means serious warning if you keep doing what ever you doing to trigger them. You will get unknown error to loggin Fut (i think they just can not find you a guilty but highly suspects so might as well blocking you to log in) for rest of year lol.
    It could be abusing on spamming search, quitting divisons games like 10games in a row, or who knows whatelse
  • THJ71
    747 posts Semi-Pro
    M3$$1 wrote: »
    Dont take it lightly. That also means serious warning if you keep doing what ever you doing to trigger them. You will get unknown error to loggin Fut (i think they just can not find you a guilty but highly suspects so might as well blocking you to log in) for rest of year lol.
    It could be abusing on spamming search, quitting divisons games like 10games in a row, or who knows whatelse

Eh?? I had just switched the game on. And whatever things I may be doing that are illegal in the EA ❤️❤️❤️❤️ eyes is probably quit games which I will do when it is unplayable due to the terrible lagging lately but that is only here and there. Spamming search?? Would not know where to start..

All I do is switch the game on and mostly just get wound up over the occurrences that happen during games that are out of my control
  • old news
  • M3$$1 wrote: »

no it doesnt :D
  • Asad97
    2230 posts Fans' Favourite
    Mate just dont worry, relax, dont buy/ sell coins or any other illegal coin activities in fifa
  • THJ71
    747 posts Semi-Pro
    I should have seen right through the replies lol

I have never, and will not ever buy coins on this game with the way EA are treating us customers towards this messed up game. They had my £40 or whatever it was for the game, and that is how it is staying. They are just plain and simple greedy ********. All my coins have come from a steady stream of trading over the months
  • Gazza74
    1137 posts Professional
    Dont worry m8, ive had this a few times....just press the correct ones and it`ll log you straight in.