Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Unrealistic sackings

Crow
226 posts Has Potential To Be Special
there are some good things in fifa16 and some things that need looking at and career mode definitely needs looking at. this problem keeps happening, In a season in the premier league I finished 9th won the charity shield got to the FA cup final and won the champions league and got sacked. what planet is this game made in ? come on EA give us some realism.

Comments

• ManzGOTIT
    2347 posts Fans' Favourite
    Tbf Del Bosque got sacked at Masrid for winning the Champions League and doin poor in the league
  • Jll02
    207 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It must be to do with your league performance.
  • KBS_Blades
    153 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    What team are you playing with? Usually with a big team you'll be expected to finish high in the league or win the title, while smaller teams won't expect as much. Even if you win every other trophy, you might find that you get sacked for not fulfilling the board's league objective, as the board are more interested in league performance as opposed to cup performance.
  • NightmareNI
    1316 posts Professional
    Career mode in FIFA is just bad. Period. Little effort is put into it anymore since FUT has been released
  • KBS_Blades
    153 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Career mode in FIFA is just bad. Period. Little effort is put into it anymore since FUT has been released

I wouldn't say it's bad, it's still good fun to play. I'd call it neglected.

• RWU
    2978 posts National Call-Up
    U didn't happen to be Chelsea manager?