The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Topic can be closed

Remzy69
2102 posts Fans' Favourite
edited February 2016
So guys,

Today I bought a PS4 (finally). I'm starting with a fresh account, so I thought it would be nice to share my RTG journey to div 1 with you guys.
There is just 1 simple rule, I'm not allowed to buy coins or fifa points. And I'm not going to be trading as well. Only thing I do is sell the players I get in packs I might get on the way.

This topic is to share my custom tactics and player instructions with you guys, I will be playing different formations depending on the players I use.

My first plan to make some coins is to use the free draft token and sell the players I get in the packs, so I can build a starting squad.

So guys wish me luck, I'm getting started!

Division 10
Results
wtg9x1.jpg
Full gameplay

Division 9
Results
30boaw8.jpg
Post edited by Remzy69 on

Comments

• El Parcero219
    77 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Good luck man
    Thinking about doing the same thing lol
  • Remzy69
    Good luck man
    Thanks man! I will also drop gameplay vids and full gameplay in this topic!
  • El Parcero219
    77 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Remzy69 wrote: »
    Good luck man
    Thanks man! I will also drop gameplay vids and full gameplay in this topic!

That's is for sure gonna make it more intresting, any ideas of what team you wanna start bulding? Or specific player to build around?
  • DtGodmage22
    7050 posts League Winner
    Nani snijder promese
    Inan lulic witsel
    Erkin castan monalis b from russian league
    Any serie a k 433 5 :) thank me later can use rvp and move snijder to lcm
  • DtGodmage22
    7050 posts League Winner
    I wanted to try fresh on ps4 but i cant buy two of the same game lol
  • DtGodmage22
    7050 posts League Winner
    Btw did you buy ps4 to play street fighter
  • nextqprmanager
    3365 posts National Call-Up
    Remzy, Good luck !
  • Remzy69
    So guys, I played the draft:
    y06fm.jpg
    Pretty sick squad builder imo, but unfortunately I came up against a 4222 who literally parked the bus the whole game. I think we both created like 2 chances and he won by scoring a corner kick, lol.
    28a2a15.jpg

Also the packs I got were pretty bad, so in result I have 6300 coins to build my starting squad.
    30u7cip.jpg

So guys now I'm going to be building a squad.
    I decided to follow my own guide to show you guys how effective it can be, I will be playing 433(2) to start with.
    What league would you guys like me to see playing? Remember I have 6300 coins and already 2 russian league players, so I might go with a russian squad for Division 10.

Let me know what you think!
  • Khangaskhan17
    3953 posts National Call-Up
    Good luck man! Russian league is a good one to start with. Dzyuba is pretty good!
  • Remzy69
    Good luck man! Russian league is a good one to start with. Dzyuba is pretty good!

Thanks bro! Very confident about crushing it :) I have been looking and I think there are some real bargains in the Russin league, probably getting Promes and Witsel for sure.
  • Ewanos
    617 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Succes jongen!
  • Remzy69
    Ewanos wrote: »
    Succes jongen!
    Komt goed gap!
  • xXTato99Xx
    1300 posts Professional
    I'm doing this as well... I made like 15k and build these two teams:
    3213fc5a1cf4708e4cbaaf31aae96470.png
    046a3409ef91907c649eacf965874bb5.png

I want to do things I would do in my main account so....

Maybe changing the 2nd side to Wijnaldum in middle and Enner Valencia IF when I have the money
  • Remzy69
    So guys, I actually made a 6.3k starting squad. I have Hulk on a 8 contract loan, so that's nice :)
    148zm37.png

I will use the following CT's and PI's:
    ORG
    ORG
    OT

LB/RB: Stay back
    CDM: Stay back
    LW/RW: Stay forward / Cut inside

The approach on this is that I think Div 10 are very bad at holding possession, so I think a high pressure system will do the job here.

I will play my first games in an hour and will record full gameplay for you guys.

Cheers!
  • xXTato99Xx
    1300 posts Professional
    Sorry for the dumb question but what does this mean?
    ORG
    ORG
    OT

I know these are custumized tactics or something like that.... How can I do them and what do these numbers means ( I know is something about pressure, etc...)

Im a D1 player and very active here but never asked cuz I felt there was no need but I migth wanna try it
  • Khangaskhan17
    So guys, I actually made a 6.3k starting squad. I have Hulk on a 8 contract loan, so that's nice :)
    148zm37.png

ORG
    ORG
    OT

LB/RB: Stay back
    CDM: Stay back
    LW/RW: Stay forward / Cut inside

The approach on this is that I think Div 10 are very bad at holding possession, so I think a high pressure system will do the job here.

I will play my first games in an hour and will record full gameplay for you guys.

Cheers!

Sweaty
  • Crespo86
    654 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Needs jaozinho dudes a machine
  • Crespo86
    654 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Fernandes from Loko Moscow is also a hidden gem
  • Remzy69
    Ouch:
    261gd9f.jpg

Managed to win the title, 4 wins, 13 scored goals, 0 goals against. I'm surprised by how decent the squad plays, but I have to admit the competition wasn't that great so far.
    wtg9x1.jpg

I'm currently uploading some vids, I recorded gameplay of 3 matches.
  • Remzy69
    xXTato99Xx wrote: »
    Sorry for the dumb question but what does this mean?
    ORG
    ORG
    OT

I know these are custumized tactics or something like that.... How can I do them and what do these numbers means ( I know is something about pressure, etc...)

Im a D1 player and very active here but never asked cuz I felt there was no need but I migth wanna try it

You should read this topic: http://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/151/custom-tactics-guide-by-aznsw
  • Remzy69
    @Crespo86 : Thanks for the input, will look at them!
  • Remzy69
    Got 4.1K for squad improvements now. Think I will stick to Russian League for Div 9 as well as I still have hulk for 4 games. Thinking of a defensive upgrade for the CB's.
  • MrShenanigans
    619 posts Sunday League Hero
    Joãozinho lw and move promes to RW when Hulk expires.
    I think Felipe Santana moved to russian club. If he still op like in previous FUTs would be an up for sure.
  • Remzy69
    Joãozinho lw and move promes to RW when Hulk expires.
    I think Felipe Santana moved to russian club. If he still op like in previous FUTs would be an up for sure.

Thanks. Just bought Santana and Garay for CB improvement. Will look at Joaozinho when Hulk expires.
  • Remzy69
    Played my first draw and conceded my first goal, GG Cech.
    97o35w.jpg
    11jyi4k.jpg
  • Remzy69
    Uploaded Full Div 10 gameplay.
  • Khangaskhan17

Will check it out tonight. Hope you know I was just messin' early saying "sweaty" ;)

Bookmarked!
  • Remzy69

Will check it out tonight. Hope you know I was just messin' early saying "sweaty" ;)

Bookmarked!
    Well I gotta admit.. It is sweaty as HELL :D
    The Gameplay isn't great yet, getting used to ps4 and still messing with the CT's. But it would be Nice to see the difference from how I played at the start and when I reach div1.
  • Khangaskhan17

Bookmarked!
    The Gameplay isn't great yet, getting used to ps4 and still messing with the CT's. But it would be Nice to see the difference from how I played at the start and when I reach div1.

Hahaha! At least you're straight up with it!
    As an extra incentive just for fun, I'll donate 30k if you don't lose more than 6 games by the time you get out of D2! ;)
  • Remzy69

Bookmarked!

Hahaha! At least you're straight up with it!
    As an extra incentive just for fun, I'll donate 30k if you don't lose more than 6 games by the time you get out of D2! ;)

Consider it done. Do you want to donate now or afterwards? ;)
This discussion has been closed.