12:36...

1
WHU18
2047 posts Fans' Favourite
Was the time my opponent rq after being 3-0 down lolol

Comments

  • simmarjit
    516 posts Sunday League Hero
    WHU18 wrote: »
    Was the time my opponent rq after being 3-0 down lolol

    good to know
  • SimmoEFC
    11469 posts Has That Special Something
    Cheers Jeff.
  • Dave
    924 posts Semi-Pro
    That was worth a thread! :D
  • WHU18
    2047 posts Fans' Favourite
    Just think it's funny how there are so many **** about
  • jenksiee123
    21760 posts Club Captain
    How does someone quitting make them a ****?
  • Torres4Lif3
    6657 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 2016
    Dave wrote: »
    That was worth a thread! :D

    Lock it, oh wait. :trollface:
  • WHU18
    2047 posts Fans' Favourite
    How does someone quitting make them a ****?

    Cos they make me sick
  • Snipguy
    12983 posts Has That Special Something
    You most likely played someone new to the game, slapped him, and he realized he had already lost.

    Does that allow you to call him names? ok
  • Dave
    924 posts Semi-Pro
    Dave wrote: »
    That was worth a thread! :D
    Lock it, oh wait. :trollface:
    That would make some things easier here. :D

  • WHU18
    2047 posts Fans' Favourite
    Snipguy wrote: »
    You most likely played someone new to the game, slapped him, and he realized he had already lost.

    Does that allow you to call him names? ok

    Yep
  • Dan25
    466 posts Sunday League Hero
    WHU18 wrote: »
    How does someone quitting make them a ****?

    Cos they make me sick

    Oh do you expect them to sit there for another 10 minutes taking an inevitable beating like they have nothing better to do?

    You got the win, move on to the next game that will hopefully be more competitive.
  • WHU18
    2047 posts Fans' Favourite
    Dan25 wrote: »
    WHU18 wrote: »
    How does someone quitting make them a ****?

    Cos they make me sick

    Oh do you expect them to sit there for another 10 minutes taking an inevitable beating like they have nothing better to do?

    You got the win, move on to the next game that will hopefully be more competitive.

    They could have come back. It's annoying when they quit. I never do it. I've lost 6-1 before but still played the full game
  • Snipguy
    12983 posts Has That Special Something
    WHU18 wrote: »
    Snipguy wrote: »
    You most likely played someone new to the game, slapped him, and he realized he had already lost.

    Does that allow you to call him names? ok

    Yep
    Well, that's a new low.

  • WHU18
    2047 posts Fans' Favourite
    Snipguy wrote: »
    WHU18 wrote: »
    Snipguy wrote: »
    You most likely played someone new to the game, slapped him, and he realized he had already lost.

    Does that allow you to call him names? ok

    Yep
    Well, that's a new low.

    Not really. I'm sure he will live
  • grogans_heroes
    1582 posts Play-Off Hero
    Does 12:36 have any significance to the Chinese New Year?
  • WHU18
    2047 posts Fans' Favourite
    Does 12:36 have any significance to the Chinese New Year?

    Nope should it?
  • Worble
    1841 posts Play-Off Hero
    SimmoEFC wrote: »
    Cheers Jeff.

  • CFC-shazaam
    6327 posts Big Money Move
    Sky Sports can in fact confirm that the Rage Quit happened at 12:36.

    More to follow on this story........................



  • Bevan
    1753 posts Play-Off Hero
    Hahahahahahhahha that's mental m8
  • WHU18
    2047 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sky Sports can in fact confirm that the Rage Quit happened at 12:36.

    More to follow on this story........................



    :D
  • Nelmser
    575 posts An Exciting Prospect
    OP seems like a bit of a ****. He quit, you got the win ok? Who cares, move on.
  • WHU18
    2047 posts Fans' Favourite
    Nelmser wrote: »
    OP seems like a bit of a ****. He quit, you got the win ok? Who cares, move on.

    :'( :'(
  • TKBC
    3035 posts National Call-Up
    WHU18 wrote: »
    How does someone quitting make them a ****?

    Cos they make me sick

    A - makes me sick you come on here and post this absolutely nonsensical thread
    B - it's possible it was a server disconnect - happens all the time this FUT.
  • RadioShaq
    15212 posts Moderator
    People quit but if everyone quits against you its probably the way you play.
  • WHU18
    2047 posts Fans' Favourite
    TKBC wrote: »
    WHU18 wrote: »
    How does someone quitting make them a ****?

    Cos they make me sick

    A - makes me sick you come on here and post this absolutely nonsensical thread
    B - it's possible it was a server disconnect - happens all the time this FUT.

    Bit like the crap u post constantly then
  • WHU18
    2047 posts Fans' Favourite
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    People quit but if everyone quits against you its probably the way you play.

    U mean winning is bad?
  • JohnDoe
    11309 posts Has That Special Something
    WHU18 wrote: »
    TKBC wrote: »
    WHU18 wrote: »
    How does someone quitting make them a ****?

    Cos they make me sick

    A - makes me sick you come on here and post this absolutely nonsensical thread
    B - it's possible it was a server disconnect - happens all the time this FUT.

    Bit like the crap u post constantly then

    Calm down, OP, take a deep breath and reassess the situation.
  • RadioShaq
    15212 posts Moderator
    They way you are doing it must be perceived as being bad. If you want to play like a fool thats fine I personally don't care but everyone is going to quit on you.
  • DS9269
    504 posts An Exciting Prospect
    My record is 1 minute 26 or something, it wasn't a kick off glitch but I just passed the ball around and scored.
  • JohnDoe
    11309 posts Has That Special Something
    DS9269 wrote: »
    My record is 1 minute 26 or something, it wasn't a kick off glitch but I just passed the ball around and scored.

    So you passed the ball around for 1m26s IG?
Sign In or Register to comment.