Am i the only one having this issue on season mode?

Alexd250
60 posts Park Captain
I ve been playing season mode yesterday and today and the games pace was fast as hell, players are weightless and players are dribbling and zigzaging through the whole field, haven't played FIFA for a week or so, but the last I played the game was slower and players had a normal inertia and weight, there was also huge lags yesterday and today, the game became unplayable, it's almost like FIFA 15 again what's the deal guys..? Is anybody else having this issue or its just the lags and its temporary ...??

Comments

• ZebidyAndIrony
    1391 posts Professional
    you need to have known your connection on a day to day basis to know whats really going on.
  • ZebidyAndIrony
    1391 posts Professional
    could be your network, isp , route into ea, congested node.

who knows.
  • Alexd250
    60 posts Park Captain
    could be your network, isp , route into ea, congested node.

who knows.
    I hope so !!I will try again to find out what going on !

• hitmanct13
    44 posts Park Captain
    Op ur not wrong. When my guys run like they are on a sugar high i crush. Then the next game starts and they gained 50lbs. Its almost like the game already decides before the kickoff. For example i outran 2 guys with bale and scored and the next game bale had a 3 steps on the defender and somehow got beat to the ball, both at the beginning of the game. I can tell within the first 3min how thegame is gonna go.
  • Alexd250
    60 posts Park Captain
    The lag has been here now for 5 days every single game online is laggy as hell, it's unplayable i'am loosing all my games because of this lag ,there is a huge delay between pressing the buttons and the players executing so basically i'am just watching automated gams and not playing them players are shaking as if you are watching a game while pressing the Fast accelerating forward button,my internet connection is just fine i'am playing all other games FPS and staff normally so WHO should contact guys to fix this problem, any help moderators??
  • If it helps, I am experiencing the same thing.

First noticed within the last 48 hours, for some online season matches, it seems the game speed has doubled.

It happens in about 60% of the games I play. Both teams, as well as the ball are ludicrously fast.

Nothing has changed with my set up (same computers, same connection, etc) and this has not been a problem since I started playing FIFA16 in November.
  • I agree, nothing to do with the connection - definitely an EA related bug. Not sure why it has only recently become an issue though. I had never experienced it before Sunday.

Is it a known issue - have people experienced this before?