Goal Keepers playing kits

rwmiles84
3 posts Ball Boy
edited February 2016
I feel there needs to be more than one option for goal keepers playing strips, quite they are the same colour as the opponents away or alternative kits.
EA you need to sort this out it can be confusing when this occurs.
Post edited by LaMertesackerRun on

Comments

• Thorpey8
    57 posts Park Captain
    Agree, should be at least 2 kits to choose, also want the option to mix and match the kits, example being Chelsea, be able to give them blue socks when playing a team who wears white. May seem silly but adds to the realism
  • Deni323
    376 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yest that would be great, to be able to chose shirt, shorts and socks separately
  • MaddMike3711
    12943 posts Has That Special Something
    Yes, this needs to be done! Just like yesterday in FA Cup match, Courtois was wearing the alternate keeper strip.
  • Gooner1971
    173 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    rwmiles84 wrote: »
    I feel there needs to be more than one option for goal keepers playing strips, quite they are the same colour as the opponents away or alternative kits.
    EA you need to sort this out it can be confusing when this occurs.

I've been saying this for years and why it still hasn't been done baffles me. Surely it's not hard to do? You choose which kit your outfield players are wearing before a game so why not have the same option for GK's? It also pisses me off that there are loads of teams on FIFA that don't even have proper GK kits. Sort it EA!
  • flcinusa
    639 posts An Exciting Prospect
    It's quite silly, play games like Chelsea Southampton, blue Southampton gk jersey blends in with Chelsea players. Bayern vs Hoffenheim (I think it was) where both gk jerseys clashed with opposition jerseys.

Sort it out