SIF Lewa & TIF Lewa

SGLT
6846 posts Big Money Move
Has anyone used both, is there a noticeable difference I've got the SIF one and he feels good but I've got enough to upgrade him is it worth it, just looking for some opinions. Cheers.

Comments

• Uberman
    15740 posts World Class
    I would wait if i was you

Could slip into next totw
  • SGLT
    Uberman656 wrote: »

Do u think 2 goals will be enough to get him another one
  • Uberman
    15740 posts World Class
    SGLT wrote: »

Well bpl arent playing and everyone is hyping around tif aubameyang who scored 2 and Lewandowski is a bigger pack seller so surely Lewandowski has at least the same chance aubameyang does possibly higher
  • SGLT
    SGLT wrote: »

Well bpl arent playing and everyone is hyping around tif aubameyang who scored 2 and Lewandowski is a bigger pack seller so surely Lewandowski has at least the same chance aubameyang does possibly higher

Cheers I'll just hold off and see what comes out on Wednesday then.
  • TheDreamer
    3173 posts National Call-Up
    I havent used the TIF, only have the SIF, but Im yet to try a better striker than him in this game. I also have enough to upgrade him, but I cant justify spending 200k+ for such a "small" upgrade.

I think you are better investing the coins somewhere else in the team. Anyway I would wait for wednesday as theres a slight chance of him getting another IF.

How is he for you? For me he totally outshines any other striker in the game, even no Legend strikers are even close to him.
  • SGLT
    TheDreamer wrote: »
    I havent used the TIF, only have the SIF, but Im yet to try a better striker than him in this game. I also have enough to upgrade him, but I cant justify spending 200k+ for such a "small" upgrade.

I think you are better investing the coins somewhere else in the team. Anyway I would wait for wednesday as theres a slight chance of him getting another IF.

How is he for you? For me he totally outshines any other striker in the game, even no Legend strikers are even close to him.

I've only used him for 3 games so far but he feels good I've got him in a front 2 with SIF dybala and they seem to play well together.