No deadline day thread.

tauras
3951 posts National Call-Up
Taught everyone would want to talk about what's going on in the football world today.rumour Liverpool after Icardi is the latest one.

Comments

• Ian_Ando08
    14118 posts Has That Special Something
    gonna be a bad deadline day so not really shocked
  • Recardo
    9369 posts League Winner
    i taught i tor a puddy cat
  • Antparry92
    20575 posts Club Captain
    tauras wrote: »
    Taught everyone would want to talk about what's going on in the football world today.rumour Liverpool after Icardi is the latest one.

No.
    Just no
  • Antparry92
    20575 posts Club Captain
    Although after last nights performance you can have him :joy:
  • jenksiee123
    24772 posts Club Captain
    Probably because it's dead and has been for years but Sky seem to think not. I mean they've just been fooled by someone portraying an agent from an old TV programme about a football team on Twitter in to thinking Robinho's agent has been in contact with Swansea and reported it live on air 97ada74b88049a6d50a6ed40898a03d7.gif

http://www.harchester.net/characterProfiles/index.php?season=4&profile=31

What a shambles they are man lmao.
  • tauras
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    Although after last nights performance you can have him :joy:

I'm not a pool fan was just saying last rumour I seen.think he came on in the 70th minute.
  • tauras
    Probably because it's dead and has been for years but Sky seem to think not. I mean they've just been fooled by someone portraying an agent from an old TV programme about a football team on Twitter in to thinking Robinho's agent has been in contact with Swansea and reported it live on air 97ada74b88049a6d50a6ed40898a03d7.gif

I think Robinho is a free agent.
  • Boabdust
    5144 posts Big Money Move
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »

Yep there is no excitement to it.
  • Shaanxz
    23272 posts Club Captain
    Niasse done. Hopefully imbula to stoke
  • Sercs
    21208 posts Club Captain

I think Robinho is a free agent

Yeah he is, contract ran out today.. think that prob has some movement in it for sure

expect some nuts wages though :joy:

• Pugzilla
    17329 posts World Class
    Just a question... WTH are WBA doing with Berahino?!?!? What a crime that club are doing killing the early part of his career. Really makes me sick.
  • UM4R
    4643 posts Moderator

whole window has been bad, the first time there hasn't been a million locked threads during a transfer window,

have to make up my modding number by other means :smirk:

• tauras
    Sercs wrote: »

Yeah he is, contract ran out today.. think that prob has some movement in it for sure

32 years of age he'll be a long time looking :D.guessing he will probably go back to Brazil or a chance of American team going for him.
  • Gooner
    4831 posts National Call-Up
    Is Robinho in the fut database?
  • Shaanxz
    23272 posts Club Captain
    Damiao is a free agent
  • Sercs
    21208 posts Club Captain
    Gooner wrote: »
    Is Robinho in the fut database?

no he was playing in China for the last 6 months
    Sercs wrote: »

32 years of age he'll be a long time looking :D.guessing he will probably go back to Brazil or a chance of American team going for him.

doubt it, not with his pedigree and how desperate some of the clubs in the prem are at the moment.. odd how business is always done so last minute. Any club in the league can pay 15m on a player these days so take that fee away and they can be more flexible with wages.
    Pugzilla wrote: »
    Just a question... WTH are WBA doing with Berahino?!?!? What a crime that club are doing killing the early part of his career. Really makes me sick.

Standing firm until somebody pay what they value on him, he is acting up like a child tbh should be way more professional. Any club willing to play 25m for a striker who has barely played are nuts!

He'll probably go to Newcastle (he doesnt want to go though) have an attempt at finding his old form (more then realistic) then hand in another request so he can go to spurs etc

showing he is a trouble player IMO
  • tauras
    Kazim Richards in talks with celtic.
  • Pugzilla
    17329 posts World Class
    Standing firm until somebody pay what they value on him, he is acting up like a child tbh should be way more professional. Any club willing to play 25m for a striker who has barely played are nuts!

He'll probably go to Newcastle (he doesnt want to go though) have an attempt at finding his old form (more then realistic) then hand in another request so he can go to spurs etc

It is Pulis. He has something against him that is why he isn't playing every week. I would be pissed too if my coach didn't play me AND didn't sell me to Spurs when the deal made so much sense for both teams. I would be mad just like Berehino because he knows he should be on Spurs and not WBA.

• Pugzilla wrote: »

It is Pulis. He has something against him that is why he isn't playing every week. I would be pissed too if my coach didn't play me AND didn't sell me to Spurs when the deal made so much sense for both teams. I would be mad just like Berehino because he knows he should be on Spurs and not WBA.

Berahino is clearly a troubled player as he showed that in the summer. Clearly acted like a n*nce but WBA are utter bonkers for not taking the 20-24mil and running. That's daylight robbery.
  • jenksiee123
    24772 posts Club Captain
    Pep going to City. Sky have just creameeeeed their pants.
  • Pugzilla
    17329 posts World Class
    hoban95 wrote: »

Berahino is clearly a troubled player as he showed that in the summer. Clearly acted like a n*nce but WBA are utter bonkers for not taking the 20-24mil and running. That's daylight robbery.

Exactly why I would be mad. So you don't sell me for 25 mil just so I can rot on the bench?!?! How does that make sense?
  • tauras
    Pep going to City. Sky have just creameeeeed their pants.

Haha biggest transfer of the day is it just coincidence it came out today.
  • Pugzilla wrote: »

Exactly why I would be mad. So you don't sell me for 25 mil just so I can rot on the bench?!?! How does that make sense?

Pulis has valid reasons for being mad at the player as well, i wouldn't be blaming Pulis for this. The player is a * and the owner of Brom is clearly hoarding out for more.
  • Antparry92
    20575 posts Club Captain
    Imbula would be a great signing for Stoke tbh. Hope they keep Van Ginkel at the end of the season as well
  • Antparry92 wrote: »
    Imbula would be a great signing for Stoke tbh. Hope they keep Van Ginkel at the end of the season as well

No chance tbh, he hardly plays.
  • Antparry92
    20575 posts Club Captain

Hardly plays?
    Played in 17 games so far this season which isn't too bad tbh
  • tauras

Hardly plays?

Was there an option to buy?
  • Antparry92 wrote: »

Hardly plays?

He's started 6 games. Unless Chelsea are willing to sell him real cheap, i will be surprised if they purchase him.
  • Noisy
    1724 posts Play-Off Hero
    not sure announcing Pep now was the right move, City are still challenging in all 4 cups.
  • tauras
    edited February 2016
    Debuchy to bordeaux on loan confirmed.bit weird that it's a loan move he will never get place in arsenal team with bellerin.