The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

The horrible...

WHU18
2047 posts Fans' Favourite
Awful celebrations. Which is your worst to be seen? Mines the gangnam style one, it's so gay and annoying

Comments

• iflynno
    932 posts Semi-Pro
    When the opponent has been playing crap and gets a dodgy equaliser and makes an effort to run to the camera.

• WHU18
    iflynno wrote: »
    When the opponent has been playing crap and gets a dodgy equaliser and makes an effort to run to the camera.

Yh and shhhh,'s ya
  • Adrian095
    34071 posts National Team Captain

Wish you could run and spear them when they do that.
  • WHU18

Maybe in fifa 17? Let's hope so
  • iflynno
    932 posts Semi-Pro
    Yes but then you grab a late winner. Always nice.
  • CraigFWba
    1707 posts Play-Off Hero
    Shhhhing is one of the very few things on the game that wind me up.
  • Jeeeeez
    396 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'm going to do the gangnam style from now on then bud, cheers ;)
  • Gromit
    3832 posts National Call-Up
    The patty cake one......if any player in real life does that, then 100% he smuggles sausage in his spare time

But in general I hate most of them, EA are ***** for even adding such mocking celebrations. EA literally feed the trolls in this game.
  • Crop_Dust3r
    417 posts Sunday League Hero

Hah! I lol'd
  • WHU18
    Gromit wrote: »
    The patty cake one......if any player in real life does that, then 100% he smuggles sausage in his spare time

But in general I hate most of them, EA are ***** for even adding such mocking celebrations. EA literally feed the trolls in this game.

Lol yes that one is pretty pathetic
  • Jeeeeez
    396 posts Sunday League Hero
    Gromit wrote: »

Fantastic, writing these down. Anymore fellas?
  • Thunder0
    141 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I used to get mad at some of the annoying celebrations but now I just try to have fun with it.

If someone scores and runs around shhhhing or and gangnam styles or w.e it just gives you more satisfaction to score and do an annoying celebration back to them. I get more mad when people don't skip replays.
  • NVS_Whiskey
    377 posts Sunday League Hero
    After they "Shhhh." I always give them the Sad Violin back after the next goal.
  • A5B
    3044 posts National Call-Up
    Was playing a guy the other night and he got so wound up when I scored a header and did Ronaldo's "point to leg" celebration