When do you think Fifa will be good again

tylerbxz
57 posts Park Captain
When do you think we will have another fifa that people will look back on and actually remember/enjoy it. For me, I dont care how many things in the game are broken and exploitable if the game is consistent. If every match played like the one before it and some matches weren't completely ruined by random bs i would be so happy.

Comments

• Milan14
    490 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I enjoy the game, yes it definitely has its issues however, every fifa will have issues of some sort. Every game ever made has issues, just a fact of gaming life.
  • CraigFWba
    1707 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited February 2016
    16 is my favourite fifa ever. The people you see complaining are a tiny percentage of the player base.
  • racecar101
    1301 posts Professional
    16 is my favourite fifa ever. The people you see complaining are a tiny percentage of the player base.

quite the opposite actually

there's too much a.i decided stuff like how can a 40 rated long pass cb make a 70 yard ground through ball on a sixpence ? then in the next game they cant, it's just too random
  • CraigFWba
    1707 posts Play-Off Hero
    racecar101 wrote: »

there's too much a.i decided stuff like how can a 40 rated long pass cb make a 70 yard ground through ball on a sixpence ? then in the next game they cant, it's just too random

Opposite of what exactly?
  • xArabOfficerx
    264 posts Sunday League Hero

In actuality the majority on here can agree that 16 is probably one of the worst FIFA's produced. With this said, there is quite a good amount of stuff they got right, but again a lot wrong (Ref's decisions, Inconsistency, AI Demanded, High Pressure (Unrealistic), the list goes on...
  • CraigFWba
    1707 posts Play-Off Hero

In actuality the majority on here can agree that 16 is probably one of the worst FIFA's produced. With this said, there is quite a good amount of stuff they got right, but again a lot wrong (Ref's decisions, Inconsistency, AI Demanded, High Pressure (Unrealistic), the list goes on...

The majority on here are a TINY percentage of the player base.
  • BistroXII
    1970 posts Play-Off Hero

The majority on here are a TINY percentage of the player base.

100% right.

And I think FIFA 16 is quite good and I've had some frustrations with it but overall I'm enjoying it just as much as any other year. And if people constantly look for what they perceive as bad in the game that's all they will see.
  • maksi
    6600 posts Big Money Move
    The majority doesn't care about gameplay balance because exploits give them chance against better players and easy wins
  • Rumplefish
    18748 posts World Class
    In 5 years you will look at this game and think it was the best ever, the changes between each FIFA are so minor that people only remember the bad thing from the cuurent version and forget the flaws of the previous. That's why some people actually think FIFA 13 was perfect even though you could just lob balls all day with perfect accuracy
  • ZuParadox
    221 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited February 2016
    I don't think this FIFA is bad, it's just ultimate team.

Lost a game this morning, I had 18 shots on target to his 1 with me having 55% of the ball. His keeper saved everything or his defenders auto blocked every shot. He then scores in the 90th min, with the full time whistle going as soon as I kick off again.

It's crap like that EA need to get rid of [the cpu winning the game for players]
  • tylerbxz
    57 posts Park Captain
    Milan14 wrote: »
    I enjoy the game, yes it definitely has its issues however, every fifa will have issues of some sort. Every game ever made has issues, just a fact of gaming life.

See I dont mind issues for the most part. Im fine with people trying to exploit things (until its game breaking) but i just want the game to be consistent. I dont want a different game every match and some games decided by ea bs.
  • SYMMO19
    861 posts Semi-Pro
    When they pull their finger out and fix the lagfest this game has become recently....
  • Thedudeabides
    2221 posts Fans' Favourite
    If there wasn't the issue of button delay/ lag in most of the matches I play, FIFA 16 would be the best in the series so far by a long way. When gameplay is smooth and responsive it's a fantastic game to play, win or lose. There are some game mechanics that some people tend to abuse, but I find that these can be countered when the controls are responsive. I do think the AI could be more consistent, one game they play to their stats( and beyond) the next game they play like they've never seen a football before. Obviously there are a lot of issues with the game but I can put up with all of them, just not the button delay/lag. I've rambled on, my apologies
  • Mossup
    1016 posts Professional
    It's not awful but it sure isn't great. Shame is that plenty could be solved (ie online lag) but EA don't seem to have any motivation to do so.
    Fingers crossed a competitor steps up and then we may see some drastic changes
  • Whitebeard
    3378 posts National Call-Up
    I think this is the best fifa compared to last few.
    That being said, things would drastically change if people stopped buying FP.
  • LucasAMC
    1148 posts Professional
    When 2K starts to do a football game. Where are my balanced game that EA had promissed last year? It's not balanced, it's "pacenced" or "zigzagued".
  • this fifa had the biggest potential ever, but it just gets ruined by laggy games and button lag which makes this game just unplayable
  • CraigFWba
    1707 posts Play-Off Hero
    LucasAMC wrote: »
    it's "pacenced" or "zigzagued".

:joy: :joy: I genuinely hate you
  • Rumplefish
    18748 posts World Class

I disagree, I think he should open his own youtube channel, I've got a feeling it'll be hilarious.
  • CristianoRonaldo
    663 posts An Exciting Prospect

+1 he is absolutely **** every post on this guy is zig zag drible zig zag drible is problem apff leave fifa when you no have idea how to defend
  • I've played this years game more than any, to be honest. There are plenty of flaws like ever with the gameplay but it's nowhere near as bad as the sweat fest 15 was. The market is well monitored and top players are attainable without the need to spend tons of money on the game. I like 16 but I still feel EA are churning out the same content over and over again without really taking risks and exploring new ideas. There's so much potential with FUT, EA have barely scratched the surface.
  • JGCramp
    1385 posts Professional
    edited February 2016
    This certainly is not the worst FIFA in my mind, although I feel the game is inconsistent and a lot of the play is determined by factors outside a player's control (e.g., keeper, AI defenders flying in from everywhere to block shots). I can deal with all that, and I can even deal with more of the structural things like lag (to a degree in that I haven't really dealt with game altering lag this year. When it makes the game unplayable, then clearly it is the biggest problem with FIFA). There will also always be new and different exploits every year, so I can live with that, too. For me, the biggest problem continues to be the officiating, which is inexcusably bad.
  • barnseyblade
    2674 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited February 2016
    I could like the game if it played well, if there wasn't button lag much of the time.
  • Fletch
    3405 posts National Call-Up
    FUT is **** this FIFA. Clubs and H2H is good fun like always, that's why they will always be the better modes IMO
  • Hoosierdaddy76
    1620 posts Play-Off Hero
    This game needs a paradigm shift, which it hasn't had since WC 2010. It's going to take all of the developers from 2010 and back moving on from their positions before you see any real changes to this game besides an update to rosters. In their minds, the game is nearly perfect.
  • LucasAMC
    1148 posts Professional

Every paceabuser or player that do zigzag or lob through balls hate me.
  • Whitebeard
    3378 posts National Call-Up

Kinda, yes. Tho to be fair, most of the forums hate you.
  • CraigFWba
    1707 posts Play-Off Hero

I'd say it's the opposite, considering you cry about playing them so often.
  • RadioShaq
    15081 posts Moderator
    Never people have complained about every year of fifa. People will never be happy just look at the market its cheap and almost to fut 12 prices but now people are mad because when they buy fp they can't get value out of packs because players are not expensive.
  • Cuz
    382 posts Sunday League Hero
    FIFA will.be good when there's no button lag and you can find bronze/silver matches again. If 16 had both of those, it would be the best one.