The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Momentum

Jackk102
649 posts An Exciting Prospect
Anyone else finding that momentum is WAY to strong. I mean whoever concedes the first goal, their entire team turns into 3 year old's. I just played 7 games, I won 5 of them with 2 rages, I scored first in all of them and then just kept scoring so easily, the other 2 I got conceded on first and got destroyed the same way I destroy people when I score first. It's ridiculous!

Comments

• P1stolpete187
    5929 posts Big Money Move
    Nope the thing that I have found is the games are just laggy and unresponsive.
  • Azof
    17618 posts World Class
    No such thing just a scapegoat people use to make themselves feel better about losing
  • Jfo88
    22946 posts Club Captain
    Azof wrote: »
    No such thing just a scapegoat people use to make themselves feel better about losing

• Jackk102
    649 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I thought EA officially said that there was momentum in the game?
  • Jimmy
    2114 posts Fans' Favourite
    I haven't had that since last fifa tbh. This year I hate scoring first or being ahead at half time, majority of the time it feels like they put their big brother on for the second half and I'm trying to hold on to the win. The game stats ends evenly, even when they only managed 2 shots in the first half.
  • Blackpoolmonster
    4129 posts National Call-Up

If you can be bothered to search, there is a video from EA on FIFA 12 or 13 where it said that players "react to situations and the game" it then went on to mention how certain players will react differently to goals being scored and them scoring.

Now I couldn't care less about momentum etc but before you completely shout it down it would be worth having a look, because I doubt it's been removed from the game.
  • PTY BroZz
    2662 posts Fans' Favourite

• AlexSolm
    8349 posts League Winner

• Rufio
    131 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Regardless of EA's position i think it is very clear things go on in game which are out of our control and influenced by coding or other hidden influences, not just by lag or poor connections
  • Gale420
    3992 posts National Call-Up

• Benjog88
    1590 posts Play-Off Hero
    You generally win if you score first because the majority of people on this game play counter attacking football, and if they go behind it becomes them who have to force the issue, leaving more space for you to exploit the longer they go without scoring the more risky they play and the easier it becomes for you to cut through them