Friendly Seasons Glitch EA Never Bothered to Fix

JGCramp
1387 posts Professional
Is anyone else basically unable to play friendly seasons? Since launch my friend and I get disconnected at least 80-90% of our matches before the games even start (yet we lose contracts). Basically, on the match loading screen, the person receiving the invite sees the wrong squad (either one of their opponent's squads, but not the one he/she is playing; or you see a nonsensical squad made up of strange players - like keepers playing in midfield). Then the game immediately disconnects.

Deleting all your squads and rebuilding them is a temporary fix. But it is ridiculous to have to do this every time I want to play my friend. I've reported the glitch to EA, but as is always the case EA has done nothing about it. Also, the problem is not our connections. We can play every other online mode just fine; this only happens with friendly seasons. It's just really frustrating that an entire mode (and our favorite one to use) is basically rendered unusable.

Comments

• xciljw
    5062 posts Big Money Move
    Anyone that knows a fix for this? Got the glitch since last Monday. Google didn't really help to find a fix unfortunately.
  • Choepiechakie
    32819 posts National Team Captain
    edited July 2016
    Delete all your squads. And make them again

The both of you
  • xciljw

The both of you

Oh well.. seems like it is the way it is then :( temporary fix only, so seems like it is a matter of time till I have to do it again. Didnt have the problem all year and have not created new squads or anything special when I got it :#
  • Choepiechakie
    32819 posts National Team Captain
    xciljw wrote: »

The both of you

Oh well.. seems like it is the way it is then :( temporary fix only, so seems like it is a matter of time till I have to do it again. Didnt have the problem all year and have not created new squads or anything special when I got it :#

Yeah got it a few months back. Once someone is "infected" and plays another friend he will suffer it to.

But my last DC from this was maybr a half year ago
  • xciljw
    xciljw wrote: »

The both of you

Yeah got it a few months back. Once someone is "infected" and plays another friend he will suffer it to.

But my last DC from this was maybr a half year ago

The funny thing is that I have played @Snipguy over 14 seasons and he had it in season 1 all the way up to season 8 at least, when I decided to host all our friendlies. And now I got it and it disappeared for him lol. Guess he knew he infected me and saw it as his revenge for his poor results haha. Anyway, thanks for the help! Gonna try rebuilding all squads.
  • DIRTY 230
    84 posts Park Captain
    My friend and I have the same problem. We even delete all squads and the bug strikes midway through our game.

EA are utterly incompetent. Is there even hope for FUT17?
  • DIRTY 230
    84 posts Park Captain
    Almost the end of FUT 16 and this problem still exists. Contacted EA help and they have done nothing.

GG EA
  • xciljw
    Disappeared for me somehow.