Is there such as "Lag switch" exist?

M3$$1
398 posts Sunday League Hero
edited January 2016
So i was playing in division. I had watched the latency bar over 30secs and it was green whole time. My opponent was cocky full silver columbian and 1 mexican CB squad. I scored first goal in 4'. And i was dominating this guy till 40'. He couldnt even take a single shot agaginst me while i had about 3-4 shots off and over 60%possession. Guess what all of sudden game was soooooo lagging i can not pass or dribble. It almost had like 2sec delay. In other hand, this guy is dribbling even better than ever i could not do anything. Lagging was getting worse second half, he scored two goals and lagging was gone few mins before game was over. Fml

Comments

• Darthsinvadet
    1823 posts Fans' Favourite
    Happens to me. If it exists, then they are herbs.
  • Gazza74
    1137 posts Professional
    its called utorrent....some idiots turn it on when you have a penalty
  • CeeQue
    14860 posts Has That Special Something
    Oh yeah it exist alright especially when I'm on a break or when they are on the counterattack.
  • M3$$1
    Gazza74 wrote: »
    its called utorrent....some idiots turn it on when you have a penalty

So they basically downloading sh it loads as they needed to lag the game to take advantage?
    It kinda make sense
  • Crowie
    1678 posts Play-Off Hero
    If your opponent has switched on a torrent software it will be laggier for them than you.
  • Danledge95
    4593 posts Big Money Move
    i dont buy it...i play against friends and it lags at times in the match... its just disillusional people making up excuses

basically your telling me 50% of the community 'lag switch' lol... for some reason i dont think so hahahaha
  • Shane
    24161 posts Player of the Year
    lag10.jpg

I believe you can get lag switches on ebay from some dodgy people
  • M3$$1
    Crowie wrote: »
    If your opponent has switched on a torrent software it will be laggier for them than you.
    Here is the thing tho' when you constantly play under the conditions like that (you could master zig zag dribble in lagging )vs people play passing game. See whos on upper hands
  • Shane
    24161 posts Player of the Year
    on google search:

"A lag switch allows you to cheat in online games or on XBOX LIVE by disabling the flow of data to your console or PC."
  • M3$$1
    edited January 2016
    Danledge95 wrote: »
    i dont buy it...i play against friends and it lags at times in the match... its just disillusional people making up excuses

basically your telling me 50% of the community 'lag switch' lol... for some reason i dont think so hahahaha

Its your personal oppinion that you dont believe it which is fine. But where the hell did you get the numbers 50% of the community? Are you serious. stop exaggerating you make yourself look so dumb
    Oh i hope you will face one of those ❤️❤️❤️❤️ in division soon and see you still say stupid ❤️❤️❤️❤️ like that
  • i played 2 games today and the game itself was fine but the button lag freaking crazy, everything you do comes with delay

the button lag pretty much goes to ea servers.
  • M3$$1
    Shane wrote: »
    on google search:

"A lag switch allows you to cheat in online games or on XBOX LIVE by disabling the flow of data to your console or PC."

• M3$$1
    Shane wrote: »
    lag10.jpg

I believe you can get lag switches on ebay from some dodgy people

Holy ❤️❤️❤️❤️ is that real stuff lol