The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Best LF

Johnny Bravo
1303 posts Professional
Besides Neymar as he is in my other team and Ronaldo as he is too expensive can anyone recommend me a decent LF?

Been using Hazard and he seems to have gone off the boil a bit.

Was thinking of Sanchez or maybe Reus?

Or is Hazard as good as it gets? Neymar is just showing him up in my other team by comparison.

Comments

• SnkyBrwnKid
    634 posts An Exciting Prospect
    reus and Sanchez are really good, if you like dribbling go for Sanchez, if u like pace and shot definitely go for reus + he's taller
  • illinifan
    8676 posts League Winner
    Schurrle is a cheaper option
  • SnkyBrwnKid
    634 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Schurrle is a cheaper option

• Johnny Bravo
    1303 posts Professional
    Reus sounds like the better option if just for his physicality and finishing. Only real issue I've had with Hazard is his finishing and he gets pushed off the ball easily. Sounds like Reus is the opposite but I'll have to accept the dribbling won't be as good.
  • Aced55
    161 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I've had Reus and he's not a patch on his previous versions. M/M work rates kill him in my opinion.

I ended up buying Ribery a week ago and have been very impressed. Also, if you're not ocd about chemistry (I've been playing Neymar as cam on 4 chemistry and there is no difference) why not try Douglas Costa non in form on 7 Chem.
  • circusofvalue
    153 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    For me felipe anderson or konoplyanka