,,Nice joke,, but very productive :))

Mutu10gol
2589 posts Fans' Favourite
edited February 2016
nick28t , about a week or two ago he just won his first division 1 title ,playng only against opponents with the same name fut fc,never has he showed the gamertag or the part ,,searching opponent,, always was a big break between the games until he found the ,, right opponent,,i understand may be a security issue, or when you get banned..... but surprise today i see this guy with out any security , no more.... i think he just used this excuse,anyway he makes lots of money and good for him, to bad the kids subscribe::))
Post edited by Mutu10gol on

Comments

• Darlia
    3640 posts National Call-Up
    :trollface:
  • Shane
    23803 posts Club Captain
    lmao what a fraud if this is true
  • Shane
    23803 posts Club Captain
    I swear he has the div 1 winners kit though?
  • Mutu10gol
    Shane wrote: »
    lmao what a fraud if this is true

it is unbeliveble i tell you,all the opponents fut fc,i saw this guy a few days ago when he just won his first div 1 title,a sawhim a few hours all the op. are called fut fc,and nobody noticed
  • Mutu10gol
    I swear he has the div 1 winners kit though?

ÿes he has the kit he just won it a few days ago ,but tell me please to understand,maybe i don.t get it,how the hell all the players have the same team name fut fc
  • Shane
    23803 posts Club Captain
    hmm I wonder who he's facing
  • Mutu10gol
    hmm I wonder who he's facing

maybe now he will hear of this and change the tactic,but watch him tomorrow let s say,if he plays seasons, also i guess on youtoube road to glory ,has to be the same tactic when are the crucial games,he plays only against opponets with fut fc,and the people are giving money:::)))
  • DtGodmage22
    7050 posts League Winner
    Maybe he has a communication ban. When i got banned from sending messages on xb1 i coulsnt see team names and everything in 3 letter was fut
  • PochBall
    17397 posts World Class
    edited January 2016
    Is this a serious post I cannot tell? :joy:

When you get a communications infraction on Xbox Live every team you face has the name FUT FC. I recently had one, for messaging back some little melt after he got salty after an a**-beating.

• krakos000
    17521 posts World Class
    He probably has extra security on his account lol. They can't see his name either they only see 'fut fc' also
  • Mutu10gol
    Maybe he has a communication ban. When i got banned from sending messages on xb1 i coulsnt see team names and everything in 3 letter was fut

i understand you but,but is not tht,new account,already was baned with others gamertags for coins promoting,now he never show the gamertag
  • LFC Simon 98
    18189 posts World Class
    His account is protected by EA because he kept getting hacked and loves his first owner players. Could be that
  • CraigFWba
    1707 posts Play-Off Hero
    Mutu10gol wrote: »

i understand you but,but is not tht,new account,already was baned with others gamertags for coins promoting,now he never show the gamertag

It most certainly is that. His account has extra security due to attempted hackings.
  • TheBaldyBuddha
    1447 posts Professional
    I'm facing a lot of clubs lately with the name FUT FC too, i think it is because of the issue people had at the start of the year naming their clubs
  • Richard
    11476 posts Has That Special Something
    10/10 thread.
  • Cherriesfan
    1280 posts Professional
    he was repeatedly being done for coin promotion at the start of the year.
  • He explained it a couple of times on his streams as he has some sort of security so nobody hacks him so his club name also doesn't show ,same with his opponents.
  • Mutu10gol
    He explained it a couple of times on his streams as he has some sort of security so nobody hacks him so his club name also doesn't show ,same with his opponents.

so now he has no security? you can now see his gamertag, no more fut fc.... no more the same opponents.... he plays now tournements,i tell you guys it is fraud....::)) but good for him if he gets rich in this way
  • Clint Eastwood
    3252 posts National Call-Up
    whats going on in here?
  • Mutu10gol
    whats going on in here?

i was talking about twitch.... nick28t , about a week or two ago he just won his first division 1 title ,playng only against opponents with the same name fut fc,never has he showed the gamertag or the part ,,searching opponent,, always was a big break between the games until he found the ,, right opponent,,i understand may be a security issue, or when you get banned..... but surprise today i see this guy with out any security , no more.... i think he just used this excuse,anyway he makes lots of money and good for him, to bad the kids subscribe::))
  • M3$$1
    398 posts Sunday League Hero
    So how is that joke to you ?
    I dont get it lol
    To me it sounds like he won the div 1 plain and simple lol
    I
  • big_man
    397 posts Sunday League Hero
    He's a prat anyway