I'm looking for the best work rates for positions in each formation

Silky_Seward
442 posts Sunday League Hero
Does any one know the best work rates for positions in each formation please.

Also the best attributes for that position.

Thanks.

Comments

• fiskzu
    2906 posts Fans' Favourite
    strikers/wingers - H/M, H/L
    CAM - H/L, H/M, M/L
    CM - H/H, M/M, H/M can work too
    CDM- M/H, H/H is not bad when you set instructions to stay back but I have IF Krychowiak with M/H workrates and instructions and he still wants to score goals :joy:
    CB - M/M, M/H, L/H
    RB/LB - H/H, H/M

As for attributes its all about that pace (for defenders/strikers/wingers), good passing for your midfielders and its good if you have some physical presence in the midfield so you won't lose ball too easy.

Anyway thats my opinion
  • Silky_Seward
    442 posts Sunday League Hero
    fiskzu wrote: »
    CAM - H/L, H/M, M/L
    CDM- M/H, H/H is not bad when you set instructions to stay back but I have IF Krychowiak with M/H workrates and instructions and he still wants to score goals :joy:
    CB - M/M, M/H, L/H
    RB/LB - H/H, H/M

As for attributes its all about that pace (for defenders/strikers/wingers), good passing for your midfielders and its good if you have some physical presence in the midfield so you won't lose ball too easy.

Anyway thats my opinion

Awesome. Thanks fiskzu.
  • ahmed060606
    655 posts Sunday League Hero
    CAM - H/L, H/M, M/L
    CB - M/M, M/H, L/H
    RB/LB - H/H, H/M

Anyway thats my opinion

I prefer artist for mids
  • fiskzu wrote: »
    CAM - H/L, H/M, M/L
    CB - M/M, M/H, L/H
    RB/LB - H/H, H/M

Anyway thats my opinion

I prefer artist for mids

Chem styles are a placebo anyways since they don't change any stats :)
  • Amargaladaster26
    10718 posts Has That Special Something
    CAM - H/L, H/M, M/L
    CB - M/M, M/H, L/H
    RB/LB - H/H, H/M

Anyway thats my opinion

M/M CAMs are amazing. Pace isnt a must for attackers and defenders, totally disagree with that.

And btw IF Krychowiak wants to score because you have high shooting creation chance in custom tactics
  • fiskzu wrote: »
    CAM - H/L, H/M, M/L
    CB - M/M, M/H, L/H
    RB/LB - H/H, H/M

Anyway thats my opinion

M/M CAMs are amazing. Pace isnt a must for attackers and defenders, totally disagree with that.

And btw IF Krychowiak wants to score because you have high shooting creation chance in custom tactics

Pace is a must, workrates aren't all, maybe your medium medium cam has high positioning and is good because of that

And Krychowiak wants to score, because every CDM pushes up the field, no matter how you adjust your custom tactic, that's why this Gorilla guy uses Rooney there
  • Lumitesi
    763 posts An Exciting Prospect
    M/L strikers are also very good, especially when playing with a H/M striker at their side. They delay their runs and usually are very good at getting past the back four without being offside. (This is especially true for Dybala)
    At CDM I recommend a good all-rounder, Nainggolan, Matuidi, etc, because they will try to push up.
    As for pace, it isn't a necessity but is very good to have. CB's should have more than 65 though or you get caught out easily. Upfront I'd recommend 80+ plus.
  • Amargaladaster26
    10718 posts Has That Special Something
    Orison wrote: »
    CAM - H/L, H/M, M/L
    CB - M/M, M/H, L/H
    RB/LB - H/H, H/M

Anyway thats my opinion

Pace is a must, workrates aren't all, maybe your medium medium cam has high positioning and is good because of that

And Krychowiak wants to score, because every CDM pushes up the field, no matter how you adjust your custom tactic, that's why this Gorilla guy uses Rooney there

I have shooting creation set to 10 and set "stay back while attacking" on one of my CDMs and he always stays back tbh.

Yeah, M/M is Totti B)
  • LoboNobo
    6508 posts Big Money Move
    Orison wrote: »
    CAM - H/L, H/M, M/L
    CB - M/M, M/H, L/H
    RB/LB - H/H, H/M

Anyway thats my opinion

I have shooting creation set to 10 and set "stay back while attacking" on one of my CDMs and he always stays back tbh.

Yeah, M/M is Totti B)

If you cba to change your custom tactic like me, you can simply refuse to use CDM - I switched from 4-1-2-1-2(2) to 4-3-1-2 and 90% of the time one of the midfielders stays back. Try making midfield of midfielders that are good both in attack and defence (Marchisio, Pereyra, Nainngolan, Dembele, Vidal, Lahm, Matuidi etc). I highly recommend H/H workrates.