OT: If you could do one thing differently in life what would it be?

Nakamura
4961 posts Big Money Move
edited January 2016
Personally mine is FIFA, games a joke and would be better off without it in my life. Had a nightmare about it last night that I got hacked, was crying when I woke up. Scary times. not really

So yeah what about you's? inb4pullout

Comments

• Nakamura
    Meant to post in XBCC, not a good start.
  • Rozz
    6721 posts Big Money Move
    Study harder
  • Whitebeard
    3371 posts National Call-Up
    Pass the damn tests. I study a lot, and when I fail it's usually because of the stupid little mistakes. That's frustrating, not FIFA.
  • Nakamura
    Rozz wrote: »
    Study harder

Same, only thing I'm good at in life is procrastinating.
  • Campino
    26853 posts Player of the Year
    Study harder

• Reus
    22434 posts Club Captain
    I'd have actually gone to my lectures at uni

I got a 67 going to no lectures could have easily got a first with some effort
  • Jfo88
    22598 posts Club Captain
    Taken high school seriously so I wouldn't have had to join the army
  • Shane
    23803 posts Club Captain
    edited January 2016
    I probably post on this forum way too much. I post on here more than I play the actual game (post mainly from my phone). Met some good people though

Getting into FUT is a bit of a regret too because while not as addicted as before, it can still be addictive at times.

Treating people better/spending time with family more.

Working harder in all aspects of life, although I do work hard I still can end up lazing off and not trying to pursue my goals more actively.

Not one thing but yeah lmao.
  • PochBall
    17397 posts World Class
    Reus wrote: »

RT

• Helpy
    1781 posts Play-Off Hero
    Not spent 3 years of my college life playing WoW. It was fun, met some cool people but what a colossal waste of time and nothing tangible to show for it today.
  • 1690_Ulster_FC
    3400 posts National Call-Up
    Stabbed my missus about 10 years ago...I'd have been out of jail already.
  • Reus
    22434 posts Club Captain

RT

i blame vodka

vodka and jagerbombs
  • Yung
    11620 posts Has That Special Something
    Campino wrote: »
    Study harder

• Gaarl
    3650 posts National Call-Up
    Definitely should of taken school more seriously.
  • Nakamura
    I sense a theme.
  • Richard
    11407 posts Has That Special Something
    edited January 2016
    Probably chose a different study.
  • hoban95
    48504 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Would have joined a football team from an early age.

Not given up golf and Cricket so easily.

Worked harder in first year of Sixth Form.

Medical stuff i regret but don't wanna get into.
  • Raistlin
    1405 posts Professional
    I thought everyone knew the forums was a place for all of life's rejects to congregate
  • Peter69hc
    2170 posts Fans' Favourite
    Nakamura wrote: »
    Personally mine is FIFA, games a joke and would be better off without it in my life. Had a nightmare about it last night that I got hacked, was crying when I woke up. Scary times. not really

So yeah what about you's? inb4pullout

Not got addicted to ultimate team.
  • Nakamura
    Raistlin wrote: »
    I thought everyone knew the forums was a place for all of life's rejects to congregate

agreed
  • WoodyDaCuak
    954 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I wish I could get distracted less. It was like that back in college although I finished 3rd, but is still really bad at work and with my home projects. :(

that instant gratification monkey has a strong hold on me http://waitbutwhy.com/2013/10/why-procrastinators-procrastinate.html
  • AshVanRooney
    1546 posts Play-Off Hero
    Joined the RAF when I was accepted to be a pilot (but then I'd never have met my wife and had my son so swings and round abouts I guess)

And never started smoking, ive quit now but I have asthma as a result

• PochBall
    17397 posts World Class

RT

i blame vodka

vodka and jagerbombs

4 for £10 could never be passed up, no matter the circumstance :joy:

Miss the days of carrying 4 VK's round at a time inbetween J-bombs :cry: Need to get back into the nightlife scene, ever since i've left uni last sept. I could count on two hands the amount of messy nights out i've had since then

• hoban95
    48504 posts FIFA Cover Star

RT

i blame vodka

vodka and jagerbombs

4 for £10 could never be passed up, no matter the circumstance :joy:

Miss the days of carrying 4 VK's round at a time inbetween J-bombs :cry: Need to get back into the nightlife scene, ever since i've left uni last sept. I could count on two hands the amount of messy nights out i've had since then

It starts with 4 jager bombs...
  • Arjen Robben
    394 posts Sunday League Hero
    Try harder my senior in soccer
  • Adrian095
    33870 posts National Team Captain
    Not playing MW2 when I was in Yr10 probably cost me any chances of being a Pro Football. Got far too lazy.
  • P1stolpete187
    5926 posts Big Money Move
    Joined the RAF when I was accepted to be a pilot (but then I'd never have met my wife and had my son so swings and round abouts I guess)

And never started smoking, ive quit now but I have asthma as a result

It's a tough one really I would change all my life from before I met my girlfriend but if it meant not meeting each other then I couldn't change anything, (I fooked up in my early life and made some bad choices but I have the best girlfriend and daughter any man could wish for but hate my **** job)
  • JohnDoe
    11250 posts Has That Special Something
    edited January 2016
    I wish I could have done dozens of things differently, even though I'm still quite young (20). Mainly, I wish I would've been less of an idiot when I was younger. I've changed now, but I made a lot of mistakes when I was about 15/16 (so not that long ago, lol) that really hindered just about every aspect of my life.
  • WhoAteAllDepay
    5226 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 2016
    Was a fat b*stard up until I was 16, then I went ham at the gym and dropped 6 stone. Regret was not doing that sooner as my adolescence would have been so much better, but at the same time I'm so so glad I did it in time for uni etc.
    My other regret is im 21 now and if you asked me something really significant that had a positive impact I have done id come up with nothing. That needs to chance soon.
  • Banned everyone when I had the chance. >:) ;)