The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

Which version of Zlatan is worth his money most

Remzy69
2102 posts Fans' Favourite
I'm going to build a team around Zlatan, but which version do you think is worth it's money most?
Purple, black or orange?
Not going with the NIF, cuz I just want to build my team around 1 expensive player.

Comments

• Shane
    23814 posts Club Captain
    From my experience first in forms are rarely worth it because they feel too similar to the nif.

I'd go for the sif or motm
  • Remzy69
    I think the sif is best bang for your buck, 100k more for a +1 upgrade. Motm is 200k more for a +1 upgrade.
  • hospital dogs
    2039 posts Fans' Favourite
    The answer is always the NIF.

Zlatan isn't goldy like previous FIFA's though.

I remember in 14 when he was unstoppable.
  • BenzP7
    8294 posts League Winner
    Motm because it is a game breaker
  • Thedudeabides
    2221 posts Fans' Favourite
    MOTM Ibra scores from everywhere, he's unbelievable
  • simmarjit
    516 posts Sunday League Hero
    MOTM was really insane for me.
  • mark4push
    82 posts Park Captain
    If you are talking about 'worth his money'.

I would say the NIF is the best buy.

115k nowadays?

I got him in this squad.

14yagqs.png

And he works wonders.
  • saurabh88
    124 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    yes nif is also so over power..you cant go wring with him.why you want to pay that much.you can have some other good players who can help him.use pogba vidal
  • Aced55
    161 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    If you have the coins go for the MOTM one.

Reason being if you bought a lower rated version, everytime you missed with him, you would think the MOTM version would have scored it.
  • Remzy69
    Aced55 wrote: »
    If you have the coins go for the MOTM one.

Reason being if you bought a lower rated version, everytime you missed with him, you would think the MOTM version would have scored it.
    Hahaha, but like the NIF already has amazing finishing.
  • Remzy69
    Thanks for the advice guys, I'm going with the NIF. Figured I could spend the money I have left on SIF Di Maria, since Ligue 1 has ❤️❤️❤️❤️ wingers only.
  • Aced55
    161 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Remzy69 wrote: »
    Thanks for the advice guys, I'm going with the NIF. Figured I could spend the money I have left on SIF Di Maria, since Ligue 1 has ❤️❤️❤️❤️ wingers only.

No don't do that! Ha

You should MOTM Ibra and a crap Ligue 1 winger, then sub in a decent RW after the game has started. Striker is the most important card.
  • Thedudeabides
    2221 posts Fans' Favourite
    Don't waste your coins on Di Maria he's a bum, get the MOTM and and play him on 7/8 chem in a hybrid if you don't like the ligue 1 wingers. That would be my advice.
  • In my 4 years of FUT, this is the first year I've ever tried Ibra and I love him. His NIF is sooo buttery on the ball and for someone who's just started to use LT/RT dribbling and drag backs, hes so much fun. His shooting is absolutely ridiculous too. It's like he can get shots away quicker than anyone else.

Using him in this team

IItQmKy.png

Did have Di MA=aria at CAM but I thought his passing stats were crap TBF. Pastore is much better suited to my play style.

Don't think much of Ntep at LW, but he seems the better Ligue 1 winger to pair up Ibra with. I don't really wanna fork out for the RW Di MAria as Ibra can be the only superstar in this team.

In closing, hes simply glorious.
  • Kopite1879
    58 posts Park Captain
    Gold one can't stop him
  • NVS_Whiskey
    377 posts Sunday League Hero
    The MotM Ibra is near unstoppable on the ball. He scores from just about anywhere.