The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.
------------------
Note: The SBCs issue has been resolved, details posted on this thread in a tweet from FIFA Direct Communication.

Do we all agree that TOTS will probably be on...

Jcoxy98
147 posts Has Potential To Be Special
The 6th of May? Can't seeing it being on a Friday as they would never bring out TOTS on a different day to TOTW, unless the MC would only go on for 3/4 days. I think it was the 6th all along but the hype that made it look like it was coming out earlier due to last year.

Comments

• Reus
    23012 posts Club Captain
    I can't understand the logic of ending the drafts when they did if it is 6th may
  • Mishka
    1819 posts Play-Off Hero
    if its going to be on the 6th. i hope every player on MC team will score 5 goals this weekend
  • Florianr104
    4303 posts National Call-Up
    There is no mutual agreement on this forum, as can be seen by the bazillions of threads all along the lines of "When will it be!?!?" "It's gonna be Friday" "Surely must be today" "It's on the 6th" "TOTS is cancelled", etc.
  • SYDCFCRAAF
    192 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Mishka wrote: »
    if its going to be on the 6th. i hope every player on MC team will score 5 goals this weekend

• CFCsjmishra
    8937 posts League Winner
    SYDCFCRAAF wrote: »

• Jcoxy98
    Well, the no mutual agreement ended yesterday I think..... It is either this Wednesday or Friday, wouldn't be on a Friday so must be on the 6th
  • jenksiee123
    22319 posts Club Captain
    I can't see it being on Friday either. Friday's a bank holiday after all so I doubt there'll be much going on.
  • Daddy
    5701 posts Big Money Move

LOL, nice one.
  • A Gamer
    4136 posts National Call-Up

• WombRaider
    17045 posts World Class
    I can't see it being on Friday either. Friday's a bank holiday after all so I doubt there'll be much going on.

Thought Monday was the bank holiday? :open_mouth:
  • WombRaider
    17045 posts World Class
    WombRaider wrote: »

Thought Monday was the bank holiday? :open_mouth:

Yeam i'm right haha, unless you're different and in America of course :P
  • TheGabc
    1952 posts Play-Off Hero
    Wont be may 6th. Pretty damn sure
  • Jcoxy98
    TheGabc wrote: »
    Wont be may 6th. Pretty damn sure
    When then
  • Florianr104
    Oh my lord, confirmed for Friday!

Yesssss!
  • xXTato99Xx
    1300 posts Professional
    Oh my lord, confirmed for Friday!

Yesssss!

Whaaaat?

• Florianr104
    Knew someone would fall for it.

Okay, that was quite mean. Sorry about that.

If it makes you feel better though, I do believe it'll be Friday.
  • xXTato99Xx
    1300 posts Professional
    Knew someone would fall for it.

Okay, that was quite mean. Sorry about that.

If it makes you feel better though, I do believe it'll be Friday.

I didnt fall.. I asked what because nobody on EA confirmed... and no hope on confirming for 2morrow
  • Jimmyb83
    1080 posts Professional
    Rob has already said it won't be 6th may on another thread. Sorry to spoil the party.
  • Vid
    302 posts Sunday League Hero
    That Rob has to be a troll
  • Jimmyb83
    1080 posts Professional
    He's the community manager. He knows exactly when it's coming out.
  • FC Intl
    4394 posts National Call-Up
    What's the point of agreeing on something that's pure guessing and speculation? And what's the point of trying to find our before hand? You cant buy them early. It'll happen when it happens. Knowing now won't change anything.
  • 1Claudio9
    16414 posts World Class
    FC Intl wrote: »
    What's the point of agreeing on something that's pure guessing and speculation? And what's the point of trying to find our before hand? You cant buy them early. It'll happen when it happens. Knowing now won't change anything.

• Jcoxy98
    The point of knowing means that you can relax and look forward to when it is coming out; with this issue we don't know when it will come out so people keep on asking and taking....
    Rob never said it WAS NOT out May 6th
  • EGY-Aviatorz
    5162 posts Big Money Move
    He said jcoxy98 , he stated its not 6th may ,and said he wasnt trolling when asked . probably tommorow or next wed.
  • MemphisDepay
    6020 posts Big Money Move
    Jcoxy98 wrote: »
    The point of knowing means that you can relax and look forward to when it is coming out; with this issue we don't know when it will come out so people keep on asking and taking....

He did, actually. If 30 people were right, that would mean that it wont be on this wednesday (yesterday) and on the 6th. People thought he was trolling, but obviously he wasnt since it didnt come out yesterday. So it can be any day from now, but the 6th. The 13th is more likely even. And my best guess would be Friday or Monday
  • I believe that it starts this year ;) just relax and wait
  • Jmcgraghan
    1072 posts Professional
    Tomorrow pls.
  • FC Intl
    4394 posts National Call-Up
    edited April 2015
    ke_ahnung wrote: »
    I believe that it starts this year ;) just relax and wait

Wise man here. Boys, pay attention.
  • Matt
    330 posts Sunday League Hero
    Jcoxy98 wrote: »

He implied it though.
  • MJP
    5944 posts Big Money Move
    Ridiculous if it's May 6th, has to be tomorrow otherwise they've screwed up.
This discussion has been closed.