Tottenham Hotspur Football Club

Comments

  • Austin
    1461 posts Professional
    KK_Divine wrote: »
    Only so far you can go with dross like Chadli, Son and Mason holding you back.

    Who do you even support
  • Ahmer50x
    12942 posts Has That Special Something
    Austin wrote: »
    KK_Divine wrote: »
    Only so far you can go with dross like Chadli, Son and Mason holding you back.

    Who do you even support

    He's a United fan mate.
  • Austin
    1461 posts Professional
    Ahmer50x wrote: »
    Austin wrote: »
    KK_Divine wrote: »
    Only so far you can go with dross like Chadli, Son and Mason holding you back.

    Who do you even support

    He's a United fan mate.

    Ah right, well we'll see what he's saying when Chadli, Son and Mason all score in our 8-0 drubbing of you lot next week.
  • Ridikuluz
    7696 posts League Winner
    :lol: Why did it even matter who he supported? He's completely correct.
  • Ash
    21413 posts Club Captain
    are you alright austin mate
  • Austin
    1461 posts Professional
    edited April 2016
    Ridikuluz wrote: »
    :lol: Why did it even matter who he supported? He's completely correct.
    It's just good to know. Admittedly Mason is not good enough but we can't downplay Son yet, and Chadli has made some useful substitute appearances.

    U wot @Ash
  • BasedStudge
    19636 posts World Class
    Son is terrible tbf.
  • Austin
    1461 posts Professional
    Son is terrible tbf.
    As Firmino has demonstrated, newer players need a good run in the starting XI. Actually I'm not sure Firmino demonstrates that but I know some Pool fans got pissed off with him earlier in the season. Hopefully Son does the same but idk
  • Bob Loblaw
    11247 posts Has That Special Something
    Walker is abysmal also. Not sold on Rose either at all.
  • Austin
    1461 posts Professional
    Ok, I assume you've just based that entirely on this game
  • ChrisLFC
    6793 posts Big Money Move
    Phil makes all RBs look abysmal tbf.
  • BasedStudge
    19636 posts World Class
    ChrisLFC wrote: »
    Phil makes all RBs look abysmal tbf.
    Yeah it's very hard to stop consistent Phil, he's made fools out of a lot of players
  • Bob Loblaw
    11247 posts Has That Special Something
    CfHXud7WAAAY3eW.jpg

    topp
  • Austin
    1461 posts Professional
    Unfortunately we've done it before and it didn't go very well.

    l0kQF.png
  • Austin
    1461 posts Professional
    Disappointing to draw on Saturday but it was a fair result. Hope we can go and smash United this weekend
  • CM10
    5043 posts Big Money Move
    We'll nab a draw
  • Andy
    7849 posts League Winner
    How embarrassing are those logos
  • Austin
    1461 posts Professional
    CM10 wrote: »
    We'll nab a draw
    I think we'll be desperate to get back to winning ways. You weren't exactly convincing against Everton
    Andy wrote: »
    How embarrassing are those logos
    The Southampton one is taking the **** out of the Bayern one which unfortunately did make the rounds on twitter before the 2012 CL final
  • Austin
    1461 posts Professional
    Lamela back in the squad, Jan and Clinton could be available too. No excuses not to win on Sunday
  • Ahmer50x
    12942 posts Has That Special Something
    Expected team?
  • Austin
    1461 posts Professional
    Ahmer50x wrote: »
    Expected team?
    Lloris
    Walker - Toby - Jan/Wimmer - Rose
    Dier - Dembele
    Lamela - Alli - Eriksen
    Kane

    Only question is about Jan's fitness
  • BasedStudge
    19636 posts World Class
    Austin wrote: »
    Lamela back in the squad, Jan and Clinton could be available too. No excuses not to win on Sunday

    :s
  • Nem
    5676 posts Big Money Move
    edited April 2016
    Fancy a 2-1 United win this sunday.
  • Austin
    1461 posts Professional
    Austin wrote: »
    Lamela back in the squad, Jan and Clinton could be available too. No excuses not to win on Sunday

    :s
    He was alright before his injury. Could have a useful impact off the bench, we need those sort of players for the run-in.
    Nem wrote: »
    Fancy a 2-1 United win this sunday.
    I fancy a big Spurs win, but knowing United they'll get some lucky win with the ref giving an undeserved goal which is clearly offside or something
  • Ahmer50x
    12942 posts Has That Special Something
    I fancy Rashford running at a semi-fit Vertonghen.
  • Austin
    1461 posts Professional
    Ahmer50x wrote: »
    I fancy Rashford running at a semi-fit Vertonghen.
    Poch said that if he's passed fit then he's 100%. He's been in training a week or so.
  • CM10
    5043 posts Big Money Move
    Austin wrote: »
    I fancy a big Spurs win, but knowing United they'll get some lucky win with the ref giving an undeserved goal which is clearly offside or something
    Sounds like you're bricking it mate.
  • Austin
    1461 posts Professional
    CM10 wrote: »
    Austin wrote: »
    I fancy a big Spurs win, but knowing United they'll get some lucky win with the ref giving an undeserved goal which is clearly offside or something
    Sounds like you're bricking it mate.
    Not really, just that United always seem to get jammy refereeing decisions against us. I predict 3-0 Spurs
  • Ash
    21413 posts Club Captain
    Spurs will destroy them let's be honest
  • Ahmer50x
    12942 posts Has That Special Something
    Quietly confident that we'll bore our way to a 1-0 win since Kane won't be able to find his way out of Blind's pocket, but Alli scares me.
Sign In or Register to comment.