• Kellnerr
    2334 posts Fans' Favourite
    Winks
    Lo Celso - N'Dombele
    Alli
    Kane - Son
  • Tornado31619
    15739 posts World Class
    Does Alli actually offer anything besides preventing Spurs from resorting to their other midfielders?
  • Ahmer50x
    16250 posts World Class
    Does Alli actually offer anything besides preventing Spurs from resorting to their other midfielders?

He’s basically Lingard with a bad attitude :lol:
  • Wyojasond
    10739 posts Has That Special Something
    Oh the days when Sessegnon was linked with mega money moves. In all honesty, hope the kid can kick on now.

• Duncan1972
    298 posts Sunday League Hero
    Llad72 wrote: »
    Welbeck wrote: »
    tatadwader wrote: »
    Anyone else running a fun Spurs squad?

I went in on this:

kxnnFy6.png

It plays like this ig:

srEIhPT.png

Definitely fun to use.

Sometimes I start POTM Lucas at RW over Messi B)
    could be wrong but I don't think Messi, Griezmann or Marcos Alonso play for Spurs

Lol keyword "fun"

I run one too- try Lineker and Kane IF together, they work really well!
  • Wyojasond
    Talk to me about Lo Celso. Have never seen him play so wondering what type of player Spurs are really getting.

As it stands I have Spurs outside my top 4 but if they get one or two signings in today I could be more than convinced to move them back to third 😂
  • El_Nino
    2300 posts Fans' Favourite
    Talk to me about Lo Celso. Have never seen him play so wondering what type of player Spurs are really getting.

As it stands I have Spurs outside my top 4 but if they get one or two signings in today I could be more than convinced to move them back to third 😂
    Wait wait wait.
    Regardless of signings you have spurs getting beat by 2 of United Chelsea or Arsenal?!?
  • Wyojasond
    El_Nino wrote: »

Wait wait wait.
    Regardless of signings you have spurs getting beat by 2 of United Chelsea or Arsenal?!?

😂 I do. I had them missing out on top 4 last year too 🤷‍♂️ I was almost right. For all there quality they just constantly bottle it towards the end of the season.

An unmotivated Eriksen and an aging defense....without new signings I think they slip up.
  • Tornado31619
    15739 posts World Class
    Lo Celso and Sessegnon both official
  • wth22
    9674 posts League Winner
    Lloris
    Aurier - Alderweireld - Vertonghen - Sessegnon
    Ndombele
    Lo Celso - Alli/Winks
    Eriksen
    Kane - Son

Can give Liverpool a run for their moneY IMO
  • Wyojasond
    I think they’ll still move Eriksen to be honest. Either way, some solid moves by Spurs late. Was having my doubts but a great way to build off of last season.
  • Wyojasond
    Lo Celso...loan with option to buy. Good business from Spurs
  • Ahmer50x
    16250 posts World Class
    Spurs finished on 71 points.

Lost Trippier (starting RB) and Llorente (8 goals in all comps).
    Added Ndombele, Lo Celso, and Sessegnon.

If they sell Eriksen, I can see them crashing out of top 4 tbh. They seem a bit lighter at the back and up front. Midfield looks stronger but if you take out Eriksen then its really unproven and may need time to adjust.
  • El_Nino
    Ahmer50x wrote: »
    Spurs finished on 71 points.

Lost Trippier (starting RB) and Llorente (8 goals in all comps).
    Added Ndombele, Lo Celso, and Sessegnon.

If they sell Eriksen, I can see them crashing out of top 4 tbh. They seem a bit lighter at the back and up front. Midfield looks stronger but if you take out Eriksen then its really unproven and may need time to adjust.
    If Eriksen stays they’ve undoubtedly strengthened.
    Trippier wasn’t the best last year and there’s every chance KWP will kick on.
    I think they’ll come top 4 regardless but admittedly if they do shift Eriksen they’ll more be battling for top 4 with Chelsea/Arsenal/United apposed to in there own little group between those three and city/Pool
  • TakeItSlow
    6445 posts Big Money Move
    Spurs lost 13 league games last season and haven’t improved defensively. I think everyone is being hung ho with how they’re gonna do.

I see 3rd and 4th as completely open to whoever really wants it.
  • El_Nino
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Spurs lost 13 league games last season and haven’t improved defensively. I think everyone is being hung ho with how they’re gonna do.

I see 3rd and 4th as completely open to whoever really wants it.

Spurs also finished 4th, and have improved there midfield massively. Coupled with having the best striker in the league, one of the best wide players and one of the best 10s(for the moment) as well as far super CB options compared to any top 4 rival
  • Sellish
    8605 posts League Winner
    It's like watching LvG's United without a clean sheet so far.
  • Retro_G
    28117 posts Player of the Year
    edited August 10
    Sellish wrote: »
    It's like watching LvG's United without a clean sheet so far.

They've been dire, Poch needs to change the system second half.
  • Delboy13710
    4673 posts National Call-Up
    Good start with that point today honestly hope we get shot of Eriksen hes such a half hearted player
  • Tornado31619
    15739 posts World Class
    At this point, I’m not sure you will. Pogba to Real seems inevitable now, be it this summer or next year, and then they’ll also have Ceballos coming back from Arsenal. Juve could sign Eriksen, but only if they sell Dybala IMO.
  • Pxul_
    7467 posts League Winner
    I havent watched any spurs so far what does their defence look like as in personnel and ability wise.
  • Pxul_
    7467 posts League Winner
    edited August 19
    double post🙄
  • ViVaWhom
    7597 posts League Winner
    stay away