• KK_Divine
    1176 posts Professional
    How long do you see Pochettino staying?
  • G000ner
    3935 posts National Call-Up
    Wait, has a Spurs thread only just been created? :lol:
  • Theo Filippo
    1041 posts Professional
    I've never seen someone decide to become a Spurs fan after supporting QPR. This season really has had some twists.
  • Austin
    1461 posts Professional
    KK_Divine wrote: »
    How long do you see Pochettino staying?
    Hopefully as long as possible. I'd love for him to do a Fergie or a Wenger at Spurs. However he seemed pretty eager to move from Southampton to Spurs so I'm not sure. He does seem really happy here though and all the fans love him. Apart from some #PochOut ****, pretty sure they're just closeted Arsenal fans
    G000ner wrote: »
    Yes. Swear there's no Spurs fans here
    I've never seen someone decide to become a Spurs fan after supporting QPR. This season really has had some twists.
    It's been a good season
  • Welbeck
    5117 posts Big Money Move
    greetings
  • http://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/comment/1182424/#Comment_1182424

Almost exactly 5 months later a Spurs thread has been created.

Also you guys have a lot of ex-Eredivisie players, Vorm, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Eriksen and Chadli. Seems to be working out.
  • Austin
    1461 posts Professional
    Hello @Welbeck Lots of Arsenal fans around here.

Clearly not very many Spurs fans, @Snake
    We have lots of ex-Eredivisie players, also Dembele played there iirc. Firstly, Toby-Verts have arguably been the best CB duo in the Prem this season, unfortunately Jan has picked up a knee injury. Not sure how long he'll be out for but he's been the weaker of the two and Wimmer should provide good cover.

Eriksen, a lot of people think he hasn't played as well this season but he plays an important role. Still our most creative player and one of the first names on the teamsheet. He creates a lot of chances.

Vorm is playing behind the best keeper in the league so only plays FA Cup games. Chadli, also overshadowed by Son/Lamela/Alli and hasn't had loads of PL playing time but features in the cup as well. 2 goals in 2 games atm, hopefully he can continue his form.

Dembele is a tank and is maybe our most important player to keep things ticking. A completely revitalised man, he looks so different compared to the previous seasons he's had with us. He was linked to Sunderland in the summer which is crazy considering how important he is for us now. Can't take the ball off him and he's now starting to add goals to his game. He can always find a forward pass. Incredible.

I love the Eredivisie.
  • Austin
    1461 posts Professional
    Townsend to Newcastle now official. Been a great servant to the club, he clearly loved Spurs. Sad to see him go but the right move for everyone really, hopefully he gets enough time at Newcastle to make an impression on Hodgson for the Euros.
  • Andy
    7850 posts League Winner
    I think we should be hoping for a higher quality of player than Townsend at the Euros.
  • Theo Filippo
    1041 posts Professional
    Lloris the best keeper in the league, Christ.
  • Austin
    1461 posts Professional
    Townsend has hardly played this season so unfair to write him off already. He normally performs for England. Will have to see how he does at Newcastle.

Lloris is class.
  • ChrisLFC
    6966 posts Big Money Move
    G000ner wrote: »

I always wondered why the was never a Spurs thread on the 1st page of CD. :D
  • Theo Filippo
    1041 posts Professional
    Austin wrote: »
    Townsend has hardly played this season so unfair to write him off already. He normally performs for England. Will have to see how he does at Newcastle.

Lloris is class.

Being "class" doesn't equal being the best keeper in the league.
  • Sloosh
    6753 posts Big Money Move
  • Coops
    5095 posts Big Money Move

We have lots of ex-Eredivisie players, also Dembele played there iirc. Firstly, Toby-Verts have arguably been the best CB duo in the Prem this season, unfortunately Jan has picked up a knee injury. Not sure how long he'll be out for but he's been the weaker of the two and Wimmer should provide good cover.

Eriksen, a lot of people think he hasn't played as well this season but he plays an important role. Still our most creative player and one of the first names on the teamsheet. He creates a lot of chances.

Vorm is playing behind the best keeper in the league so only plays FA Cup games. Chadli, also overshadowed by Son/Lamela/Alli and hasn't had loads of PL playing time but features in the cup as well. 2 goals in 2 games atm, hopefully he can continue his form.

Dembele is a tank and is maybe our most important player to keep things ticking. A completely revitalised man, he looks so different compared to the previous seasons he's had with us. He was linked to Sunderland in the summer which is crazy considering how important he is for us now. Can't take the ball off him and he's now starting to add goals to his game. He can always find a forward pass. Incredible.

I love the Eredivisie.

Vorm signed for United??
  • Tropicaz XBL
    4021 posts National Call-Up
    hello, unfortunately @Drewinho supports your club
  • Drewinho
    534 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Spurs are well bad.
    Coops wrote: »

I love the Eredivisie.

Vorm signed for United??

M I S T A K E S
    I
    S
    T
    A
    K
    E
    S

hello, unfortunately @Drewinho supports your club

Shut up.
  • Ridikuluz
    7696 posts League Winner
    I can't believe I took pity on the club, only for this cesspit to arise.
  • Andy
    7850 posts League Winner
    Ridikuluz wrote: »
    I can't believe I took pity on the club, only for this cesspit to arise.

As long as you see the error of your ways.
  • Austin
    1461 posts Professional
    @Drewinho your profile pic :) <3

Our Mousa Dembele has signed a new 3 year deal, very exciting. Hopefully we can add his Fulham namesake to the squad by Monday
  • Welbeck
    5117 posts Big Money Move
    What shirt name does new Moussa Dembele take with current one having the exact same name?
  • Ridikuluz
    7696 posts League Winner
    ... Dembele?
  • ViVaWhom
    7597 posts League Winner
    their first names are spelt different
  • Austin
    1461 posts Professional
    edited January 2016
    I'm not sure to be honest. Maybe he could have Moussa (double S). That would be pretty sweet

UAtowRp.jpg
  • Ash
    21413 posts Club Captain
    he won't play so it won't matter
  • Nem
    5901 posts Big Money Move
    Dele Alli with his 7th of the season
  • Nem
    5901 posts Big Money Move
    Harry Kane from the spot
  • G000ner
    3935 posts National Call-Up