On draft :p every team I come up against has 2 TOTY Attackers and IF Suarez

Comments

• BackDaddy
    3268 posts National Call-Up
    Yep, takes alot of the fun out of it
  • StewParty
    4056 posts National Call-Up
    Why are you complaining…
    Draft would just become a sweat fest with everyone choosing fast pacey players
    Atleast its fun that we get to try good players
  • BU11ET
    1184 posts Professional
    You would proberly make a thread saying draft is a waste of coins if the chances of using a decent player was slim to none. Stop complaining
  • Benjog88
    1590 posts Play-Off Hero
    StewParty wrote: »
    Why are you complaining…
    Draft would just become a sweat fest with everyone choosing fast pacey players
    Atleast its fun that we get to try good players

they already do just choose fast pacey players...
  • Ofthewelsh
    3568 posts National Call-Up
    I always had the impression one of the reasons they developed the draft was to counter the argument that the top end players were beyond the reach of the average player. This was often kicked about as a justification for buying coins last year.
    I've heard nothing from EA to suggest that was the case, but it does address that complaint quite neatly.
  • BackDaddy
    3268 posts National Call-Up
    Ofthewelsh wrote: »
    I always had the impression one of the reasons they developed the draft was to counter the argument that the top end players were beyond the reach of the average player. This was often kicked about as a justification for buying coins last year.
    I've heard nothing from EA to suggest that was the case, but it does address that complaint quite neatly.

I just think the team building aspect is wasted when u get all the Liga bbva toty players your not going to pick someone else
  • Ofthewelsh
    3568 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 2016
    BackDaddy wrote: »
    Ofthewelsh wrote: »

I just think the team building aspect is wasted when u get all the Liga bbva toty players your not going to pick someone else

I get that, but I suspect that many more people would kick up a fuss if they were limited to lower end of the scale when they've had to pay an entry fee. I'm not disagreeing with anybody, just making an observation I guess. :)
  • Sercs
    18649 posts World Class
    idea of draft I guess is that your also paying to use the very best in the game.

But yeah I get the point, I always go BBVA too just because there are far better players across the board.. multiple good defenders, attackers and midfielders.

All the other leagues feel like there are only a few particularly good players and if you dont get them your done!
  • Keano
    13418 posts Has That Special Something
    When I first heard draft I assumed you'd be lucky to get more than the captain as a decent player, & get a few bronzes sometimes in there, but you get one silver choice & the rest are 82+ golds & most the same league (la liga). Should hopefully be sorted for the next fifa though I don't play draft.
  • Pugzilla
    16054 posts World Class
    edited January 2016
    In one hand I have Ronaldo TIF in the other I have Sterling SIF I wonder what I am going to build around when I am basically playing a cash game/wager match.