what is wrong with this game?

MagnificDan
211 posts Has Potential To Be Special
every game I play feels like I have horrible lag, online and single player. My players take horrible touches pass to players I'm not aiming at and I've played 2 matches single player after the maintenance and it now feels 10x worst. Is any body else experiencing this, this year arrrggghhh makes me rage.

Comments

• Tar Heels 23
    1205 posts Professional
    every game I play feels like I have horrible lag, online and single player. My players take horrible touches pass to players I'm not aiming at and I've played 2 matches single player after the maintenance and it now feels 10x worst. Is any body else experiencing this, this year arrrggghhh makes me rage.

I experience the bad passing literally every game and I'm usually around 80% passing so I'm not just randomly passing to people. I even had the trainer on and it would be aimed directly at someone and yet pass it 20 feet away to someone else. They cleaned up some stuff this year that helped a few issues, but I've never had a game be so close to great yet so infuriating 90% of the time that I want to scream every other game I play. I think I'm done playing it for good here real soon. Even when I win 2-0 I'm pissed off because the game functions like complete dog crap half of the time.
  • Brownie1524
    9172 posts League Winner
    If you don't abuse every bs tactic/lame mechanic in the game you're highly likely to lose = what's wrong with the game.
  • MagnificDan
    211 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    If you don't abuse every bs tactic/lame mechanic in the game you're highly likely to lose = what's wrong with the game.

yeah I suppose but people have done that every year but the game has always enabled me to counter that with skillful play with slow dribble, this year I can't do nothing of the sorts.