IF Mustafi

Claicon
2308 posts Fans' Favourite
edited January 2016
I currently have Varane beside Boateng and i want to change Varane and get IF Mustafi for him. But im not sure about it, Varane is tall and fast - Mustafi is not that tall and i think he is decent in pace and is a bit stronger. Varane is doing well for me but i feel like i have to change something :D What do you guys think about Varane vs IF Mustafi? :)

Comments

• Uberman
    15716 posts World Class
    I found inform mustafi awful - always out of position not very solid defensively and just a nightmare to use
  • Claicon
    Uberman656 wrote: »
    I found inform mustafi awful - always out of position not very solid defensively and just a nightmare to use

Ok, hmm. Maybe i will stick to Varane or go with Ramos but he has H/M workrates...
  • sH0Tz
    233 posts Sunday League Hero
    IF Laporte is very good, would he work? Better than Mustafi foe me.
  • Uberman
    15716 posts World Class
    Claicon wrote: »

Ok, hmm. Maybe i will stick to Varane or go with Ramos but he has H/M workrates...

ramos is amazing don't let his workrates fool you
  • Gaarl
    3650 posts National Call-Up
    I find IF Mustafi to be very good, I partner him with Boateng as well. Hasn't done anything bad for me so far.
  • Claicon
    sH0Tz wrote: »
    IF Laporte is very good, would he work? Better than Mustafi foe me.

Yeah, he is also good but then i have to use either a GK from Bilbao.
    Claicon wrote: »

ramos is amazing don't let his workrates fool you

Ok then, maybe i will try him out! :)
    Gaarl wrote: »
    I find IF Mustafi to be very good, I partner him with Boateng as well. Hasn't done anything bad for me so far.

So many opinions on him, can't decide. :D
  • Uberman
    15716 posts World Class
    Gaarl wrote: »

I partnered him up with boateng and otamendi

Otamendi and Boateng were great

Mustafi was at fault for all the defensive errors
  • Awful