Lamelasaurus' Bronze RTG; Copper Dreams; (We Won Div. 10)

Lamelasaurus
840 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited January 2016
651acffc0b4aa64257089ba97bee330c.png

Hi Everyone
I will be starting a RTG on a new account where I will only play with Bronze players.
My aim is to climb to Division 1 and win the title. It may take a while but I'm looking forward to it. The Team Name is currently 'Copper Dreams' If anyone has anything better let me know. I'd love for you all to share this journey with me

doctor-who-come-with-me-o.gif
RULES
ONLY FIELD BRONZE PLAYERS
1 WIN = 2 750c PACK
1 DRAW = 1 400c PACK
LOSS = NOTHING
TITLE WIN = 7 750c PACKS
PROMOTION = 4 750c PACKS
EVERY 10 WINS = PURCHASE PLAYER FROM MARKET

HALL OF FAME
43d6629685c5329d3ab8125581af41e9.png

BEST PACKS

RECORD | COIN TOTAL | PACKS OPENED
RECORD; 4-1-0
COIN TOTAL; 3,174
PACKS OPENED; 26

CURRENT TEAM
Thumbnail_Large.PNG

Massive credit to @Cadey 5 for the idea, will continue this even if there is no interest. Will also be streaming games later on if anyone is interested. Thanks
Post edited by Lamelasaurus on

Comments

• Lamelasaurus
    edited January 2016
    1st page Thumbnail_Large.PNG

1st Starting XI Thumbnail_Large.PNG
    Post edited by Lamelasaurus on
  • Shearer09NUFC1
    1203 posts Professional
    edited January 2016
    Use Kemar roofe, fantastic for a bronze on this game
    GL!
  • Lamelasaurus
    Use Kemar roofe, fantastic for a bronze on this game
    GL!

I'll keep an eye out, thanks
  • LFC Simon 98
    18284 posts World Class
    Gomez is the best bronze CB. No question.
  • Cadey 5
    10733 posts Has That Special Something
    I am not as fancy as you with the step up but il see if i can beat you to it, are you buying players or pack only.
  • CornishLad
    23944 posts Club Captain
    Good luck bro. Give some of those Plymouth Argyle bronzes a go ;)
  • Stevo_CT
    3203 posts National Call-Up
    Nice idea, looking forward to seeing how you progress. GL!
  • DoD_Jester
    26488 posts Player of the Year
    nice idea, bookmarked
  • Lamelasaurus
    Thanks all! @Cadey 5 I'll buy 10 Bronze packs to start off with, then buy 1 market player after every 15 wins, that way it doesn't get too easy to get a good team
  • Lamelasaurus
    edited January 2016
    The 10 packs contained nothing to write home about. The team is heading down the English route.
    Defenders lack pace as do the two ST's, Wingers have some speed so will utilize them!

(The team and club pics are on the 2nd post)
  • Lamelasaurus
    1st Match
    Opponent;
    Thumbnail_Large.PNG

His team had a few golds in, so I knew I'd have a tough game, and that's what I got.
    I took an early lead through Kamara up front, a nice finish but stemmed from good midfield work.
    2 Quickfire goals before half-time saw me slump to a 2-1 half-time deficit. Quickly after the break it was 3-1 and it was an up-hill battle, my opponent changed to Defensive
    and it became me on the edge of his area with no option but to pass it back or shoot from long range. Some exquisite skill and finish from Nuha reduced the gap to 1 goal and that was closed when Nuha got his second shortly after missing a sitter. I tried to find a winner but my opponent was resilient. Very disappointed with the result as I dominated most of the possession and was by far the better player.

Stats;
    Thumbnail_Large.PNG

400c Pack for the draw;
    Thumbnail_Large.PNG

Gutted about the draw, the 400c pack was good, the Dutch CAM El Hasnaou looks promising.
    I've update OP and have decided to run a Goal of the season poll after each division and will do a 5-20k Giveaway each season depending on how good the goal was!
  • Lamelasaurus
    Game 2;

5 atb opponent had some started golds, nothing special. Got a goal early and he rage quit, easy 3 points and my first win. Both 750c packs were disappointing, no rares in either, so the team is still a little flat.
  • Lamelasaurus
    Game 3;

Best team I've faced so far, Martial and Pleas up front and a few more golds scattered around in the team.

Went 1-0 down but responded brilliantly, Nuha is proving to be a great player with his fourth and fifth goals for the club in the game. New arrivals El Hasnaoui and Verdonk made immediate impacts, El Hasnaoui with 2 assists and Verdonk with a goal.
    The team won 3-2 in an entertaining match.

2 750c packs contained garbage.

Game 4;

Full English team, mostly bronze. Cameron Jerome upfront, kit clash was a nightmare

Good early possession resulted in a 7th minute opener, El Hasnaoui with his first goal for the club, his keeper was in great form in the first half, Verdonk doubled our lead with his first of the game, 10 minutes before half time. Just 4 minutes later Houghton goes on a run beating 3 players before slotting home his first ever goal. At half time the team had more than a dozen shots and we were 3 goals to the good. Nuha had all but wrapped up the 3 points 3 minutes after the restart with a well taken lobbed finish from a cross from Allen. Allen then got a goal of his own cutting in from the right hand side to find the top corner. Verdonk grabbed his second of the game with a beautiful 25 yarder after a smart corner routine. Goals from Nuha and Guthrie completed the rout however there was no clean sheet as Cameron Jerome took advantage of some poor defending.
    Final score: 8-1

2 750c packs were awful again
  • Lamelasaurus
    Game 5; To win the division

Basic starter team, he had a loan Valderamma but had a bronze RM at CB, so I was confident.

2 early goals from El Hasnaoui and Nuha force a rage quit in what was quit an anti-climactic match.
    This win sealed the division 10 title and means we earned 9 750c packs. Not too many flash goals for the GOTS Poll but I've got a few anyway. The poll and giveaway will be up later for you to vote.
  • RBailss
    12514 posts Has That Special Something
    Bookmarked, GL bro!
  • Lamelasaurus
    RBailss wrote: »
    Bookmarked, GL bro!

Thanks mate!
  • Cadey 5
    10733 posts Has That Special Something
    If you can afford to and or can fit them in get Sorloth has 16 goals in 14 and links with Stamestro who plays for Rosenberg abs has 5* weak foot.
  • Lamelasaurus
    He looks quite good, still need 6 wins for my first purchase. Won't have too many coins either, I'm going to be looking for a striker though