Here to vent

tylerbxz
57 posts Park Captain
Just lost out on the title with my last 2 games to be people who just sit on park the bus spam slide tackle and take long shots on the counter but it **** works so why not. No fouls are given for these op slide tackles and long shots are just stupid. 40+ yarders from aurier lose me games. My Keeper has had a combined save total of 2 for those games and my opponent had 29. Courtois keeps a 10.0 rating. **** love this balanced game

Comments

• Frankenberry
    10214 posts Has That Special Something
    tylerbxz wrote: »
    My Keeper has had a combined save total of 2 for those games and my opponent had 29. Courtois keeps a 10.0 rating.

Have you considered the possibility that your finishing/shooting/positioning could use some improvement?

~15 missed shots per game is definitely a lot. You're either missing a lot of easy chances, or you're taking too difficult of shots.
  • Fletch
    3406 posts National Call-Up
    tylerbxz wrote: »
    My Keeper has had a combined save total of 2 for those games and my opponent had 29. Courtois keeps a 10.0 rating.

Have you considered the possibility that your finishing/shooting/positioning could use some improvement?

~15 missed shots per game is definitely a lot. You're either missing a lot of easy chances, or you're taking too difficult of shots.
    Definitely the game man, surely not his shooting lol