toty neymar

therandomjack
1266 posts Professional
What's a good price for him ? he's about 1.4 at moment

Comments

• ContraCode64
    2056 posts Fans' Favourite
    Apart from the odd cheaper BIN (1.1M and 1.25M), from what I saw he mainly went for between 1.4M and 1.5M whilst he was in packs.

So yeah, 1.4 is about as good as it has been, but there are a few listed with a lower starting price that you might be able to get lucky on when their auctions eventually end.
  • therandomjack
    1266 posts Professional
    Guessing as much - thinking of getting tonight as just sold my TIF.
  • CanT SLaY JaY
    1947 posts Fans' Favourite
    I saw one go for less than one mil on bid a few days ago and a few others for less than 1.2mil. They do go much cheaper on bids and I was looking to get one as well but unfortunately my coinage wasn't freed up at the time, so I decided to settle for his SIF for 400k. Not bad considering his nif is is 220k and its possible he could get an upgrade.
  • eltoro
    1758 posts Play-Off Hero
    @CanT SLaY JaY aye? Under a mil? Mmmmmm
  • CanT SLaY JaY
    1947 posts Fans' Favourite
    eltoro wrote: »
    @CanT SLaY JaY aye? Under a mil? Mmmmmm

the guy most of gotten very lucky for no one else to it.
  • therandomjack
    1266 posts Professional
    Paid 1.2 in the end - and really like him. Sold some things off last night got to just over 3 million and had TOTY Messi as well at 1.8 - probably overpaid but who cares the game is there to be played!
  • MikeyP_FC
    12957 posts Has That Special Something
    Paid 1.2 in the end - and really like him. Sold some things off last night got to just over 3 million and had TOTY Messi as well at 1.8 - probably overpaid but who cares the game is there to be played!

UH OH

Looks like someone is due to post their new shiny updated team!!!
  • therandomjack
    1266 posts Professional
    MikeyP_FC wrote: »

UH OH

Here it is, will play the weekend but it's going to change so far not getting on with Ronaldo very well, will go back to his NIF or get an IF. May put Neymar out wide and go with Best or Messi in the middle. Also looking at Nesta for Baresi and replacing Toure
    77de73fd88b93037905cb3ac32561dec.png
  • Dannycpfc
    690 posts Sunday League Hero

UH OH

Here it is, will play the weekend but it's going to change so far not getting on with Ronaldo very well, will go back to his NIF or get an IF. May put Neymar out wide and go with Best or Messi in the middle. Also looking at Nesta for Baresi and replacing Toure

Have you tried Ronaldo as a striker? He is great for me there
  • therandomjack
    1266 posts Professional
    Dannycpfc wrote: »

UH OH

Have you tried Ronaldo as a striker? He is great for me there
    Have loads of consumables so rather than give up on him I will change him and Neymar tonight and give it a try

• CarusoX
    20 posts Ball Boy
    Nice team. You got it trading or buying Coins?
  • therandomjack
    1266 posts Professional
    Trade - Don't even buy packs never mind coins!
  • ContraCode64
    2056 posts Fans' Favourite

IF Trading Method Posse represent! B)
  • therandomjack
    1266 posts Professional

IF Trading Method Posse represent! B)

They never really went away B)