GOALS

Comments

• Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    Advait wrote: »
    stevvix wrote: »

Cup game against this scrawny bastardo who kept scrolling through kits to show that he'd won D1. Chose the other kit then.
    First few minutes of the game, I got out on the counter and chipped his keeper with Konoplyanka. He lost the plot and started cursing which really put me off as my young cousins were watching the game. Anyway, here's the thrashing. Enjoy :)
    Made a few mistakes in the game because I had to children jumping on my shoulders :lol:

You should rename this thread "SIF Kono appreciation" ;)

I enjoyed the Iniesta goal... great play. It's really interesting to see these vids as I don't really do YouTube and that stuff. I have a feeling I'd need the reactions of my son to compete although there's a lot of good info for me here.

Haha we'll shift concentration to someone else now ;)
    I like Pog's goal the best. Best passing sequence of the game IMO
    Will post some nice crosses I nailed with Shane Long tomorrow

How did you dribble past 2 players like that with Bale for the Iniesta goal? Was that no touch dribbling??

Yes sir. That was no touch. :)
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    Crossing to Long... Updated with the other clip
  • stevvix
    8968 posts League Winner
    Righty... not a great goal but I'm hoping to prove I can record, trim and upload.

Just for @Advait ... SIF Kono from a game I just played :)

That sleek dribbling though Oooohhhhh. Good play!

I would have lost the ball at least twice there. Did you sprint? Any dribbling buttons or was that all just left stick without sprinting?

Plain unadulterated left joystick. Nothing else. Am I right @stevvix

^^^ This. SIF Kono is amazing although I tend to use a little R2 as well... ahem.
  • Sir Linvoy of Frattonshire
    2873 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited January 2016
    Righty... not a great goal but I'm hoping to prove I can record, trim and upload.

I would have lost the ball at least twice there. Did you sprint? Any dribbling buttons or was that all just left stick without sprinting?

^^^ This. SIF Kono is amazing although I tend to use a little R2 as well... ahem.

Did you use it in that clip? What formation do you use?
  • stevvix
    8968 posts League Winner

I think I just used a bit of R2 and left stick... I'm not good enough to complicate things :)

In an effort to get out of a slump I'm now using 433(2)
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class

I think I just used a bit of R2 and left stick... I'm not good enough to complicate things :)

In an effort to get out of a slump I'm now using 433(2)

Good going mate
  • turnzi
    155 posts Has Potential To Be Special

• Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    turnzi wrote: »

Thanks for sharing mate. Will watch in a while :)
  • turnzi wrote: »

:o :o :o
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    @turnzi that Nainggolan volley though oooooo turning up the temperature. Other goals were great but that volley is rare to see. Great play. Keep Em coming :)
  • stevvix
    8968 posts League Winner
    @turnzi that Nainggolan volley though oooooo turning up the temperature. Other goals were great but that volley is rare to see. Great play. Keep Em coming :)

Outstanding goal!
  • turnzi

thank you sir
  • turnzi

Outstanding goal!

thank you sir
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class

MOTM performance from Bruno. Assist and goal. Got back and complimented the back 4 very well.
    Have some more gameplay from today with some forum members. Would upload if they don't mind :)
  • stevvix
    8968 posts League Winner
    Here's an example of why this game is total rubbish... until I got to the halfway line i was just looking for a decent pass...

• Mackie17
    4908 posts Big Money Move
    Wow at how bad your opponent was, was he even trying looks as if he'd given up
  • stevvix
    8968 posts League Winner
    edited January 2016
    Mackie17 wrote: »

It is Div 6 :'(
  • ha032742
    35196 posts Moderator
    Mackie17 wrote: »

It is Div 6 :'(

I do wish I was back there at times :lol:
  • bgp1845
    1810 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited January 2016
    nvm i figured it out.

i scored this the other day, check that time stamp. :D :D
    Post edited by bgp1845 on
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    bgp1845 wrote: »
    nvm i figured it out.

i scored this the other day, check that time stamp. :D :D

@bgp1845 holy cunthorse. The most unlikely 90th minute goal. Good job! B)
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    Here's an example of why this game is total rubbish... until I got to the halfway line i was just looking for a decent pass...

Haha good going through mate. Opponent gives up, score 20 goals. That's what I do.
    Anyway, promoted?
  • MichaelEJD
    1271 posts Professional
    edited January 2016

This was a pretty fun penalty shootout to be part of, I was trying out a new saving technique with late dives but it didn't work all that well.

And I also do realise I was 2 up at 87 minutes and the game went to penalties.
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    MichaelEJD wrote: »

This was a pretty fun penalty shootout to be part of, I was trying out a new saving technique with late dives but it didn't work all that well.

Late dives? How could that be practical :lol:
    Intense one, that!
  • MichaelEJD
    1271 posts Professional

Intense one, that!

Instead of guesswork it gives you a split second to read where the penalty is going. Like I said I was just trying it out but it did actually work perfectly for the important penalty save from Henderson. The rest made me look a bit silly. The Williams one annoys me, I pushed straight up because I saw he went high above me, but the keeper moved out the way.
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class

Intense one, that!

Instead of guesswork it gives you a split second to read where the penalty is going. Like I said I was just trying it out but it did actually work perfectly for the important penalty save from Henderson. The rest made me look a bit silly. The Williams one annoys me, I pushed straight up because I saw he went high above me, but the keeper moved out the way.

Happens a lot mate :confounded:
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class

Perfect rip from Guarin.
    In other news, I just fell victim to @Andybelfast
    Down 2-0, he rallied back to win 3-2
    My Chiellini and Barzagli fell asleep :lol:
    Lesson to be learned from this. Never get comfortable with a lead, a good player will never give up. Great game mate. Look forward to more tight ones :)
  • Andybelfast
    10935 posts Has That Special Something

Perfect rip from Guarin.
    Lesson to be learned from this. Never get comfortable with a lead, a good player will never give up. Great game mate. Look forward to more tight ones :)
    Was a very good game mate. My full backs couldn't handle your sif Kono or bale. Really liked the look of bale swaying towards him now instead of Neymar. Will definitely get another game soon enjoyed it
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class

Perfect rip from Guarin.
    Was a very good game mate. My full backs couldn't handle your sif Kono or bale. Really liked the look of bale swaying towards him now instead of Neymar. Will definitely get another game soon enjoyed it

Bale is so much better then Ney IMO
    Must get, should replace your Feghouli well ;)
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class

Perfect rip from Guarin.

BTW I had my fat-**** dogs jumping on me all through :lol:
    Kept telling Em to sit but nah. Knocked the controller off my hand twice :lol:
    Will put them out of my room next time we play :)
  • Andybelfast
    10935 posts Has That Special Something

Perfect rip from Guarin.

BTW I had my fat-**** dogs jumping on me all through :lol:
    Kept telling Em to sit but nah. Knocked the controller off my hand twice :lol:
    Will put them out of my room next time we play :)

Yeah mate will pick up bale shortly he wil be ready to go next time we play haha. I know gathered that man kept hearing them bark. I'll beat you fair and square next time then ;) jokes man