GOALS

Advait
14717 posts World Class
edited April 2016
I'm sure we all have great tight games and good sequences of play recorded.
Use this thread to post gameplay footage (bad or good). To showcase a good passing move or a crazy freekick.
To impart knowledge or to get tips from forum members on your gameplay.
Post edited by Advait on

Comments

• PS-GamerNeil
    2340 posts Fans' Favourite
    Good idea bud. Is there any guides on recording and uploading from ps4 using that share button? I have never used it and would be nice to upload and share some of my goals / games.
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    Good idea bud. Is there any guides on recording and uploading from ps4 using that share button? I have never used it and would be nice to upload and share some of my goals / games.

@PS-GamerNeil here you go
  • PS-GamerNeil
    2340 posts Fans' Favourite
    Advait wrote: »

@PS-GamerNeil here you go

Thanks... :s
  • just recorded that yeserday when someone said toty pogba is weak :D

• Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    just recorded that yeserday when someone said toty pogba is weak :D

Focking tank. To be honest though, the shot could have been saved but then again, who can stop a rocket with bare hands :lol:
    Good play mate
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class

This is the reason Baines is one of my favorite LB's in the game. Free kicks and shots from outside the box are penalties!
  • stevvix
    8968 posts League Winner
    This is the reason Baines is one of my favorite LB's in the game. Free kicks and shots from outside the box are penalties!

The 2nd one was obviously EAIDS affecting your poor oppo... 90th minute ;)

Seriously, lovely shooting!

• Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    stevvix wrote: »

These one's go in 5/10 haha. Baines is godly! And this was against my brother. He went into rage mode after this :joy:
  • stevvix
    8968 posts League Winner

These one's go in 5/10 haha. Baines is godly! And this was against my brother. He went into rage mode after this :joy:

I'll have to start a "Team around Baines" thread ;)
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    @Ishibum I remember you saying you had loads to share?
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class

I'll have to start a "Team around Baines" thread ;)

Only Alaba is ahead of him at LB
  • Ishibum
    12466 posts Has That Special Something

Will message you when I get in ;)
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    Ishibum wrote: »

Will message you when I get in ;)

Sorted B)
  • Aku
    741 posts Semi-Pro
    Count me in for the Baines' fan club!!!
    Two games and he is like a wall at the left side..

Yet to score with him though :smiley:
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    Aku wrote: »

Give him time. I hope you don't have him on stay back, have you?
  • Aku
    741 posts Semi-Pro

No, I don't put them on stay back..
    These guys seems to have a pivotal role in attacks..
    So I never put them on stay back..
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class

Right direction you're moving in mate. You Baine train is about to reach the platform soon
  • Aku
    741 posts Semi-Pro

Right direction you're moving in mate. You Baine train is about to reach the platform soon

• stevvix
    8968 posts League Winner
    Righty... not a great goal but I'm hoping to prove I can record, trim and upload.

Just for @Advait ... SIF Kono from a game I just played :)

• Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    Righty... not a great goal but I'm hoping to prove I can record, trim and upload.

That sleek dribbling though Oooohhhhh. Good play!
  • stevvix
    8968 posts League Winner

He's probably my best forward player... the other 2 being NIF CR7 and SIF Bale. Nuff said.
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    edited January 2016

Cup game against this scrawny bastardo who kept scrolling through kits to show that he'd won D1. Chose the other kit then.
    First few minutes of the game, I got out on the counter and chipped his keeper with Konoplyanka. He lost the plot and started cursing which really put me off as my young cousins were watching the game. Anyway, here's the thrashing. Enjoy :)
    Made a few mistakes in the game because I had two children jumping on my shoulders :lol:
    Post edited by Advait on
  • Advait wrote: »

I would have lost the ball at least twice there. Did you sprint? Any dribbling buttons or was that all just left stick without sprinting?
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class

I would have lost the ball at least twice there. Did you sprint? Any dribbling buttons or was that all just left stick without sprinting?

Plain unadulterated left joystick. Nothing else. Am I right @stevvix
  • stevvix
    8968 posts League Winner

Cup game against this scrawny bastardo who kept scrolling through kits to show that he'd won D1. Chose the other kit then.
    First few minutes of the game, I got out on the counter and chipped his keeper with Konoplyanka. He lost the plot and started cursing which really put me off as my young cousins were watching the game. Anyway, here's the thrashing. Enjoy :)
    Made a few mistakes in the game because I had to children jumping on my shoulders :lol:

You should rename this thread "SIF Kono appreciation" ;)

I enjoyed the Iniesta goal... great play. It's really interesting to see these vids as I don't really do YouTube and that stuff. I have a feeling I'd need the reactions of my son to compete although there's a lot of good info for me here.
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class

Made a few mistakes in the game because I had to children jumping on my shoulders :lol:

I enjoyed the Iniesta goal... great play. It's really interesting to see these vids as I don't really do YouTube and that stuff. I have a feeling I'd need the reactions of my son to compete although there's a lot of good info for me here.

Haha we'll shift concentration to someone else now ;)
    I like Pog's goal the best. Best passing sequence of the game IMO
    Will post some nice crosses I nailed with Shane Long tomorrow
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    edited January 2016
    Some brilliant runs into space from Shane Long.
    Early crosses for days! B)

Edited to include the second play. :)
    Post edited by Advait on
  • stevvix
    8968 posts League Winner

Nice!

Here's the state of my direct (sweaty) gameplay at present... again from the one match I've played today. I think my oppo was down to 2 defs due to red cards at this point and it's about the first time in 5 matches that a through ball has actually worked.

I promise I'll only post good/bad from now on in... I imagine they'll mostly be bad.

• Advait wrote: »

Haha we'll shift concentration to someone else now ;)
    I like Pog's goal the best. Best passing sequence of the game IMO
    Will post some nice crosses I nailed with Shane Long tomorrow

How did you dribble past 2 players like that with Bale for the Iniesta goal? Was that no touch dribbling??
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class

Nice!

Here's the state of my direct (sweaty) gameplay at present... again from the one match I've played today. I think my oppo was down to 2 defs due to red cards at this point and it's about the first time in 5 matches that a through ball has actually worked.

I promise I'll only post good/bad from now on in... I imagine they'll mostly be bad.

Good passing sequence mate. Excellent play. Will have to though that the finish was risky. You should have played it safe and finnessed it far post with Bale's strong foot as you were cutting in. But great goal nonetheless :)