The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

For all players getting lag / slow gameplay

SurferDude
1756 posts Fans' Favourite
As EA seem to respond to Twitter I think now is a good time for everyone to flood there Twitter with our issues, also link your post to watch dog and ea and maybe this will become a priority - if anyone can also post similar on other fifa forums as I am on the road to meet a client for work - let's hope they listen

Comments

• Baznotsobad76
    5063 posts Big Money Move
    This isn't a bad idea actually... They probably won't do anything but at least they can't plead ignorance to the problem...
  • ThoseIndianGamerZz
    61 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Done
  • SurferDude
    This isn't a bad idea actually... They probably won't do anything but at least they can't plead ignorance to the problem...

Exactly this, ea don't listen to the forum, there Twitter though is open and visited a lot more, and linking watchdog may actually give it the recognition it deserves

• SurferDude
    Done

Thx

• JonRambo
    1103 posts Professional
    Cool i dont have twitter, but i hope all of you that do have it, do this and report this issue.
  • Electro Monk
    1199 posts Professional
    I already raged on twitter account. There was ne direct response but soon after they tweeted that they are "investigating" the issue. Not sure what they are "Investigating". There customer service center in india offers a ping test for ea server on their official page when i make a claim about connection (which seems obvious that games go through EA server while playing games not pure p2p) and the lag issue has been brought up constantly (if you live near san francisco or states and have no lag; well good for you. But not every fifa users are proud citizens of star spangled with stripes). If ea is not willing to fix the issue dont sell the game on other continent than US or UK. Every unfortunate other country gamers seems to have lag issue and obviously ea is ignoring them
  • xGrumpyWolfx
    3029 posts National Call-Up
    Bump, this is a great idea :)
  • Adrian095
    34071 posts National Team Captain
    Bump, this is a great idea :)

• SurferDude
    Bump
  • Mossup
    1083 posts Professional
    Great idea!
    Someone needs to compose a standard complaint for people to use on Twitter.
  • THJ71
    747 posts Semi-Pro
    I Tweeted the other day but got no response what so ever considering this is a big major worldwide issue

If this is supposedly the official forum, then why the hell is there nothing being done about it at EA headquarters to sort the problem.

Playing Fifa 16 tonight is absolute garbage (UK). All the game play is slow as though everyone is running in mud, button actions are crap and delayed movement/response of players
  • l SHODA l
    647 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I already raged on twitter account. There was ne direct response but soon after they tweeted that they are "investigating" the issue. Not sure what they are "Investigating". There customer service center in india offers a ping test for ea server on their official page when i make a claim about connection (which seems obvious that games go through EA server while playing games not pure p2p) and the lag issue has been brought up constantly (if you live near san francisco or states and have no lag; well good for you. But not every fifa users are proud citizens of star spangled with stripes). If ea is not willing to fix the issue dont sell the game on other continent than US or UK. Every unfortunate other country gamers seems to have lag issue and obviously ea is ignoring them

You do realize it is in Canada right? Moron.
  • Electro Monk
    1199 posts Professional
    l SHODA l wrote: »

Back trace ip adress... i have no power to respond to this moron calling other people moron... go look at my previous thread and go look for yourself... am already tired of dealing with EA and cant handle another moron
  • Rename12345
    569 posts An Exciting Prospect
    It's not nice to call someone a moron. You should be ashamed of yourself Shoda, I'm telling your parents!
  • Electro Monk
    1199 posts Professional
    BTW. There was a BBC watch dog report back in FUT12 days. (Youtube) not sure if there is another way. If americans gather up for a big law suit, in the land of lawsuit, it would be powerful. But i doubt there is a lawyer in this forum or to gather collective bbasic facts to build a case against EA
  • JohnDoe
    11346 posts Has That Special Something
    edited January 2016
    BTW. There was a BBC watch dog report back in FUT12 days. (Youtube) not sure if there is another way. If americans gather up for a big law suit, in the land of lawsuit, it would be powerful. But i doubt there is a lawyer in this forum or to gather collective bbasic facts to build a case against EA

That wouldn't be easy to accomplish, not to mention how time-consuming and expensive it would be.

Also, EA are a huge, powerful company, and I'm sure they have a decent legal department.
  • Electro Monk
    1199 posts Professional
    JohnDoe wrote: »

That wouldn't be easy to accomplish, not to mention how time-consuming and expensive it would be.

Also, EA are a huge, powerful company, and I'm sure they have a decent legal department.

Yeah. They will most certainly do the blame game and drain out the money of the opponent. Its so easy for them to get away with this non sense. Or expression used by some people here i should "man up" and suck up that lag.or simply dont buy dont play
  • JohnDoe
    11346 posts Has That Special Something

Yeah. They will most certainly do the blame game and drain out the money of the opponent. Its so easy for them to get away with this non sense. Or expression used by some people here i should "man up" and suck up that lag.or simply dont buy dont play

Conformism is never the answer, so keep on doing your thing.
  • Electro Monk
    1199 posts Professional

EA seems to be giving no xxxx at all. And even some users are just getting used to this. Like watch dog report this issues were never got fixed for several years. Im pretty sure evryone is just playing fifa because there is no alternative. And after EA observing how ell fut is doing they are expanding the similar card+market concept to other series without real customer satisfaction rise.
  • Pieman25
    17086 posts World Class

EA seems to be giving no xxxx at all. And even some users are just getting used to this. Like watch dog report this issues were never got fixed for several years. Im pretty sure evryone is just playing fifa because there is no alternative. And after EA observing how ell fut is doing they are expanding the similar card+market concept to other series without real customer satisfaction rise.

If people continue to buy and play their game then why would they bother doing anything? They could take a dump in the box and still sell millions.
  • JonRambo
    1103 posts Professional
    Its even worse now as people are using some kind of disconnect glitch as well. I got to admit i have rage quit in this game before but ive never got the win for it like they always do.
  • Dronegan
    1123 posts Professional
    bump
  • warrent80
    550 posts An Exciting Prospect
    l SHODA l wrote: »

Back trace ip adress... i have no power to respond to this moron calling other people moron... go look at my previous thread and go look for yourself... am already tired of dealing with EA and cant handle another moron

Well said to much negativity from Trolls, shame its all young kids, it shows. And thats just the mods im speaking about.

You have a perfectly valid point.