Just thought that rage quitters are all losers...

1
case1r0
390 posts Sunday League Hero
edited January 2016
But then I faced a guy with the black UT Kit (D1) winner that raged against me when I scored the 4-1 in the 90 min...

BTW, my team is...
DGgZ1.jpg
Post edited by case1r0 on

Comments

  • DoD_Jester
    26484 posts Player of the Year
    i had a d1 winner rage quit against me the other day after 28 minutes, he was 1-0 to the good after 10, i scored 5 in 15 before he left the game
  • AlexSolm
    8217 posts League Winner
    I can't even score more than 3 anymore without a rage quit, makes it impossible to get nice stats on my players.
  • Peter69hc
    2170 posts Fans' Favourite
    Of course they are, I've never know anyone rage quit and get a win
  • case1r0
    390 posts Sunday League Hero
    Peter69hc wrote: »
    Of course they are, I've never know anyone rage quit and get a win

    the irony....
  • TORZADO
    5159 posts Big Money Move
    losers*

    Sorry
  • case1r0
    390 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited January 2016
    TORZADO wrote: »
    losers*

    Sorry

    Don´t worry :)

    In fact, I´m glad you did that :p

  • 1690_Ulster_FC
    3629 posts National Call-Up
    I rage quit yesterday for first time in months....sick and tired of the opponent winning every tackle or positionally being perfect defending and having multiple runners when attacking...

    Whilst I have what seems like 10 statues on the pitch who are always 3 yards away from the ball when defending, can't tackle with Cheillini etc and TIF Higuain moves like a fossil....

    Pogba moves about the pitch like a moron and SIF Pjanic whilst IF Biglia at CDM is further forward than Higuain.... When set to stay back...

    Relegated from Div 2 and lost my first 2 in Div 3 to this nonsense.

    Games a **** joke at times.
  • case1r0
    390 posts Sunday League Hero
    For me, rage quit is never an option.

    Even from that non sense matches we learn something...

    When that happens just take a break...
  • Cadey 5
    10636 posts Has That Special Something
    I'm a div 1 winner and I was 4..1 down at half time last night did't quit though, we ain't some kind of mutant FIFA player.
  • Peter69hc
    2170 posts Fans' Favourite
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    I'm a div 1 winner and I was 4..1 down at half time last night did't quit though, we ain't some kind of mutant FIFA player.

    Omg this post is just so cringey
  • TommyP
    1000 posts Professional
    I regularly rage quit - something within me takes over.
  • EDDlE
    1728 posts Play-Off Hero
    So if you've won Division 1 that means you shouldn't rage quit? Tf kind of logic is this ? The game can be purely frustrating at times and there's no point In continuing a match where nothing is going your way, anyone can take the loss and onto the next one.
  • 1690_Ulster_FC
    3629 posts National Call-Up
    I usually just rage....like the other night a guy beat me...so I punched my TV and it hit the window...

    Missus wasn't pleased
  • Cadey 5
    10636 posts Has That Special Something
    Peter69hc wrote: »
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    I'm a div 1 winner and I was 4..1 down at half time last night did't quit though, we ain't some kind of mutant FIFA player.

    Omg this post is just so cringey

    So is your username.
  • l SHODA l
    640 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    Peter69hc wrote: »
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    I'm a div 1 winner and I was 4..1 down at half time last night did't quit though, we ain't some kind of mutant FIFA player.

    Omg this post is just so cringey

    So is your username.

    Nah, anyone with 69 in their username is surely getting it 6/7 days a week :D
  • Peter69hc
    2170 posts Fans' Favourite
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    Peter69hc wrote: »
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    I'm a div 1 winner and I was 4..1 down at half time last night did't quit though, we ain't some kind of mutant FIFA player.

    Omg this post is just so cringey

    So is your username.

    It was something I made up at 12.
    l SHODA l wrote: »
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    Peter69hc wrote: »
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    I'm a div 1 winner and I was 4..1 down at half time last night did't quit though, we ain't some kind of mutant FIFA player.

    Omg this post is just so cringey

    So is your username.

    Nah, anyone with 69 in their username is surely getting it 6/7 days a week :D

    Unfortunately having 3 kids means those days are gone.
  • l SHODA l
    640 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Peter69hc wrote: »
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    Peter69hc wrote: »
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    I'm a div 1 winner and I was 4..1 down at half time last night did't quit though, we ain't some kind of mutant FIFA player.

    Omg this post is just so cringey

    So is your username.

    It was something I made up at 12.
    l SHODA l wrote: »
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    Peter69hc wrote: »
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    I'm a div 1 winner and I was 4..1 down at half time last night did't quit though, we ain't some kind of mutant FIFA player.

    Omg this post is just so cringey

    So is your username.

    Nah, anyone with 69 in their username is surely getting it 6/7 days a week :D

    Unfortunately having 3 kids means those days are gone.

    The fact that you have 3 kids and put 69 in your username is waaayyyy more sad.
  • Peter69hc
    2170 posts Fans' Favourite
    l SHODA l wrote: »
    Peter69hc wrote: »
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    Peter69hc wrote: »
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    I'm a div 1 winner and I was 4..1 down at half time last night did't quit though, we ain't some kind of mutant FIFA player.

    Omg this post is just so cringey

    So is your username.

    It was something I made up at 12.
    l SHODA l wrote: »
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    Peter69hc wrote: »
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    I'm a div 1 winner and I was 4..1 down at half time last night did't quit though, we ain't some kind of mutant FIFA player.

    Omg this post is just so cringey

    So is your username.

    Nah, anyone with 69 in their username is surely getting it 6/7 days a week :D

    Unfortunately having 3 kids means those days are gone.

    The fact that you have 3 kids and put 69 in your username is waaayyyy more sad.

    Its sort of something I've used for over 15 years starting with my first ever Hotmail address
  • case1r0
    390 posts Sunday League Hero
    EDDlE wrote: »
    So if you've won Division 1 that means you shouldn't rage quit? Tf kind of logic is this ? The game can be purely frustrating at times and there's no point In continuing a match where nothing is going your way, anyone can take the loss and onto the next one.

    It's your opinion...

    As I said You can learn with those matchs...but that's me...
  • Jfo88
    22693 posts Club Captain
    never rage quit a game before always think I can comeback
  • Pugzilla
    16461 posts World Class
    TommyP wrote: »
    I regularly rage quit - something within me takes over.

    Love it.
  • SYMMO19
    982 posts Professional
    I'd rather a rage quitter than play someone that scores 58 own goals with Leno like a guy I played earlier! Game lasted about half hour zzzz
  • DoD_Jester
    26484 posts Player of the Year
    @1690_Ulster_FC damn, tbf tho i put my fist thru my laptop the other day. Something about fifa turns me into a 9 year old lol

    @Peter69hc ngl, that username is a little cringy m8
  • Peter69hc
    2170 posts Fans' Favourite
    @1690_Ulster_FC damn, tbf tho i put my fist thru my laptop the other day. Something about fifa turns me into a 9 year old lol

    @Peter69hc ngl, that username is a little cringy m8

    I made it at 12 and I've not really changed it, just easy to remember
    SYMMO19 wrote: »
    I'd rather a rage quitter than play someone that scores 58 own goals with Leno like a guy I played earlier! Game lasted about half hour zzzz

    Funny you put that, I read earlier that doing this gives you a great momentum boost for next few games or so
  • Rufio
    131 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I rather quit than suffer through and waste my time in a game where i have little control over everything, my players just aren't responding/ playing or the lag is unbearable, got better things to do or would rather try again for a smooth game. I usually suss out the quality of the game and will quit quite early, few occasions i will attempt struggle through the lag and poor player response etc if im still in the game or chasing promotion/ title etc only to concede to some ****, ill rage quit in the 90th then with no issues haha
  • L1vingl1fe
    3621 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 2016
    i had a d1 winner rage quit against me the other day after 28 minutes, he was 1-0 to the good after 10, i scored 5 in 15 before he left the game

    I'm in div 1 and I rage quit all the time. If I know I can't draw, I don't waste my time. They still get the win and I can focus on starting fresh against the next opponent
  • JohnDoe
    11310 posts Has That Special Something
    case1r0 wrote: »
    TORZADO wrote: »
    losers*

    Sorry

    Don´t worry :)

    In fact, I´m glad you did that :p
    That's the spirit!
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    Peter69hc wrote: »
    l SHODA l wrote: »
    Peter69hc wrote: »
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    Peter69hc wrote: »
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    I'm a div 1 winner and I was 4..1 down at half time last night did't quit though, we ain't some kind of mutant FIFA player.

    Omg this post is just so cringey

    So is your username.

    It was something I made up at 12.
    l SHODA l wrote: »
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    Peter69hc wrote: »
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    I'm a div 1 winner and I was 4..1 down at half time last night did't quit though, we ain't some kind of mutant FIFA player.

    Omg this post is just so cringey

    So is your username.

    Nah, anyone with 69 in their username is surely getting it 6/7 days a week :D

    Unfortunately having 3 kids means those days are gone.

    The fact that you have 3 kids and put 69 in your username is waaayyyy more sad.

    Its sort of something I've used for over 15 years starting with my first ever Hotmail address

    But what is your excuse for using it still today on a Forum that only started up last yr? You didn't have to put 69 in there.
  • DoD_Jester
    26484 posts Player of the Year
    L1vingl1fe wrote: »
    i had a d1 winner rage quit against me the other day after 28 minutes, he was 1-0 to the good after 10, i scored 5 in 15 before he left the game

    I'm in div 1 and I rage quit all the time. If I know I can't draw, I don't waste my time. They still get the win and I can focus on starting fresh against the next opponent

    i have no issue with it, ive rage quit at 1-0 if im not in the mood for the typical bs of seasons, just mentioning a funny time it happened to me, especially as the same guy, when he scored felt the need to shush up the pitch for his goal
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    I quit a match earlier, only the 3rd time I have done it this FUT.
    After 31 min, the bloke had 4 shots, 4 goals with a sweaty BPL squad, and i wasn't going to waste another 10min not enjoying myself, and probably just getting ridiculously angry and frustrated with the game and him. I had at least the same amount of shots by then, probably a couple more, but his GK saved everything!
    I quit once before, because of something very similar, and the other time I quit, was because the lag was absolutely terrible.
Sign In or Register to comment.