Not cutting it

TonySoprano
264 posts Sunday League Hero

image0bbd2.jpg

imagecb11b.jpg

My teams aren't cutting it in ultimate team seasons and I seem to have lost my ability to win a game.

If anyone fancies building me a team in the 41212(2) formation, using some of these players or scrapping them completely and building a new team from scratch I would greatly appreciate it.

Cheers lads

Comments

• Hujaber
    4842 posts Big Money Move
    image11df1.jpg

• TonySoprano
    Hujaber wrote: »
    image11df1.jpg

That looks nice, did you make it on futbin? If so what's the price I'm looking at?
  • Hujaber
    I closed the page sorry, didn't look at the price as some of the players you already have them
  • Hujaber
    Only Pogba and Neuer are expansive 100k I think
  • TonySoprano
    I closed the page sorry, didn't look at the price as some of the players you already have them

No worries, it's definetly affordable and Id probably have some coins leftover afterwards.. I'm just skeptical about Muller. Have you tried him? His stats look a bit poor
  • Arsenalfan97
    7698 posts League Winner
    edited January 2016
    I'm in div 1 with this team.

Aub-muller
    Gotze
    Thiago. Gundogan
    Gustavo
    Bernat Sokratis benatia pizczek
    Leno

Don't worry about muller he is quality he has 22 in 34 with 13 assists for me he is deadly him and Thiago are probably the best. I don't do any special tactics or sit on the counter I usually have around 50% possession it may look cheap and all that but it's damn good

EDIT you can obviously swap Alaba for bernat and boateng for sokratis I'm poor so i gotta use them lol
  • TonySoprano
    edited January 2016
    @Arsenalfan97

That's impressive, props to you. Yeah I think I'm gonna build the team @Hujaber suggested, Muller sounds like he outperforms the stats on his card
  • Hujaber
    @Arsenalfan97

That's impressive, props to you. Yeah I think I'm gonna build the team @Hujaber suggested, Muller sounds like he outperforms the stats on his card
    Mullar is important for chem and yes he is good strong and have good long shot and passing
  • Getbanged_2015
    306 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ur just garbage new team wont make a difference lol
  • Brownie1524
    9172 posts League Winner
    Idk your budget but

KNXTTnE.png

8scm61g.jpg

RBiDDtX.png
  • JohnDoe
    11300 posts Has That Special Something

No worries, it's definetly affordable and Id probably have some coins leftover afterwards.. I'm just skeptical about Muller. Have you tried him? His stats look a bit poor

Muller is a fantastic CAM, that much I can tell you.
  • TonySoprano
    Ur just garbage new team wont make a difference lol

Lol what's ur gt I'll give you a game
  • TonySoprano
    @Brownie1524
    Some nice teams there mate, that first one looks deadly. You've definetly thrown a spanner in the works as to which one I build