Lag Issues Affecting Gameplay and Physics in Game on FUT 16.

Comments

• ZebidyAndIrony
    1391 posts Professional
    how many isps in you area vitto?
    should be able to check the exchange to see who has equipment in there.
  • ZebidyAndIrony
    1391 posts Professional
    re movistar.

asked them not to close my thread because i like to take a couple of weeks to test.

so got an email saying my problem looks like it has been solved and the thread is closed.

seriously.
    why woudl they not take credit for the change and then close the thread....idiots.

shows how sneaky they are.
    just dont liek to let on what has been going on so they can feed their own lies...protecting their own @rses.....its not like i was gonna sue them or anything lol

most if not all are like this in my experience.

• Vitto7
    165 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    how many isps in you area vitto?
    should be able to check the exchange to see who has equipment in there.

more then5 isps... but in 1 month i move into property line of vodafone isp where there is only vodafone people... now, in my cabine there are more than 5 isps... impossibile to play
  • ZebidyAndIrony
    1391 posts Professional
    Didnt play yesterday but have done today.

its the same.
    1st game always seem a bit off but the following games play well.

Has anyone else noticed a change for the better in the last week?
  • Diggy
    13633 posts Has That Special Something
    Hardly anyone playing EA server load is low just wait 3 weeks & we will be back to square one hopefully not
  • Baznotsobad76
    5063 posts Big Money Move
    Didnt play yesterday but have done today.

its the same.
    1st game always seem a bit off but the following games play well.

Has anyone else noticed a change for the better in the last week?

Ive quit playing so can't give any input on if it feels better or not... But a lot of people have clearly stopped playing the game.. You only have to look at how many items are listed on the transfer market for evidence of that....
    So it could be that the game feels better purely because there are less people on the game using the servers etc...
  • Baznotsobad76
    Diggy wrote: »
    Hardly anyone playing EA server load is low just wait 3 weeks & we will be back to square one hopefully not

Oh.. Sorry, I just repeated what you said... :smiley:
  • ZebidyAndIrony
    1391 posts Professional
    Diggy wrote: »

not true....showed over 23k on seasons....ps4
  • ZebidyAndIrony
    1391 posts Professional
    also the game is played over p2p not the server.
  • Baznotsobad76
    also the game is played over p2p not the server.

The game started off alright, when there were fewer people playing it in the first few weeks I didn't notice any lag at all.... And now it's in the last week's of its shelf life and fewer people are playing again and apparently there is less lag again....

The two things could be totally unconnected but maybe they are...
  • Vitto7
    165 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    but EA say nothing ?? mah
  • so what you are saying the change has not got anything to do with the network middlemen telia
    and its to do with less people playing?

despite there being the same numbers on seasons?
    despite telia finding optimal routes?
    despite the game not being played on the server...its played between two players over p2p.

also at the start in divs 10 9 and 8 connection are the same as now...ie.good.
    i know because i have tried new profiles and its the same pattern.

once you hit div 7 and above there is a change.....the opponents seem to have worse connections...which is probably due to packets finding it harder to get through compared to the lower divs.

imo in the lower divs you encounter a few worse players but imo a lot of them simply are at an even worse disadvantage judging by how they move etc.
    some fo them must have terrible isps.
  • ZebidyAndIrony
    1391 posts Professional
    https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/82541/who-is-the-best-tier1-transit-provider-level3-telia-ntt-gtt-tata-sprint-ft-dt

was just looking into what people thought of telia.....

interesting comments re others as you read on as well.

level 3 the best known "has been degrading"
  • JIO22
    1174 posts Professional
    The problem isn't just with seasons and divisions, it's the same for online friendlies. The "other" thing that happens in seasons online does get worse as you go up the divisions, that's clear for sure. You can spot this a mile off.
  • You gonna set up a new thread on the 17 forum J1022?

• JIO22
    1174 posts Professional
    You gonna set up a new thread on the 17 forum J1022?

Well, I'll see how 17 goes to start with zeb. If all is good then hopefully there will be no need.

I would like to say though, if all you guys who have contributed over these 87 pages stay in touch on this thread for the time being that would be good, the thread has had a great following by you guys, so I thank you all for that.

Let's see how 17 goes for the first few weeks, then I'll see whether to get a thread going in the 17 section.

Thanks all.
  • JIO22
    1174 posts Professional
    I've downloaded the demo for FIFA 17. First impressions.... Urrrmmm, not to much difference! More jostling for the ball, and better forward runs by some players I could notice.

Early days, but that's my impressions after a couple of games.
  • ZebidyAndIrony
    1391 posts Professional
    demo is ok.
    after a few games you notice a few more subtle changes which feels good.

dont like the crossing again though.
    corners are better .

in midfield think the short through ball is wrong.

seemed also to do many skills.

pes has a better feel to it ....fifa is marginally better on shooting.

pes is better defending and the team pressing works properly unlike in fifa.

tough choice.
    i like fifa because pro clubs works.
    but ......**** it im buying pes first off and if online is **** i will get fifa after i get bored of pes offline.
  • StewParty
    4057 posts National Call-Up
    demo is ok.
    after a few games you notice a few more subtle changes which feels good.

dont like the crossing again though.
    corners are better .

in midfield think the short through ball is wrong.

seemed also to do many skills.

pes has a better feel to it ....fifa is marginally better on shooting.

pes is better defending and the team pressing works properly unlike in fifa.

tough choice.
    i like fifa because pro clubs works.
    but ......**** it im buying pes first off and if online is **** i will get fifa after i get bored of pes offline.

Play the FIFA 16 demo and play the normal FIFA 16 they play nothing like each other
  • Silhouette
    40 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Any more experiences yet on the FIFA 17 demo?
    I'm not even interested in the new gameplay, but only one question: does it feel sluggish?
    FIFA 16 demo and full game did have the sluggishness both for me.
  • Silhouette
    Any more experiences yet on the FIFA 17 demo?
    I'm not even interested in the new gameplay, but only one question: does it feel sluggish?
    FIFA 16 demo and full game did both have the sluggishness for me.
  • Kabakuchi
    72 posts Park Captain
    HMMMMMMMM.......for me its just 16 again....the focking players are running away from the ball AGAIN.......how is that possible...that cant be EA....its offline......there has to be something with wifi bleutooth issue....pfffffff
    Its just the same....when the game is out it will be like 16 again
  • Kabakuchi
    72 posts Park Captain
    Defenders iceskating AGAIN.....and the invisible string pulling them back so you can get the ball.....Soooooo.....whos fualt is it now??? StillEA???
  • ZebidyAndIrony
    1391 posts Professional
    wasnt sluggish...
    team pressing instruction doesnt work still....didnt in 16 but did in pro clubs.
    switching players is slightly improved but sometimes it moved to a player i didnt want it to ie.not the next nearest but a few players away.

so you cant execute a propper press or switch properly to close down.

in pes the big difference with this is if an opposition player has the ball close to too many of your players you can win it back well with timing.
    on fifa you cant.

pes is has more realistic play...apart from the shooting.
  • Aias87
    625 posts Sunday League Hero
    I've just come home from vacantion, and tried two games. Horrid, horrid gameplay.

What was that connectiontest again you guys did a couple of times? @ZebidyAndIrony where are you from?
  • ZebidyAndIrony
    1391 posts Professional
    i use pingplotter...which is free and you get a months trial with some really good features...udp ping for instance rather than icmp ping.

the other test is www.voipreview...... which checks a few things.

shows a jitter graph which is great......if its all over the place then i doubt your conenction is great.
    also measures uplaod and download consistency which ive found is quite important.
    ignore the ping being over 100ms on that as its one server in the usa....unless of course your ping goes up ad down a lot.
  • JIO22
    1174 posts Professional
    but only one question: does it feel sluggish?

It didn't really feel sluggish, but it does have that "feel" of the same sort of things could exist once we get into online play, if that makes sense. I could just tell by the feel of it, I hope I'm proved wrong though....
  • GaX79
    15 posts Ball Boy
    Zebidy....
    I used pingplotter to easo.ea.com and there is a hop (etrunk14.milano1.mil.seabone.net) that give me everytime 40-50% of packet loss

The UO TRACE program doesn't see this hops cause it hide the ip and doesn't any statistic at all.

Maybe this is my lag problem ?!?
  • CFCHenri
    3411 posts National Call-Up
    Playing the FIFA 17 Demo, lol it's full of input delay, prepare guys. We should be talking about that happening in single player
  • Silhouette
    CFCHenri wrote: »
    Playing the FIFA 17 Demo, lol it's full of input delay, prepare guys. We should be talking about that happening in single player

No one forces you to play the full game of Fifa 17 ;)