Lag Issues Affecting Gameplay and Physics in Game on FUT 16.

Comments

• mindm4ster
    4970 posts Big Money Move
    they won't fix this for FIFA 17 - I'm not wasting money on game I can't eve play
  • NornIron
    12064 posts Has That Special Something
    They need a ping reader but wont imagine the complains if the game was unplayable on a low ping.
  • Vitto7
    165 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited July 2016
    maybe with new graphic engine there are some changes
  • mindm4ster
    Vitto7 wrote: »
    maybe with new graphic engine there are some changes

graphic engine has nothing to do with connectivity
  • Vitto7
    i notice that old gen fifa, 11-12-13 is more more responsive
  • maksi
    6617 posts Big Money Move
    i notice that old gen fifa, 11-12-13 is more more responsive
    because it has less animations

• Vitto7
    yes this is real.... but my hope is Ea read some of this post and, wuth the new engine, change also something for netcode or p2p connection..... this is not impossibile because this problem is a REAL and common problem, but more more more people don't see this because they want a slow (why?) gameplay. this is the first thing why many people do not write it in the forum
  • ZebidyAndIrony
    1391 posts Professional
    NornIron wrote: »
    They need a ping reader but wont imagine the complains if the game was unplayable on a low ping.

they need it on both consoles/pcs plus a packet loss measurer.

got some replies to nat question.

some of you really wont like what has been said.....
  • racecar101
    1301 posts Professional
    edited July 2016
    I asked a guy once to test what his jitter was and it was 22ms jitter lol he still thinks his connection is the best connection in the world though :D.Anything above 1ms jitter = bad lag in this game.
  • NornIron
    Havent played UT in about 4 weeks so tried a match turning wifi off so only the xbox connected worst ever long balls my defenders should be heading out easy just went through the player.
  • Vitto7

It's not our problem, we can do all possibile things ( i change also phone operator) but the sh*t remain.... this is a problem of fifa in general. Hope EA wake up and fix this....
  • Kabakuchi
    72 posts Park Captain
    edited July 2016
    I dont understand why in the world when somebody is attacking...the defenders just open a way for him by running away from the ball!!!!!!!
    There must be something broken with codering...because it doesnt happen when i am attacking!!!! Their defenders just stay in one place......and strange is....especially when around the 16th box........when i choose a defender and press X to contain the attacker.....the FOCKER(My player) just runs really FAST away from the attacker...like running a marathon 3 meters away from the enemy...that **** MUST be broken man.....
    Try it out.....just pres X to contain while around the 16th......let me know guys!!!
    So when the attacker is come towards you...just press only X whitout moving and you ll see what kind of broken game the FOCKERS of EA sold to us hahahaha
  • NornIron
    With the NHL 17 beta out im reading its very laggy, I remember one time reading about the weird gameplay comparable to fifa so i not getting my hopes up for fifa. At least if i buy the disc i can sell it for around the same price after a week.
  • BerserkCo
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    once again match disabled and no coins.pathetic.
  • Vitto7
    hahahahahahaha I would pay for play all match without input lag and receive 0 coins xD
  • ZebidyAndIrony
    1391 posts Professional
    22ms jitter is bad....
    It's not our problem, we can do all possibile things ( i change also phone operator) but the sh*t remain.... this is a problem of fifa in general. Hope EA wake up and fix this....

just changing wont do a lot.
    like jumping out of one frying pan into another.

you need to research the operators in your country.

good luck with that though as its not easy.

the odds are though mainstream isps are more likley to cause you issues.
  • ZebidyAndIrony
    1391 posts Professional
    Kabakuchi wrote: »
    I dont understand why in the world when somebody is attacking...the defenders just open a way for him by running away from the ball!!!!!!!
    There must be something broken with codering...because it doesnt happen when i am attacking!!!! Their defenders just stay in one place......and strange is....especially when around the 16th box........when i choose a defender and press X to contain the attacker.....the FOCKER(My player) just runs really FAST away from the attacker...like running a marathon 3 meters away from the enemy...that **** MUST be broken man.....
    Try it out.....just pres X to contain while around the 16th......let me know guys!!!
    So when the attacker is come towards you...just press only X whitout moving and you ll see what kind of broken game the FOCKERS of EA sold to us hahahaha

i got this before the change of internet.
    still happens occasionally but its rare.

what i notice is if you go a goal up and try to contain and get a foot in...the defenders cant get close enough.
    end up having to setup to switch to a midfielder to chase back....quick press of team pressing with or without offside trap.

it amazing teh amount of times though they tap a through ball and find the only player onside of the many offside ones.

i put it down to the games desire to even things up.....this **** usually happens after youve gone a goal up.
    crazy **** like this has been going on for a few versions.

their crazy elo is slowly killing the game.
  • Vitto7
    22ms jitter is bad....

just changing wont do a lot.
    like jumping out of one frying pan into another.

you need to research the operators in your country.

good luck with that though as its not easy.

the odds are though mainstream isps are more likley to cause you issues.

sorry.... here, in italy, there are 3 big main operator ( Telecom, Fastweb, Vodafone). i had this problem with 100 mb fastweb, now i have vodafone 100mb and is the same... some friends have telecom adsl and have same problem..... is possibile that the only solution is telecom fiber 100mb ???
  • maksi
    6617 posts Big Money Move
    fibre, dsl or cable, it doesn't matter really
  • ZebidyAndIrony
    1391 posts Professional
    try another operator other than telecom fastweb or vodafone.
    dont sign up to a contract so if it play **** you can move easily.
  • Vitto7
    try another operator other than telecom fastweb or vodafone.
    dont sign up to a contract so if it play **** you can move easily.

Now I have signed a contract with Vodafone... I hope to quit this with less money and try fiber telecom, it's used by 8 on 10 in Italy
  • NornIron
    edited July 2016
    Right say this problem is lag compensation what do i have to cap download, Upload or both dont really have a clue about these sort of things.
    Justing looking through posts from years ago anyone still on the forum.
    http://forum.ea.com/uk/posts/list/324696.page
    http://forum.ea.com/uk/posts/list/205594.page
    Post edited by NornIron on
  • Sami
    200 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    NornIron wrote: »
    Right say this problem is lag compensation what do i have to cap download, Upload or both dont really have a clue about these sort of things.
    Justing looking through posts from years ago anyone still on the forum.
    http://forum.ea.com/uk/posts/list/324696.page
    http://forum.ea.com/uk/posts/list/205594.page

That poster is saying the same problem with clubs. So the same happens to him on dedicated servers.

How many of you get this lag on pro clubs or coop? Would be very interested to know as people seem to think dedicated servers would solve everything magically. Let's not forget BF 4 was a broken mess for a year. Yet people in this thread give as example of working game. Very strange.

This is mostly down to bad coding. Not p2p, dedicated or people's connection. I have the same issues in clubs when any regarding player switching.
  • mindm4ster
    I'm 100 % sure now that issue is on FIFA's end . Every time I want to play something popular - Draft or new tournament (like now with futtie ) I'm having atrocious input lag and delays but when I play gold cup it's much better
  • ZebidyAndIrony
    1391 posts Professional
    NAT shouldn't add any latency - but I think OP's problem is likely upstream - and the game he's playing - there are some operators that do a much better job than others...

One can control the latency inside one's own network, and some minor QoS tweaking perhaps, but many of the problems might be upstream with the ISP specifically, esp. if they've oversold capacity... and bufferbloat and latency spikes are a good indication of congestion at the ISP (or even their peer links to the internet backbone)..

its 100% not ea imo
  • mindm4ster
    NAT shouldn't add any latency - but I think OP's problem is likely upstream - and the game he's playing - there are some operators that do a much better job than others...

One can control the latency inside one's own network, and some minor QoS tweaking perhaps, but many of the problems might be upstream with the ISP specifically, esp. if they've oversold capacity... and bufferbloat and latency spikes are a good indication of congestion at the ISP (or even their peer links to the internet backbone)..

its 100% not ea imo

it's 100% EA imo look up
  • the_febo
    835 posts Semi-Pro
    mindm4ster wrote: »

its 100% not ea imo

it's 100% EA imo look up

• ZebidyAndIrony
    1391 posts Professional
    good reasoning......not.

read what ive posted up re isps and other p2p games....your choice if you ignore or dont understand but when forming an opinion and ignorign info your opinion will be based on a limited amount of data.

most important thing in this game online is the INTERNET.
  • ZebidyAndIrony
    1391 posts Professional
    out of interest how often do you lot do one or all of these these?

1.hard reset the console to clear the cache...
    2.rebuild file system...
    3.clean the console inside of dust...
    4.clean the blueray drive....if you run it on disc.