Lag Issues Affecting Gameplay and Physics in Game on FUT 16.

Comments

• Cassityyyy
    321 posts Sunday League Hero
    No one in a high enough position in ea will ever get involved with an issue like this unless they start seeing money flow problems.
  • Cassityyyy
    321 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited January 2016
    No one in a high enough position to ever do anything in ea will ever get involved with an issue like this unless they start seeing a drop in sales with points / games each year
  • Rufio
    131 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I have had a few games that were that bad the opponent just stood there or walked it around because they knew i could not get close, was like there was a force field around his players. Felt like he was jogging around and i am sprinting and just could not get close, make ground on even the slowest players to close down. They would have been laughing it was that bad but in all seriousness the lag and latency issues severely affect game play, it is actually a joke how bad some games are even with the slightest delay/ lag etc let alone when its skipping frames
  • JIO22
    1173 posts Professional
    Thanks everyone for your input so far. I'm waiting a response from EA, the more of us here suffering and documenting it will hopefully draw some sort of response from EA. After all we are all paying customers to EA and don't deserve this.

Thanks.
  • Cahir85
    2281 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited January 2016
    Fcukin dreadul today. Played five games before I went to work and it was unbearable. Typical stuff really, players falling over each other, balls ricocheting of a player after a five yard pass, keeper fumbling the ball into the opponents path for a tap in, players no making runs even when you direct them to.

Absolutely soul destroying when you have to try so hard just to keep the basics in order. Played last night and had no lag issues and won about 8 out of 10 games. Lost 4 out of five today.

Maybe I just became sh!te over night :(

This was the final straw:

• JIO22
    1173 posts Professional
    Not good @Cahir85, not good mate - feel your pain.
  • Cahir85
    2281 posts Fans' Favourite
    JIO22 wrote: »
    Not good @Cahir85, not good mate - feel your pain.

Used to it now sadly. Gonna download and playsomething else over the weekend if it doesn't improve.
  • Shadox2014
    254 posts Sunday League Hero
    no reply will come from ea.

@Rob what is going on, stop ignorING this issue.
  • JIO22
    1173 posts Professional
    Any improvements out there for anyone yet?
  • Mossup
    1019 posts Professional

Nope. How have you actually contacted EA to elicit a response?
  • JIO22
    1173 posts Professional
    Yes. But no response....
  • JIO22
    1173 posts Professional
    Shocking gameplay tonight. The total game physics has gone, it's unplayable, complete ping pong with the ball flying everywhere. Also laggy juddery and freezing now.

EA we are waiting patiently with this poor gameplay, its not acceptable. These are your forums to respond too - If there wasn't a issue, I for one would be writing this thread.
  • Mossup
    1019 posts Professional
    Mossup wrote: »

Nope. How have you actually contacted EA to elicit a response?

How did you contact them?
  • JIO22
    1173 posts Professional
    Email, Phone, on here and PM. Any other ways to contact them?
  • Mossup
    1019 posts Professional
    Only Twitter but that is pretty useless.
    Good effort
  • BeardedBerk
    1605 posts Play-Off Hero
    Did a test on twitter afew months back saying I couldn't buy points and got a response in 48 mins.... Tweeted 3 times regarding input lag/poor game play and unsurprisingly still waiting for that reply
  • JIO22
    1173 posts Professional
    Surprise, ignoring this one. A little feedback can go a long way....
  • Shadox2014
    254 posts Sunday League Hero
    Any update yet from EA?.

im also not able to buy fifa points, if that speeds up the case.

I guess the best thing we could do is play h2h seasons, and next year all buy Pro Evo to boycot, as EA clearly not give a ****
  • Stevo_Jalapeno
    475 posts Sunday League Hero
    Shadox2014 wrote: »

Serious question- does @Rob actually exist or is Pirlo trolling us all?!
  • Mossup
    1019 posts Professional
    Shadox2014 wrote: »

Serious question- does @Rob actually exist or is Pirlo trolling us all?!

I would be STUNNED if anyone from EA actually reads any of the thread titles, let alone the posts.
    I think the only involvement @Rob has is to provide initial posts on official threads.
  • JIO22
    1173 posts Professional
    edited January 2016
    Yes very true. I'm disappointed, very disappointed. The thread is here on EA's official forum for them to respond. The issue shouldn't happen to start with, but it does. It should fixed, but it isn't, and lastly a response is the least expected and deserved - still nothing.

Why have a forum with EA but no one from EA responds?

Such a massive worldwide business that makes millions of pounds, yet they are very near un-contactable.
  • SuperRob
    1498 posts Play-Off Hero
    Maybe we should send a message saying the gameplay lag is preventing us from buying fifa points. Would be fixed in a matter of minutes then.
  • JonRambo
    1096 posts Professional
    I talked to their customer service yesterday about this and alls they wanted to do is give me 2 premium gold packs and send me on my way. I said how does this fix the problem ?

They said there is nothing else we can do but gave me steps to improve modem settings which we all know doesnt fix the game play or the lag because its not us.
  • Dropkiik Murphy
    1086 posts Professional
    Played a couple of games (XB1) and it's just horrible.
    The player switching is so delayed and unresponsive and same with the gameplay itself.
    It's not been great ever since they done this patch right before Christmas. But tonight has just been awful.
  • Rufio
    Been like this for me last few weeks, even grinding out results or winning is painful and not enjoyable..keep playing hoping it will improve but no luck yet...yet to try today :/
  • DtGodmage22
    7050 posts League Winner
    We need a youtuber to stir the pot
  • Rufio
    Bump surprise surprise just jumped on here and its a **** slow unresponsive mess. Where is the fun in playing with literally no AI and 20% control over my **** players
  • JIO22
    1173 posts Professional
    How's it going out there guys? Any better for any of you?
  • mindm4ster
    4945 posts Big Money Move
    How's it going out there guys? Any better for any of you?

not for me
    it's still god awfull
  • They Caged Non
    4458 posts National Call-Up
    Cahir85 wrote: »
    Agreed. Been terrible last few Years :(

corrected that for you mate