Lag Issues Affecting Gameplay and Physics in Game on FUT 16.

Comments

• Baxtie
    857 posts An Exciting Prospect
    @Springveldt
    Played a game now. My whole team got 99 fitness!
    Then in the first half: me was not allowed to score a goal! First half: 10:6 close shoots from: IF Tevez, SIF Dybala, Legend Inzaghi!
    Opponents keeper was Joe Hart!!!!! Held the impossible shoots!!!!
    Then in the beginning of the second half: opponent starter to dribble from the start: dribbled all my players out and scored!!!
    Me was not allowed to get the ball anyway!!!
    That su.cks and takes the fun of this "game"...
  • JIO22
    1175 posts Professional
    Hi all you guys.

I'm still here with my thread and all you guys. Unfortunately we've suffered some extremely sad and terrible news about one of my closet family members.

I will be away from here whilst I gather with my family to try and come to terms with this, for a time. In the meantime please keep the thread going and once I'm ready, I'll be back on.

God bless :'( .
  • barnseyblade
    2674 posts Fans' Favourite
    JIO22 wrote: »
    Hi all you guys.

I'm still here with my thread and all you guys. Unfortunately we've suffered some extremely sad and terrible news about one of my closet family members.

I will be away from here whilst I gather with my family to try and come to terms with this, for a time. In the meantime please keep the thread going and once I'm ready, I'll be back on.

Very sorry for your loss mate, wishing you all the best.
  • Seki
    79 posts Park Captain
    JIO22 wrote: »
    Hi all you guys.

PM
  • NornIron
    11746 posts Has That Special Something
    Havent played in weeks but just tried a match and it was that laggy the game disconnected im not even sure who got the lost if anyone.
    In other news pro Clubs feels the best its ever been''always was good but now its unreal''.
  • barnseyblade
    NornIron wrote: »
    Havent played in weeks but just tried a match and it was that laggy the game disconnected im not even sure who got the lost if anyone.
    In other news pro Clubs feels the best its ever been''always was good but now its unreal''.

Ever since I went back to wireless my games have stopped jittering and pausing, followed by d/c. Still inconsistent button delay and lag though.
  • Mossup
    1024 posts Professional
    I can't even find a match this weekend! Keeps telling me 'no opponents found'.
    What a joke of a game :D
  • SpLuFF
    77 posts Park Captain
    This weekend back to uncontrollable super fast gameplay where you can't control the players....
  • Baxtie
    SpLuFF wrote: »
    This weekend back to uncontrollable super fast gameplay where you can't control the players....

Right! Too stupid. So inconsistent
  • General-Richa
    1094 posts Professional
    Inconsistent is the best word for this game.

It has moments where everything feels good, more moments where its close to good but with occasional strangeness... and then theres the moments where it feels beyond belief.

Lag may be the sole cause or just a contributing factor, but it definitely needs attention... It's apalling that we still have no acknowledgement of the problem from either our Community Manager or EA.

There's only one way to make EA start listening to our Community... and thats to stop giving EA money, unfortunately even if we all did that it would barely be noticed because the Forum Community is just a needle in an EA haystack of customers, thats probably why we're ignored by them here.

But don't give up... If 'Rob-who' ever re-appears, the bigger this thread is, the more likely he'll take notice.
  • Antiversum
    5784 posts Big Money Move
    Way more likely is, EA noticed and simply don't care ;)
  • Baxtie
    Antiversum wrote: »
    Way more likely is, EA noticed and simply don't care ;)

You got it! €A takes a S.hit of this what the customers concerning about!!

Worst customer support I've ever seen!
  • Flapjack
    6965 posts Big Money Move
    Sad that this thread is already on 36 pages and we're none the wiser on the situation.
  • RGibson0402
    258 posts Sunday League Hero
    Almost 37 pages and nothing, says it all about EA.
  • Cotdog
    572 posts Sunday League Hero
    How about this pathetic example , along with the input lag , wild impact engine fails , players not locking onto a ball , players falling over for no reason i've had today, you know the drill

• Robmu22
    1354 posts Professional
    Had a few games last night and it's once again back to arcade football for this weekend. Gameplay speed is stupidly fast.

• barnseyblade
    1 game that played well after two good h2h games.

Then another game on FUT with a guy with TOTY Neymar, Messi, Modric etc and the game is lagging so bad that I can't control my players at all. He's 2-0 up at half time...

Wish me luck...
  • General-Richa
    1094 posts Professional
    Cotdog wrote: »
    Wow, that's a new one.
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner
    Completely and utterly unplayable tonight. Just played a seasons game and times it and it took 25 minutes. For a twelve minute game.
  • barnseyblade
    Ugh quit my last game, just played another that I clawed back from 2-0 down to win 3-2 somehow, not laggy but just the feel of button delay is sickening.
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner
    Ugh quit my last game, just played another that I clawed back from 2-0 down to win 3-2 somehow, not laggy but just the feel of button delay is sickening.

It's absolutely horrible.
  • SSgtBlunder
    948 posts Professional
    First game, first half, played smoothly, no lag at all.

Second half of that game (plus my next 4-5 games), it's been atrocious.

I do wonder why some people claim to never have lag. Are they just lucky or is it something else.
  • barnseyblade
    Guy sent me a GG message after we played, I lagged throughout. Asked him if he did and said yeah but not too bad.

Would love to see how a game plays from my opponents screen.
  • barnseyblade
    Even H2H has been lagging me the last few matches.

Can't help but think it's me... But then I think some games are absolutely fine. Surely I should be lagging all of the time.

Shabby.
  • General-Richa
    1094 posts Professional
    Just had a horrible game myself, button presses etc lagging (or sometimes even being ignored) and my players appeared to be pretty much avoiding the ball. I wouldn't have minded so much but it was a Cup Final & my opponent (who is currently on a few of the Top 100 Leaderboards), seemed to have no issues whatsoever & appeared to also be taking great pleasure in rubbing my nose in my own misfortune.
  • barnseyblade
    Played the smoothest game ever against a forumer last night, it played very well.

Anyone want to play some games against each other and feedback how the lag/button delay was? See if it was the same for both players.
  • DeOuweDibbes
    560 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited March 2016
    Just played a few matches, the first went great without any BS. The three following matches where up an down, sudden visable lag, input lag and unresponsive players on the pitch with awful positioning and interceptions . Most of the time when the match was allready 30-45 minutes away.

but I guess it just the lame matchmaking (3 green bars) and pathetic serverpark by EA what's to blame for these matches.
    Post edited by Alex on
  • Baxtie
    edited March 2016
    Just played a few matches, the first went great without any BS. The three following matches where up an down, sudden visable lag, input lag and unresponsive players on the pitch with awful positioning and interceptions . Most of the time when the match was allready 30-45 minutes away.

but I guess it just the lame matchmaking (3 green bars) and pathetic serverpark by EA what's to blame for these matches.

It's both imo
    Post edited by Alex on
  • General-Richa
    1094 posts Professional
    It's awful again for me today, sluggish & unresponsive.
  • Baxtie
    edited March 2016
    Played again a game: until 40. Min always lags lags lags... Opponent scored a rebound goal cause my SIF Handanovic didn't hold any ball. Then: all my players act like Korean player. The opponent wasn't able to play. He shoot from 30 yard, 25 yard... And finally he scored the second from 30 yard! WTF??? My players wasted the unbelievable chances!
    It's a waste to play against someone with including lag in game!!!