Lag Issues Affecting Gameplay and Physics in Game on FUT 16.

Comments

• TheRealDeal
    426 posts Sunday League Hero
    NornIron wrote: »
    Yeah Ive had two different ISP's the problems started at the start of fifa 13 was with BT infinity then on fifa 15 moved to plusnet fibre even upgraded to pro gaming still awful and now back to BT infinity 2.

Oh yeah forgot to mention just checked my connection on battlefield 4'' go to options and press RS Down, Latency 13ms, 3 green bars so where's it going wrong with fifa.

I have no issue with other games.
  • TheRealDeal
    does anyone have fifa confirm if its affecting fif 15? if it isnt, then clearly EA have fifa 16 server congestion issues

• JIO22
    1155 posts Professional
    Be worth trying the above.

But something has clearly changed in the last few days for a lot of us. I've literally just finished a game now and it was like ping pong all the time all over the pitch, juddering aswell - I managed to get a couple of goals and the opponent got that pi**ed off with it he quit.

All I want is for EA to look back at what has been changed in the last few days and to then correct it.
  • Absolute **** in Canada too. EA are an absolute disgrace.
  • Seki
    79 posts Park Captain
    Have this bs for over a year now. EA, you got to fix this, it's making me really sick to play this way. It's a disgrace letting your fans down like you do now.
  • SuperRob
    1407 posts Professional
    To be fair they have probably turned a server off as it was making too much noise while they are counting their money from toty
  • Reece Tha BEAST
    17021 posts World Class
    EA just uses an outdated form of matchmaking. They really need to improve it.
  • NornIron
    11106 posts Has That Special Something
    edited January 2016
    Seki wrote: »
    Have this bs for over a year now. EA, you got to fix this, it's making me really sick to play this way. It's a disgrace letting your fans down like you do now.

Having read your comments before my gameplay is the same as your's.
    One of the most annoying things is tackling my player seems to move away from the ball im not sure if that is because of the delay.
    Also is everyone's game laggy in the arena screen before a match starts or just me.
  • ic3man
    95 posts Park Captain
    Same here. Pass-receivers are shaking and stuttering, high balls jump away by meters and short passes are slow and imprecise. Turns are in slow motion. Even short throw-ins go terribly wrong. My players feel as if they are running through mud having no strength at all - can´t win any aerial duels... having these problems since fifa 14. This is happening in fut OFFLINE league and tournaments, since i gave up on playing online somewhen in early fifa 15... imo all these issues are caused by heavy button lag due to their outdated and crowded servers. Don't have any problems with other games. I'm from austria and on xbone btw. Greetings!
  • Baners
    10320 posts Has That Special Something
    Thought it was just me lol...last 2 days have been a struggle. It feels like a fight to do the simplest things. There is such a delay from when i hit the buttons to the player actually performing the moves. Frustrating
  • DtGodmage22
    7050 posts League Winner
    It needs ggpo netcode
  • TheRealDeal
    ic3man wrote: »
    Same here. Pass-receivers are shaking and stuttering, high balls jump away by meters and short passes are slow and imprecise. Turns are in slow motion. Even short throw-ins go terribly wrong. My players feel as if they are running through mud having no strength at all - can´t win any aerial duels... having these problems since fifa 14. This is happening in fut OFFLINE league and tournaments, since i gave up on playing online somewhen in early fifa 15... imo all these issues are caused by heavy button lag due to their outdated and crowded servers. Don't have any problems with other games. I'm from austria and on xbone btw. Greetings!

Exactly to the last word. its not lag like fps where you rubberband all over the place. Its everthing in the game, for your players, has been nerfed by half, stats wise,
  • JIO22
    1155 posts Professional
    Very true, what ic3man says is what we or most of us are experiencing.

I'm still on it now, playing as we speak, it's terrible. Defenders not tackling and moving and being pulled away from the attackers, not tackling when your pressing the button. The AI makes no runs even if you press L1 (PS4) to trigger a run. The game is juddering and stuttering, my players are jogging/skipping sideways, the ball gets to them and hits them and bounces off.

Unplayable at the moment.

Thanks for all your feedback so far. It's clear to EA that there is a inherent problem that has developed over the last few days that has significantly changed our gameplay.

Keep it coming.
  • TheRealDeal
    JIO22 wrote: »
    Very true, what ic3man says is what we or most of us are experiencing.

I'm still on it now, playing as we speak, it's terrible. Defenders not tackling and moving and being pulled away from the attackers, not tackling when your pressing the button. The AI makes no runs even if you press L1 (PS4) to trigger a run. The game is juddering and stuttering, my players are jogging/skipping sideways, the ball gets to them and hits them and bounces off.

Unplayable at the moment.

Thanks for all your feedback so far. It's clear to EA that there is a inherent problem that has developed over the last few days that has significantly changed our gameplay.

Keep it coming.

Not days. Ive had it since fifa 11. Changed platforms from xbox 360 to ps4. Still followed me
  • Cpo144
    73 posts Park Captain
    Game is playing terribly, it seems the ball is bouncing off players, it can't stay still, passing, defending, reactions are affected, played offline,didn't enjoy it,I was able win pro easily tho
  • JIO22
    1155 posts Professional
    Not days. Ive had it since fifa 11. Changed platforms from xbox 360 to ps4. Still followed me

Yes there has been issues for years with the online gameplay, I've suffered with it since about 2007-08 ish. I had a 60 page thread about it on another forum.

EA aren't going to fix everything, but the last few days the gameplay has gone to a state of being pretty much un-playable. This probably isn't effecting every single FIFA player, but as you can see from above this is the sort of gameplay it has changed to in the last couple of days. Admittedly prior to that it still wasn't great but I could play the game.
  • JonRambo
    1096 posts Professional
    It would be nice if ea would reply to our topics sometimes. How hard would it be for ea to hire just 1 person to answer feedback on these forums and to share the feedback back to them ?
  • JIO22
    1155 posts Professional
    Totally agree JonRambo, just some feedback would go a long way for us.

This is the official EA FIFA forums, hopefully they will be acting on these issues now as we speak.
  • TheRealDeal
    And I know when this lag is there as TOTY MESSI cant out run Kompany. And on the rare ocassion when its gone, KDB can easily outrun Kompany. What a joke from EA. All the keep telling me 'wait for a patch'. Since 5 years you want me to wait for a patch :s
  • Electro Monk
    1199 posts Professional
    It goes through ea server. Only one located in california somewhere near san francisco when fifa is played throughout entire world. If you guys are not going to locate servers on every continent dont sell the game other than united states. I am sick and tired of checking with my internet provider and turning all the wifi devices off just to play the game. And even after that it is laggy and event after i check for a green ping player it still is laggy. What the fxxx am i supposed to do here.
  • DtGodmage22
    7050 posts League Winner
    Yeah we need a youtuber to start a fuss it's time the dev team sits in a room during a live stream and explain things
  • Electro Monk
    1199 posts Professional
    UP
  • Ishouldbe@work
    111 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    @JIO22 I remember I replied to a post of yours in December saying I had same problem as you,just started playing again and I believe it has got worse.
    Someone at EA should man up and tell us paying customers the issue,it's been going on way to long now.
  • JIO22
    1155 posts Professional
    How's it going out there today guys? Haven't been on yet.

Hopefully EA are looking into the issues now.
    @JIO22 I remember I replied to a post of yours in December saying I had same problem as you,just started playing again and I believe it has got worse.
    Someone at EA should man up and tell us paying customers the issue,it's been going on way to long now.

Yes mate, December it was terrible, although for me it did pick up over Christmas time and played ok (no judder and freezing etc), likewise into the new year. Although this wasn't the same for everyone as I know other people were still suffering.

Now it has gone back to worse than it has ever been - for me this started on the Monday just gone, prior to the weekend it was ok ish.
  • JIO22
    1155 posts Professional
    This is a clip of what is happening in my games, this is 1 instance, but this is happening all throughout the game, I'm the team in blue:

• JIO22
    1155 posts Professional
    This isn't so relevant now, but was from FIFA 13 and to show EA that the problems with online play have been around for some time now (I'm in red):

• Cahir85
    2276 posts Fans' Favourite
    The sad thing is, that when the game plays smoothly its a joy to play (whether I win or lose). It's just so infrequent though :(
  • SurferDude
    1756 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited January 2016
    http://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/132820/for-all-players-getting-lag-slow-gameplay#latest

EA and watchdog must be tweeted - watchdog are very good at offering the hidden truths
  • JIO22
    1155 posts Professional
    @Cahir85 Yes you are right, it's a great game to play, when it's working correctly - This is all I/we want EA to do is to fix the issues and give us the loyal customers what we deserve.
  • JIO22
    1155 posts Professional
    edited January 2016
    @SurferDude Good idea, unfortunately I haven't got twitter, but go for it and encourage this as EA are pretty difficult to contact. For me the EA Help contact is no use whatsoever, they don't help me at all and never solve any of my tickets that get created. The only other way is through here and twitter. Watchdog would be good, although I'm hoping EA are now reading some of these threads and acting on these issues.

Thanks guys.
    Post edited by JIO22 on