for the FIFA KIDS 4312 41212 2

Comments

• Arsenalfan97
    7773 posts League Winner
    I don't get why people complain about formations surely it's down to how you play and how you use the players? Nothing really wrong with using 5atb you could still be playing good attacking football it doesn't have to be ultra defensive passing around the back
  • Mr Cow
    4163 posts National Call-Up
    PizziPizza wrote: »
    Mr Cow wrote: »
    13564031._SX540_.jpg

@PizziPizza on the left @Mutu10gol on the right

<3 lovely innit?

If you break your legs hope he is not around or the true fangirl might come out
  • PizziPizza
    14040 posts Has That Special Something
    PizziPizza wrote: »
    13564031._SX540_.jpg

@PizziPizza on the left @Mutu10gol on the right

<3 lovely innit?

If you break your legs hope he is not around or the true fangirl might come out

:joy:
  • hockeyphenom87
    7050 posts Big Money Move
    Mutu10gol wrote: »
    I joined this forum back in 2011 and it was filled with people helping each other. People were nice and 1/100 complained and it was usually the odd beggar.

Fast forward 5 years and it's a community riddled with people exploiting everything possible, complaining about everything - even complaining about people complaining, people selling coins for real money, etc.

What a shame.

This is what online games become, community is ripped apart by nonsense.

Yup. It's a shame. We need a cleansing of some sort.

Fut should be a game mode where you pay for it, like the old days. It would get rid of some of these people.

a mode where you pay for it? yes you are right we clearly need a cleaning

It was like 10 bucks in the past. Can you really not afford 10 dollars? It would shake some of these kids that play the game and help the community. When it stopped being a game mode you had to pay for, it began to go downhill.
  • Mutu10gol
    2589 posts Fans' Favourite
    I don't get why people complain about formations surely it's down to how you play and how you use the players? Nothing really wrong with using 5atb you could still be playing good attacking football it doesn't have to be ultra defensive passing around the back

thanks man finally some one understands , but i see this wise guys with over 1000 2000 posts are always the best
  • Mutu10gol
    I joined this forum back in 2011 and it was filled with people helping each other. People were nice and 1/100 complained and it was usually the odd beggar.

Fast forward 5 years and it's a community riddled with people exploiting everything possible, complaining about everything - even complaining about people complaining, people selling coins for real money, etc.

What a shame.

Fut should be a game mode where you pay for it, like the old days. It would get rid of some of these people.

It was like 10 bucks in the past. Can you really not afford 10 dollars? It would shake some of these kids that play the game and help the community. When it stopped being a game mode you had to pay for, it began to go downhill.

you have a point here
  • Arsenalfan97
    7773 posts League Winner
    edited January 2016

thanks man finally some one understands , but i see this wise guys with over 1000 2000 posts are always the best

However when people abuse the high pressure as they can do it for a full 90 mins which really isn't realistic and slide tackles can be abused as they can effectively be 50 yard passes. There are mechanics people can abuse but formations can't be abused. The fact high pressure works for 90 mins and slide tackles can be effectively passes is not right.

• hockeyphenom87

What a shame.

you have a point here

Yeah. It wouldn't rid everybody from it as 10 bucks is a couple packs or half a packs worth in some regards, but it's a put off and that'd be great. When YouTube took off with it, when it stopped being a mode to pay for, it instantly went to the worst community I've ever experienced. It's horrible from top to bottom .
  • Mutu10gol

What a shame.

you have a point here

Yeah. It wouldn't rid everybody from it as 10 bucks is a couple packs or half a packs worth in some regards, but it's a put off and that'd be great. When YouTube took off with it, when it stopped being a mode to pay for, it instantly went to the worst community I've ever experienced. It's horrible from top to bottom .

you are right man,i play this game from 98, it was so much fun with out youtoube or twitch , where kids are to idiots to understand what is hapening not to mention the loads of money they spend with this noobs
  • hockeyphenom87

What a shame.

you have a point here

you are right man,i play this game from 98, it was so much fun with out youtoube or twitch , where kids are to idiots to understand what is hapening not to mention the loads of money they spend with this noobs

I was thinking about this the other day and unless you spend hours or are extremely good/lucky at trading, the only way you're getting coins is through matches (time) or FP(money) which essentially for most, is the same. No more "steals" or good methods left because this is a business from EA all the way to guys making money selling coins. It's a money driven game that has basically sucked the fun out of it due to, money. When I first played UT in 11, I was blown away by how much fun it was, now I just play cause I like the sport, it's gotten worse every year no matter how good the game is or isnt.
  • Mutu10gol
    spot on,you say it better than me, it is like match fixing mafia have hit the FUT and we cannot do anthing about it, no matter how good the game is or isnt.
  • hockeyphenom87
    spot on,you say it better than me, it is like match fixing mafia have hit the FUT and we cannot do anthing about it, no matter how good the game is or isnt.

Hahaha exactly!
  • SpacedoodLFC
    380 posts Sunday League Hero

What a shame.

you have a point here

I was thinking about this the other day and unless you spend hours or are extremely good/lucky at trading, the only way you're getting coins is through matches (time) or FP(money) which essentially for most, is the same. No more "steals" or good methods left because this is a business from EA all the way to guys making money selling coins. It's a money driven game that has basically sucked the fun out of it due to, money. When I first played UT in 11, I was blown away by how much fun it was, now I just play cause I like the sport, it's gotten worse every year no matter how good the game is or isnt.